hate bleach. Bleach makes my throat feel raspy and tight.
I lightly bleach (peroxide) my hair often and it actually conditions it nicely, I bleach (peroxide) my teeth daily and I also soak my feet a few times a week in highly diluted bleach to keep my toe nails free of fungus.
Certain fungus once it gets within your bloodstream can cause respiratory, sinus and throat problems, even death. A consideration, the tightness in your throat when you encounter bleach fumes could be the bleach actually working to kill a nasty parasite. Are there any visible fungus spores growing in your bathroom or anywhere else in your living space?
I think, Rosbourn may know more about fungus and such. Here where I live it seems to grow everywhere and a certain black fungus strain is often fatal and highly resistant to any medications. It attacks the respiratory system first.
My dilemma was, do I hate bleach more than i hate fungus?