BBB gets the message

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 03:36 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Here is one thread under politics which had attracted the parochail intellectuals in A2k with 20 negative points but down below in Politics i had put one thread just curious which had more minus points.
Is this forum is a kindergarten? or a forum to enlighten, educate the participants and thereby enliven the enthusiastic participants?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 04:08 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Quote:
I feel more welcome here, now, and I'm posting like a mad fool. Thanks to everyone for understanding.

I'm so glad to hear that you'll be sticking around. I'm all for diversity on a site like this. It does take some time to get aclimatized to this new setup, for sure. I'm finally understanding myself. So, you are not alone by any means!
spendius

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 05:28 pm
@Reyn,
I wouldn't do that if I was you Reyn. Understanding yourself I mean. It can be a bit of a surprise don't you know and you might not be quite ready for it.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 05:36 pm
@Reyn,
REYN said
Quote:
I'm all for diversity on a site like this

well DUH, considering that this is a discussion and answer site, and that both functions require the widest knowledge base possible.......

BBB adds value to a2k that no one else could.
spendius

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 05:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
Obviously. We all do don't we? Each in our own inimitable fashion.

Have you not got segs on the end of your tongue yet?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 05:44 pm
@spendius,
it is obvious to you and me, but given all of the invitations to leave handed out to individuals here over the last few months it is not clear to me that this is common knowledge.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 07:38 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I look for all of your posts, often for the links to articles I might have otherwise missed. I respond rarely, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work you do to dig them up and make them available.
Endymion

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:27 pm
@engineer,
Glad to see you still here BBB
0 Replies