New A2K feature requests.

ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 03:05 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I feel that.

~~~

I wish I could do an effective screen print of those itty-bitty top-end buttons next to the date at the bottom of the page. I suspect if you're colour-blind, you'd never even see them.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 03:06 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert, quick question (can't find the right thread for it)...

WHERE DO PM's disappear off to?

I've got loads of PM's missing < Crying or Very sad >. Noddy PM's and other's - all gone into cyber space. Are they locatable or are they swanning around the universe never to be seen again????
Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 03:08 pm
@Izzie,
Not sure in your case, if you've got thousands of PMs it will start deleting the oldest ones.
Izzie

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 03:12 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Nah..... don't have 1000's by any means....

I went to PM Stormy the other day - all our previous PM's had gone - Noddy's have gone and other's too. I really don't have many at all - only 51 members...

but yes... it's the oldest ones that are all missing...
Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 03:24 pm
@Izzie,
Have you just not noticed page two or something? That is my only guess right now. Anywho, have to run.
Izzie

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 03:37 pm
@Robert Gentel,
ha!

yeah, there's 2 pages (25 per page) plus 1 member... 51 total. The rest... gone.

OK...
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 12:15 pm
I'm temporarily "ignoring" a user who also happens to be one of the users I generally follow. Would it be hard to hide such a user's posts behind a "user ignored" on the "My friends" pseudo-thread, just as it's done in the regular threads? The workaround, of course, is for me to just hit the "stop following" button. But why make an extra mouse-click if I can make work for the developers?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 12:20 pm
I'm still awaiting for the app that when I click a well placed red button, $100,000 is deposited into my checking account!

Damn you Robert! Damn you a2k!!
http://www.momssoapbox.com/wp-content/uploads/angry_cat.jpg

You're slacking off!!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 10:32 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:
If you run into a topic with single or double quotes please try it (will need to refresh page after vote, as the titles are only inserted to the view link on pageload).

I did run into topics with both single and doubles today. They all worked fine. The browsers I tried were Firefox 3.5, IE 6, and Safari 4 on Windows XP.
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:04 am
@DrewDad,
i think a voice chat might be interesting to have...
and freedom to the hamsters, or at least better conditions.
0 Replies