Green Evil

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 06:23 am
http://theautonomist.com/home/?/ind_ind/article/evil_incarnate/

Quote:

The "true evil nature of Environmentalism: the obsession to see us all reduced to the level of animals, barefoot and naked, filthy and sick, miserable and helpless." If you do not believe they intend to impoverish you, starve you, make you sick, and hopefully die, read their own words....

Quote:

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."

Prince Philip, reported by Deutsche Presse-Agentur (DPA), August, 1988.

Quote:

One "human way to reduce the population might be to put something in the water, a virus that would be specific to the human reproductive system and would make a substantial proportion of the population infertile. Perhaps a virus that would knock out the genes that produce certain hormones necessary for conception. ...

Dr John Reid speaking with Robyn Williams on ABC radio, 10 December, 2006. Full transcript here.

Quote:

“…At present the population of the world is increasing at about 58,000 per diem. War, so far, has had no very great effect on this increase, which continued throughout each of the world wars…. War … has hitherto been disappointing in this respect …

Lord Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society, 1953.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 367 • Replies: 3
No top replies

hanno

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 01:39 pm
Amen brother - It's like my new favorite line - liberals love humanity and hate people.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 01:56 pm
hanno wrote:
liberals love humanity and hate people.

Though that might be true or not: I'd thought that the thred was about the Greens and not the "liberals"?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 05:15 pm
Yes walter
Let us read the views of the other participants .
Degrading, damaging, denigrading the paticipants view will not help.
0 Replies