Why do White People Dislike McCain?

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:32 pm
It seems like more and more white people are coming out against McCain.

Question Why is this happening?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,675 • Replies: 45
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:33 pm
Self hatred. We don't want to see the cracker succeed because that will mean that we have to stop blaming all our troubles on black people.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:34 pm
white guilt
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:35 pm
Way too much estrogen in their diet.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:35 pm
oh yeah....and because he's carrying on like AN IDIOT
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:38 pm
Perhaps you referring to the dumbmasses.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:43 pm
BPB is right. We're not specifically anti-McCain, we're just tired of the boosheet.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:48 pm
Boosheet? So McCain's a klansman?
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 09:44 pm
because of his size 14 shoe?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 09:29 am
Re: Why do White People Dislike McCain?
ebrown_p wrote:
It seems like more and more white people are coming out against McCain.

Question Why is this happening?

This might only mean that they like what they hear from Obama. It might have nothing to do with McCain.

But, must voters be identified by their skin tone? And, their skin tone affects how they respond to campaign promises?

Could it be that in this election race is a red-herring, since it might just get more people to the voting booth?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 09:38 am
ebp hanging out with his (and McCain's) buddies

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0407/illegal_aliens_FUCK_You.jpg
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:08 am
Ha ha.

That is a good picture. It expresses perfectly how I feel about ignorant bigots like the minutemen and their friends.

Thanks.

((That wasn't you taking the picture, was it? Cause that would be funny. ))
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:10 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Ha ha.

That is a good picture. It expresses perfectly how I feel about ignorant bigots like the Democrats and their friends.

Thanks.

I fixed it for you :wink:
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:15 am
You can't spell "Homo" without an H and 2 Os.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:18 am
http://www.snorgtees.com/images/KoolAidMan_Fullpic_2.gif

Gargoyle is attempting to be funny.

0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:23 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Ha ha.

That is a good picture. It expresses perfectly how I feel about ignorant bigots like the minutemen and their friends.

Thanks.

((That wasn't you taking the picture, was it? Cause that would be funny. ))

You are a perfect example of a traitor to the United States, which I've maintained for years. A public lynching would be appropriate.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:23 am
The consistent use of the terms "racist" and "bigots" to describe anyone opposed to illegal immigration shows who the true racists are, and it's not the Minutemen, nor me.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 09:04 am
cjhsa wrote:
The consistent use of the terms "racist" and "bigots" to describe anyone opposed to illegal immigration shows who the true racists are, and it's not the Minutemen, nor me.

In my opinion, you are being too kind to call it illegal "immigration." Would it not be better described as just plain "squatting" in a country that they are not citizens? I should not say "illegal squatting," since that would be redundant.

I understand that some of these squatters have ancestry that were here to greet Columbus, and may just consider the entire hemisphere their rightful home; however, that logic is false, in my opinion, since I thought there were bounderies between different pre-Columbian tribes, and wars were fought between tribes. The Americas were not a peaceful, idyllic place before Columbus, where all indigenous people moved here or there as they chose; that might be the essential canard.

So, while these squatters seem to respect the borders of Latin American countries, better than the respect they seem to afford for the U.S. borders, can we deduce a bit of racism against Anglos (aka, Europeans historically)?

Also, while it is possible, I believe, to discuss the issue with a pro-squatter individual whose position is based on the "cheap labor" benefit of today's squatters, or the pro-squatter individual whose postion is based on the "future voter for his/her respective political party" benefit of today's squatters, I believe one cannot discuss the issue with a pro-squatter whose position is based on following the position of his/her religious beliefs that talks of the universality of mankind. The reason being, I believe, is that position often does not allow for any other position. Just my opinion, of course.

True, we are all humans, but we humans do have nations, citizenship and borders.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 09:11 am
Agreed. That was a typo on my part.

I guess I'm being brainwashed by the MSM without realizing it.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 09:15 am
To be more accurate, should there not be a better term for "illegal"?

How about "illegal economic refugee"? Does that not include the reason for coming here for many (without the legal process)?
0 Replies