I Will Vote For Obama

Gargamel

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:20 am
But McGentrix is not to be outdone by Dr. Chuckles, Ph.D, aka H20 Man.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:43 am
Quote:
I stay off the boards for a couple of weeks. I come back and make no provocative posts or remarks and when I post that Joe Biden, who is being discussed as a top choice would tip my vote... her comes snood to pick a fight. Stop being a c*nt if you possibly can snood, seriously. Then follows O'Bill who can't just ask me like a human being.... as beth can do.

Jesus f*cking Christ on a sidecar.

Whatever. I'd still have to go a long way to top the sulking little c*nt you've been for months on end regarding anything Obama. So now you're little miss reasonable and baffled anyone isn't pleased as punch with your goofy ass.

So hey A2K - what is the going prize around here for jumping on a bandwagon you've pissed and shat on for the better part of a year?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:44 am
snood wrote:
Quote:
I stay off the boards for a couple of weeks. I come back and make no provocative posts or remarks and when I post that Joe Biden, who is being discussed as a top choice would tip my vote... her comes snood to pick a fight. Stop being a c*nt if you possibly can snood, seriously. Then follows O'Bill who can't just ask me like a human being.... as beth can do.

Whatever. I'd still have to go a long way to top the sulking little c*nt you've been for months on end regarding anything Obama. So now you're little miss reasonable and bafled anyone isn't pleased as punch with your goofy ass.

So hey A2K - what is the going prize around here for jumping on a bandwagon you've pissed and shat on for the better part of a year?

Ridicule Laughing

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 11:14 am
Awwww... Bear hurt Snoods feelings and didn't like his black candidate... Now Snood feels it is his duty to be a complete dick whenever bear posts.

Isn't that special.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 11:47 am
snood wrote:
Quote:

Whatever. I'd still have to go a long way to top the sulking little c*nt you've been for months on end regarding anything Obama. So now you're little miss reasonable and baffled anyone isn't pleased as punch with your goofy ass.

As far as I'm concerned, Bear added some contrast and dialogue to what could have been Barack Obama all the time, Obama worship, Obamania, the whole thing. I found his loyalty to Hillary Clinton, although I didn't agree with him all the time, to be admirable. And, he keeps the Able2Know interesting.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 01:20 pm
snood wrote:
Quote:

Guess what miss snood... I'm not jumping on any Obama bandwagon... I still don't think he's the man for the job... if the man for the job is on the ticket I'll vote for him because someone good will be in the wings to take over if (hopefully not) something unexpected were to happen.... and because McCain is out of the question by anyones standards.... but otherwise I'll still be writing in Biden so I'm not jumping on any bandwagon.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 01:33 pm
snood wrote:
Quote:

quite the contrary ... you are behaving exactly the way I and probably most everyone else would expect.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:07 pm
Ya both need to move on... and have the decency to stop using the C-word unless you want to be considered A-holes. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:07 pm
Now, now, kids. It's not nice to make fun of someone who's finally come out of their sulk.

You feewin' better, Bearsy-wearsy?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:20 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Now, now, kids. It's not nice to make fun of someone who's finally come out of their sulk.

as a dog returns to it's vomit.... another who can't keep away.... if I had known you were going to join I'd have washed my ass.....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:21 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Ya both need to move on... and have the decency to stop using the C-word unless you want to be considered A-holes. Rolling Eyes

you came in smarmy right behind snood and now want to be righteous? hormone swings?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:23 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

as a dog returns to it's vomit.... another who can't keep away.... if I had known you were going to join I'd have washed my ass.....

I guess you enjoy the smell of it as well though... since you're also unable to keep your nose out of it.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:32 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:

you came in smarmy right behind snood and now want to be righteous? hormone swings?
I have no desire to be righteous. I despise the C word as I do the N word. It is disrespectful to readers who are not part of your fight. Call each other 16 kinds of A-hole and you'll get no objection from me.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:34 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:

I have no desire to be righteous. I despise the C word as I do the N word. It is disrespectful to readers who are not part of your fight. Call each other 16 kinds of A-hole and you'll get no objection from me.

and your objections have exactly what value?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:37 pm
Bill, why subject yourself to this ****?

This thread is turning out exactly as Bear desired all along.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:41 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Have you checked out some of the really, really insulting, outrageous and offensive things people post in other threads? If they want to use the word it's up to them-- you always have the freedon to not click on a thread and read it's contents.

While it may be a less than appealing word, you are stepping in as the language police.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:44 pm
listen to 'em Bill... when you see my name it's obviously a thread you're too sensitive for.... and too righteous for.... and too upright for.... don't roll in the mud with a pig like me.... stay away.... you'll muddy your knickers....
0 Replies