I Will Vote For Obama

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:23 pm
Stop sweet talking him, Snood... you're going to make him blush.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:26 pm
Freakin BULLSHIT!!!!

Jeez, O'bill... I mean, the freakin guy has no goddam honor.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:27 pm
ehBeth wrote:
BPB, what about Mr. Biden would make Mr. Obama more palatable to you?

I answered you in a pm.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:30 pm
Hey! I asked nicely 5 minutes before you snapped! Share.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:34 pm
Thanks Bear.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:51 pm
What a jip.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:54 pm
how will you go on?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 08:59 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
snood wrote:
go ahead o'bill. Ask the smarmy f*ck.

I stay off the boards for a couple of weeks. I come back and make no provocative posts or remarks and when I post that Joe Biden, who is being discussed as a top choice would tip my vote... her comes snood to pick a fight. Stop being a c*nt if you possibly can snood, seriously. Then follows O'Bill who can't just ask me like a human being.... as beth can do.

Jesus f*cking Christ on a sidecar.

I think you all have to admit that Bear is completely on point here. Why heap scorn on someone for suggesting Biden (who he has repeatedly said he supports) as VP?

So Bear, what are you thinking here? I doubt Biden will be the pick, but I agree he would add some gravitas to the ticket. What is your opinion of Obama's overseas tour and the reception he's been receiving in Iraq and elsewhere? How about McCain's continued floundering on every issue presented?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:07 am
Re: I Will Vote For Obama
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
If he picks Joe Biden for veep...

If he picks Biden, I'm not voting for him twice.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:10 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:22 am
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
snood wrote:
go ahead o'bill. Ask the smarmy f*ck.

I stay off the boards for a couple of weeks. I come back and make no provocative posts or remarks and when I post that Joe Biden, who is being discussed as a top choice would tip my vote... her comes snood to pick a fight. Stop being a c*nt if you possibly can snood, seriously. Then follows O'Bill who can't just ask me like a human being.... as beth can do.

Jesus f*cking Christ on a sidecar.

I think you all have to admit that Bear is completely on point here. Why heap scorn on someone for suggesting Biden (who he has repeatedly said he supports) as VP?

So Bear, what are you thinking here? I doubt Biden will be the pick, but I agree he would add some gravitas to the ticket. What is your opinion of Obama's overseas tour and the reception he's been receiving in Iraq and elsewhere? How about McCain's continued floundering on every issue presented?

I think if McCain continues as he is Obama can't help but be elected. I'm a bit surprised though that even with the absolutely horrendous campaign McCain is running that Obama is only marginally ahead in the polls, and when asked the question who is riskier people say Obama by a fairly large margin. I think Obama's overseas tour is strictly politics to make him appear more presidential and to make it seem more reasonable for him to be seen as CIC. Nothing wrong with that. I also understand how overseas the anti bush sentiment works in his favor. Obama doesn't have to do anything spectacular over there.... he just needs to not do anything dumb..... and he wins. McCain's campaign just looks desperate and incompetent right now. I think in general... unless something big happens.... bush has pretty successfully neutered the GOP for this election cycle anyway, and McCain is not the charismatic candidate to pull it out of the fire. You know Americans like to vote for the guy they'd most picture themselves hanging out with and having a beer ( pretty stupid but very American) and I just don't think a beer down at the VFW on bingo night is that appealing across the board ya know?

As far as Biden is concerned there's one main reason to care about a Veep.... if something happened to the president could he take over and handle the helm efficiently? I believe Biden to be the one to fill that slot if need be, for reasons I have stated more than once. Hopefully that situation would not arise and please no bullshit from the peanut gallery on that subject.

Right now I'm mainly just holding my breath that bush/cheney don't do anything on the way out to REALLY f*ck up the country and the next guy.
It's like I'm almost at the end of a colonoscopy, and I know that relief is just a few feet away and I'm praying there's not one more big painful incident before I can put my pants back on and go home.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:23 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I'm sure he would tell you once will do :wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:30 am
I've been a long-time Biden-booster, too. I think he'd be especially good as surrogate attack dog. He's got a way with words. ("Noun, verb, 9-11...")
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:32 am
He is good at pointing out the teleprompter to Obama

http://www.vicepresidents.com/files/u41/biden_obama.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:36 am
pretty odd... coming from a bush supporter
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:37 am
http://northcoastonline.typepad.com/north_coast_online/images/biden.jpg
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:40 am

Biden - No, the blond behind the redhead...
Obama - yeah, ok, I see her. You hit that?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:49 am
well, he IS being compared to Kennedy :wink:
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:04 am
McGentrix wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Clearly somebody just got a Masters in Hilarious from Giggles University!

Or, that was f---ing lame.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:12 am
McGentrix wrote:

Obama - I see her, but I'm told Clinton is hitting it.
0 Replies