Irish Prostitute

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 12:55 pm
An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years. Upon her return, her Father cussed her.

'Where have ye been all this time? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye
call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer old Mother thru?'

The girl, crying, replied, 'Sniff, sniff....Dad....I became a prostitute...'

'Ye WHAT!!? Out of here!!, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this Catholic family!!.'

'OK, Dad-- as ye wish. I just came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat, title deed to a ten
bedroom mansion plus a $10 million savings certificate. For me little brother, this gold Rolex.
And for ye Daddy, the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible sports car that's parked
outside plus a membership to the country club........................(takes a breath)............. and an
invitation for ye all to spend New Years Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera and... ..'

'Now what was it ye said ye had become?' says Dad.

Girl, crying again, 'Sniff, sniff....a prostitute Daddy! Sniff, sniff. A prostitute!!!'

'Oh! Be Jesus! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant. Come here and give yer old Dad a hug.'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 645 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 01:17 pm
good Laughing
0 Replies