No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 06:53 am
Laughing
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:11 am
Guido in Roma

The Italian lover, a virile, middle-aged Italian gentlemen named Guido was relaxing

at his favorite bar in Rome, when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman.

Things progressed to the point where he led her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they
retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless.

After a pleasant interlude, he asked with a smile, 'So, you finish?' She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, 'No.' Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion.

The sex finally ended and, again, Guido smiled and asked, 'You finish?' Again, after a short pause, she
returned his smile, cuddled closer to him and softly said, 'No.'

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Guido reached for the woman yet
again. Using the last of his strength, he barely managed it, but they ended together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.

Exhausted, Guido fell onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looked into her eyes,
smiled proudly and asked again, 'You finish?'

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde whispered in his ear, 'No, I Norwegian.'
0 Replies