Here's what the Retarded Anti Gunners Want You to Believe

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 08:58 am
Link.

Beyond pathetic. Notice since it was made in the UK, they couldn't even get a real or fake handgun for a prop. Maybe this was poetic license, maybe not. It's still pure crap.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,549 • Replies: 24
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:10 am
Re: Here's what the Retarded Anti Gunners Want You to Believ
cjhsa wrote:
Notice since it was made in the UK, they couldn't even get a real or fake handgun for a prop. Maybe this was poetic license, maybe not.

The poetic justice is that you don't understand what the filmmaker is trying to say.

In case you need it spelled out: the filmmaker is saying that shooting a handgun is as simple as point-and-shoot.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:13 am
What the propaganda is trying to say is that guns are just horrible.

I disagree.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:14 am
Oh bring on the nes A2k with the ignore feature!

One need never see cj's obsessive spam again then.

Nor the child abuse and rape supporters'....nor whatever the hell Gunga's obsessive spam of the day is.

Kaloo kalay oh frabjous day!!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:15 am
Yes, it will be a joy to ignore the nitwits who have taken the site over. Including you - in fact dlowan - I blame you for attracting many of them. A fat chick in bubbles must have been the bait.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:23 am
Pointing a handgun should be point and shoot. In fact, that's how all guns work. Duh.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:23 am
cjhsa wrote:
Yes, it will be a joy to ignore the nitwits who have taken the site over. Including you - in fact dlowan - I blame you for attracting many of them. A fat chick in bubbles must have been the bait.

Moi? The bait for great people here?

How kind! You have never said such a nice thing to me before, cj...in fact, you've NEVER said anything nice before.

DrewDad...you DO know that Firefox allows you to ignore users here and now?

I am just downloading it again now as an interim measure...I can't stand the nasty crap any more.

It might rescue from being caught in argument with nuts, rapists and child abuse supporters any longer.

Starve the trolls!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:26 am
You could stand to drop some weight. Good idea.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:28 am
cjhsa wrote:
What the propaganda is trying to say is that guns are just horrible.

I disagree.

No, they're saying gun crime is horrible. Gun accidents are horrible. They're saying that ridding a society of gun crime and gun accidents is more important than people hunting and sport shooting.

It's a point of view with which you disagree. So?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:30 am
There is no such thing as "gun crime" or "gun accidents".

Please go redo your homework and try again.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:33 am
What the UK has a problem with is crime - period. Too many criminals walking the street. They used to banish them to Oz.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:34 am
cjhsa wrote:

If you're gonna be a prick.... but I repeat myself.

If you want to use some euphamism like "crime involving a firearm" then go tell it to George Carlin.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:40 am
Less hand guns in the UK has resulted in a sharp rise in stabbings with knives.

Welcome to America, never ever bring a knife to a gunfight Cool
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:49 am
DrewDad wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

If you want to use some euphamism like "crime involving a firearm" then go tell it to George Carlin.

I like pricking people. Being a bit of a thorn gets me under their skin.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:53 am
cjhsa wrote:
I like pricking people. Being a bit of a thorn gets me under their skin.

So, what's the appeal of being a talking anus? I've never really understood that.
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:57 am
When I saw the video I was a wee bit festive-spirited (new idea of mine - Beer Old-Fashioned, heavy-charactered lager, no need to spend much but 12-oz. bottles are a plus, orange peel, sweet vermouth, and bitters, like the Brass Monkey, but infinitely classier). I thought it was in favor of guns, like since they just confiscate and criminalize anything remotely threatening - I mean, it shows gun crime happening ostensibly without guns, and I don't see where there's an anti-gun agenda left for them to push - from where I was sitting the only interpretation with anything in it to be persuaded of is that it's saying gun control don't stop crime. I still don't really get it, I mean, are they trying to make people feel guilty and turn in illegal guns or rat out their friends or just bitching for the sake of bitching?

Me beady little mind jumping to conclusions is nothing in itself, my insight is like a coiled viper ready to strike, but look at the big picture - the meaning depends on a very particular context - particular not only from people being able to do as they please without victimizing each other, but from any kind of utilitarian take on the absence thereof. I think that context is BS, but either way, should it be allowed to become so pervasive? This just goes to show it's aberrant and self-perpetuating...
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 12:56 pm
DrewDad wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Then eliminate the criminals.
A gun has never committed a crime nor has it ever had an accident.
Its people that are either careless or criminal that commit the crimes or have the accidents.

if you permanently lock away criminals, and give the death penalty to anyone that uses a gun to commit murder, that would go a long way towards eliminating gun crime.

And when I say the death penalty, I dont mean 30 years after the fact.
I mean within 6 days of being convicted and sentenced.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 01:01 pm
mysteryman wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Its people that are either careless or criminal that commit the crimes or have the accidents.

if you permanently lock away criminals, and give the death penalty to anyone that uses a gun to commit murder, that would go a long way towards eliminating gun crime.

And all those people incorrectly imprisoned, who have gotten off death row when new evidence becomes available later?

Oh well, casualties of the system, eh

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 01:26 pm
mysteryman wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

what would happen then is the mentality that if you kill someone, your going to shoot at the police too becaus eyoull be dead so why not?

Well be back to mafia days in no time once cops start dropping like flies when the criminals stake out their highly public police stations and swat bases.(every real gangster i know has an ak-47 an ar-15 or better)

armor piercing rounds like whoah
hollows like woah

noone i know uses regular rounds, period.

the game has changed my friends.

i know some bloods who actually bought a fuckin RPG for police helicopters.

they have no ammo but still

If they did the copter crew would just be DEAD>

no chance, sittin there high and mighty then oh **** wWWULYAGLHAGVDGJ

*CRASH* BURN* DEAD*

real life sucks btw.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 01:28 pm
oh yeah i might add, there would be almost zero criminals if there was almost zero poverty.

truth hurts, crime IS A PRODUCT OF THE SYSTEM ITSELF, almost like urine and feces, if you eat you ****, if you drink you piss.

where do you put the waste?

far away Very Happy
0 Replies