In regard to previous post 'chatting someone up'

Jamelia

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:40 am
Right all, this in regard to the guy(teacher) I met whilst on supply at a school. See original post subject 'Chatting someone up Thought making a new thread might give a quicker response'

I've recently found out that he was in a band, which finished recently. I've found it on myspace. Well, I was googling his name actually and it came up. Whilst I was in his classroom once he started singing, now I see why.

Anyway, I've also found him on Facebook too. Now I'm kinda thinking that would be a good way to get to know him. I could request him a s a friend or send him a message in regard to stumbling across his band. Thing is will he find it stalkerish? (yer know that I found him on facebook and actually searched his name or something) Yet Facebook is a social networking facility isn't it?? Those of you who know how facebook works etc could you advise. I'm really scared that he won't reply back to my message or I'll make a fool of myself. Back to the professionalism thing again. Or as Mame said maybe I'm just getting my knickers in a twist.

I just keep thinking nothing ventured nothing gained. Dunno if he has a girlfriend. Guess this is one way of finding out??

Advice gratefully received. AND any lines I might be able to give in the message to himm would help as well. Was thinking.............hey! just found your band...........i thought your singign was good in the classroom..............(or does that sound sarcastic?)

Oooo elp!! You see I don't have a clue!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 558 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 05:03 pm
If he's in a band, then he's used to fans and fan mail and people asking him questions about his work (music)

Stop over-analyzing this and simply ask him a question -
0 Replies

Jamelia

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 03:38 am
Yep, did it.
He replied back.
Then looking at his profile noticed he's in a relationship!!
Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!!
0 Replies