Beautiful = Shallow. Discuss...

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 10:28 am
ick. that is revolting. a personal sun-bed. ick.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 11:06 am
Tanning is one thing which I don't have to worry abt !! THANK GOD !!
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 03:19 am
G - I have an friend (3rd generation UK/Indian) who complains that the sun actually darkens his skin, and that he gets sun-burnt quite easily! Is he just pulling my leg?!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 03:37 am
There's a West Indian cricket umpire who always has his face covered with zinc cream?????
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 03:54 am
Perhaps it's not sun-burn in the same way that us caucasians get it, but a problem that certain individual asians/africans etc with sensitive skin have. He does moisturise & exfoliate alot. And has hand-cream on his desk at work. And he's straight!
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 09:30 am
I've now got the perfect response to those stuck-up superficial artificial people I was moaning about earlier.

After a conversation with an old old friend, he suggested I stare at them. I was confused at first, but he (in the nicest way possible) told me that I have the stare of a serial killer. I remembered an ex-girlfriend telling me the same thing once. I went home and looked in the mirror, and by jove if he's not right.

I'm off out tonight to strike fear into the hearts of the shallow and callous folk of York!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 09:32 am
haha! Go get'm serial killer guy.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 09:38 am
Good way to get your ugly ass kicked.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 09:55 am
No problems there Slappy. These idiots are "all mouth and no trousers" and I haven't been in a fight since I left school so I'm quite safe. When did you sneak a peak at my ugly ass anyway? I do a lot of cycling so it's one of my better features!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 10:06 am
You're right, alot of all mouth idiots out there. Except around here, people wear pants out in public.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 02:13 pm
Grand Duke wrote:
I have the stare of a serial killer. I remembered an ex-girlfriend telling me the same thing once. I went home and looked in the mirror, and by jove if he's not right.

I'm off out tonight to strike fear into the hearts of the shallow and callous folk of York!

GD - you gave me such a laugh for this early morning! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 02:23 pm
Back in da days, I had a beautiful woman friend (still have some, and a beautiful wife) who lived in a dastardly area of town with her schizo (clinically) mom. Some dude started following her home, and she caught it. She spins around, puts on the rage eyes and yells: "Take one more step and I'm gonna rip yer ******* eyes out!!" Dude hightailed it outta there...sometimes beauty and brains do come together in a neat little package that only thought of me as a friend <sigh> She ended up dating a friend of mine (or was it two?) who was way fuglier than I....hmmm...then way later, she hooked up with a chef I know who is err, serially less than faithful, shall we say....but that's a whole other story.... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 03:10 pm
Cav...word must have got out you're hung like a field mouse.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 06:15 pm
In my family we have Mom's ice cold stare. Brrr. I can pull it off, but I only use it when absolutely neccessary.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:02 pm
I can do 'the look' - it belongs to hamburger, but i do a very fine version of it.

For very annoying folks here, a group of us have come up with a 'BACK OFF Evil or Very Mad KEEP AWAY Twisted Evil BACK OFF Evil or Very Mad KEEP AWAY Twisted Evil ' routine that scares pretty much any street creep. Knowing gang whistles and applying them carefully is also a nice approach. Wanna watch me make the teen twerps scatter? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 08:26 pm
Slappy, nah, just hadn't found my game yet....
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 02:15 am
No-one held my gaze for more than a second, and then they stepped back to let me past in the crowd. Which is rare, generally. I wouldn't try this tactic in London or Glasgow, though, as (like Slappy said) I'm likely to get my arse kicked.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 02:53 am
Grand Duke wrote:
...... I wouldn't try this tactic in London or Glasgow, though, as (like Slappy said) I'm likely to get my arse kicked.

Or propositioned !!! Laughing
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 03:02 am
The most shallow person I've met personally isn't beautiful at all. But I have NEVER heard this woman say one nice thing about anyone.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 03:07 am
Gautam wrote:
Or propositioned !!! Laughing

Not sure what type of bloke you go for, G, but I didn't think you were into serial killers & nutters! Still, there's plenty to choose from in London if that's what floats your boat mate!
0 Replies