girlfriend or not

idknow

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 09:06 pm
so recently my girlfriend or ex dont know what to call her broke up with me saying that i was her longest relationship and she doesnt really like to be in long or serious relationships. but the next weekend i went to the shore with her and her family and we ended up having sex. the next week we had sex again and she acts like we still go out. then we didnt talk for 2 weeks. now were talking again and shes been over my house a few more times each time acting like we go out. her mom has said that im her first serious boyfriend and the only guy whose house she has been over so idk im confused about what we are please help clarify it for me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 841 • Replies: 10
No top replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 09:15 pm
I guess the only thing you should be concerned with is whether or not she is planning on seeing other guys. Otherwise I wouldn't stress too much over what to actually call her. You are definitely in a relationship regardless of what you call it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 09:18 pm
What to call her is the least important item. I hope you are using contraceptives.. Neither of you sound ready to be parents.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 09:28 pm
get some real cool clothes and play hard to get........make her want you
0 Replies

idknow

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 09:38 pm
well to answer all the replies
1. im not entirely sure if shes seeing other guys because i know she met someone liike right before we stopped talking but i dont think theres aanything there but idk. and all her friends are guys pretty much
2.we dont always use them but shes had her period so we know shes not pregnant
3.i have trouble with playing hard to get like i can do it but then i get bored and go to her after she starts playing hard to get after coming on to me
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 04:44 am
From this post and your second one, I gather that you really need to get a life!

Also (and quite importantly), contraceptives do not only help to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
They also protect you agains STDs, and not knowing, if she is seeing other guys I think that should be one thing on your mind at the moment.

Another idea: Why don't you talk to this girl, girlfriend or not?
The people on a2k don't know you and they don't know your girlfriend.
They might give you general advice, but who would be more able to solve your problems than the person who is involved in your problems?
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 04:58 pm
She wants you as a friend, with "benefits"

Make sure you are practicing safe sex. She may have other "friends"
0 Replies

idknow

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 07:31 pm
Bohne wrote:
From this post and your second one, I gather that you really need to get a life!

how so?

and i dont think she has other "friends" because i know for a fact i was the only guy shes ever had sex with
0 Replies

Borealis

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 07:28 pm
The things you don't know about women..

Either way it sounds like she is slowly trying to leave you completely. The heat of the flame is still there, but only time will tell until it completely exhausts itself.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 04:08 am
Quote:
so recently my girlfriend or ex dont know what to call her broke up with me saying that i was her longest relationship and she doesnt really like to be in long or serious relationships.

Sounds like she just has short term sexual relationships

Quote:
but the next weekend i went to the shore with her and her family and we ended up having sex.

Looks like she prefers short term sexual relationships

Quote:
the next week we had sex again and she acts like we still go out.
Sounds like she prefers short term sexual relationships without committment

Quote:
now were talking again and shes been over my house a few more times each time acting like we go out.

Seems like her way of keeping you as a short term sexual relationship

Quote:
her mom has said that im her first serious boyfriend and the only guy whose house she has been over
Sounds like she prefers short term sexual relationships without committment where she keeps control
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 01:21 pm
Re: girlfriend or not
idknow wrote:
so recently my girlfriend or ex dont know what to call her broke up with me saying that i was her longest relationship and she doesnt really like to be in long or serious relationships. but the next weekend i went to the shore with her and her family and we ended up having sex. the next week we had sex again and she acts like we still go out. then we didnt talk for 2 weeks. now were talking again and shes been over my house a few more times each time acting like we go out. her mom has said that im her first serious boyfriend and the only guy whose house she has been over so idk im confused about what we are please help clarify it for me

O_o
0 Replies