more bullshit

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 07:15 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
- He will lead a hawkish foreign policy that will further exhaust our resources and keep us isolated from the rest of the world.

But neocons love that about McCain, because they "think" he will keep us safe from terrorists - even though I'm not sure how they'll come into the US.

- He will appoint one or two (or even three) Supreme court judges. He has promised to appoint conservative judges similar to "Roberts and Alito". This will push the court even more in the Conservative direction to the point that Roe vs Wade could even be at stake.

This is not an unreasonable move on McCain's part, because a liberal president will be expected to appoint liberal judges. What's good for the goose....

- He will continue the trend of using the "War on Terror(tm)" to pit security against our human rights.

He certainly will do that, but the question is whether he'll continue on the path of destroying our Constitution and Bill of Rights and international laws as did George Bush.

- He will continue to raise spending (particularly on security) while continuing the Bush tax cuts which primarily benefit the wealthy.

Both Obama and McCain will raise spending, but it's a matter of what they plan to do for our economy and the federal deficit. McCain said he'll eliminate the federal deficit in four years; anyone with any knowledge of the federal budget knows that's impossible.

0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 08:29 pm
Yes, political views are by their very nature subjective. If I were a right wingnut, my opinion on these matters would quite likely be different.

What is your point Cicerone?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 09:26 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
What is remarkable in this political soap opera is that bipo has not denounced the notions of those who now regularly criticize him.

There are those among our membership who would suggest that I am playing bipo to advance my positions.
Present... :wink:

Well of course, but it would have been rude to single you out.

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Not so.

First and foremost, I cannot play bipo. He is far too irascible a SOB to allow this.

Secondly, those who would cast him into the desert without salt need examine there own motives.

Bipo and I rarely, if ever, agree on political positions. He is an **** as respects so many of his positions, but he is honorably consistent in his idiotic adherence to them.

By his estimation, I am an **** and an idiot, but neither of us are so idiotic that when are opinions intersect we will ignore or deny the situation.

The A2K Left has endeavored to make bipo a pariah, and the A2K Right would be fools to accept him as a fellow pilgrim.

Poor bipo, he's a stranger in a strange land.

Cool by me though.
Laughing Now that's good... since, coming from you, an overtly positive endorsement would be taken about as well as an endorsement from the devil himself (George Bush). Very clever. You are in rare form tonight, Finn. I do wonder if Bear's as dumb as you think he is. I'm setting the opening line at... Even.

You are being unnecessarily cynical. You'll need to ask bipo himself but I don't believe that he considers a compliment or "overtly positive endorsement" from me as the same as Satan whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

In fact I don't think he is dumb at all, nor a racist, nor any less a liberal because he hasn't bought into Obama.

Ps. Who's dick is Kicky sucking? Razz

Something I don't want to contemplate.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 09:28 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Yes, political views are by their very nature subjective. If I were a right wingnut, my opinion on these matters would quite likely be different.

That you're a left wingnut?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 10:30 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

That you're a left wingnut?

Thanks Finn.
0 Replies