Rape: What is it?

Intrepid

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 01:16 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

On top of that, boomer is right. Not one woman here agrees with you so you can't even begin to think you're speaking for any number of us.

I doubt that few, if any, men would agree either.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 01:20 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
scenario: you go for a dinner with a male friend or a colleague or acquaintance. unbeknowst to you he's gay. he has expectations of getting real close with you after the get-together. you decline, but he pursues, thinking you're just playing hard to get. in the end he forces himself upon you against your will.

now tell me, is that also right from the gay acquaintance's point of view?

This does not strike me as a real world situation. Most of the time the gay men are on good behaviour because they know that if they mess with the wrong hetro guy they will get their ass kicked. Understand the power dynamics and all will become clear to you.

Laughing you SO have no clue.

the gay guys I know say that they don't have any trouble finding other gay guys to have sex with. They have no need to mess with guys that might not be gay. But then I know nothing...right?

Right
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 01:25 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

On top of that, boomer is right. Not one woman here agrees with you so you can't even begin to think you're speaking for any number of us.

I doubt that few, if any, men would agree either.
The other piece of garbage who wants to F*ck kids agrees with him. But that's it. No real man would agree with him.
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 02:03 pm
I just wonder why these same threads keep popping up... agrote & paedophilia and hackeye and rape. Haven't we already had these discussions many times over? I think you two need to find a new forum for your peculiar views.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 02:59 pm
I think they and society would be better served by each receiving a series of immunization shots.
(sodium thiopental, pancuronium bromide, potassium chloride)
0 Replies

Intrepid

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 05:07 pm
Sort of like a cocktail.
0 Replies

dlowan

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 05:14 pm
Mame wrote:
I just wonder why these same threads keep popping up... agrote & paedophilia and hackeye and rape. Haven't we already had these discussions many times over? I think you two need to find a new forum for your peculiar views.

Yeah.....sexual abuse support trolls can really mess a place up.

These two are beginning to make the gun nuts and the political trolls look good to me.

Maybe I have been working in the field for too long....I know this is an irrational response to the actual number of threads they have created...but I actually almost can't bear to come to A2k right now because seeing their names on threads, and seeing the threads by them appearing actually creates a really nasty sort of distress for me.

Too long treating the adult and kid victims of sexual abuse, as well as hearing the justifications by the paedophiles and rapists?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 05:15 pm
i agree dlowan.

though I am not coming from the same place as you , I agree because I feel the same way.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 05:17 pm
ditto.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 07:34 pm
Seven pages and not a whiff of a counter argument tells be that there is no one brave enough to take this topic up. It was worth the try.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 07:52 pm
Seven pages of agreement that you and your ideas are as heinous as you are disgusting... and you're dumb enough to think it's a question of bravery? Try this:

My name is Bill Ward. I live in Cedarburg, WI.

Who are you and where do you live brave guy?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 07:52 pm
Hawk, you just need a bigger shovel...

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 07:54 pm
Hackass, why don't you just STFU?

Not one person has agreed with you; most of us don't think you're worth talking to, and nobody thinks your position is worth defending or debating.

You and agrote's topics are just ugly. Go somewhere else, why don't you?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 08:10 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
Seven pages and not a whiff of a counter argument tells be that there is no one brave enough to take this topic up. It was worth the try.

Your reading incomprehension is only exceeded by your lack of knowing right from wrong.

Brave? Get a grip wimpy. Anyone who speaks of women as you do has some serious problems and it probably results from some perverse sense of misguided machoism.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 08:40 pm
Mame wrote:
Hackass, why don't you just STFU?

Not one person has agreed with you; most of us don't think you're worth talking to, and nobody thinks your position is worth defending or debating.

You and agrote's topics are just ugly. Go somewhere else, why don't you?

The popularity or lack there-of of a position before it has been examined has no bearing upon the possible validity of that position.

The impact of a claim upon our sensibilities has no relationship to the truth or untruth of the claim.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 08:42 pm
Intrepid wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:

Your reading incomprehension is only exceeded by your lack of knowing right from wrong.

Brave? Get a grip wimpy. Anyone who speaks of women as you do has some serious problems and it probably results from some perverse sense of misguided machoism.

Rolling Eyes

If I have said anything about women that can not be documented then shame on me. You can see the documentation after you show up to the debate and make a counter argument. You don't get to see my cards for free.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 08:46 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

If I have said anything about women that can not be documented then shame on me. You can see the documentation after you show up to the debate and make a counter argument. You don't get to see my cards for free.

You have, once again, shown your incomprehension and false sense of maturity.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 08:46 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Seven pages of agreement that you and your ideas are as heinous as you are disgusting... and you're dumb enough to think it's a question of bravery? Try this:

My name is Bill Ward. I live in Cedarburg, WI.

Who are you and where do you live brave guy?

Another one who can't move beyond personalization of an argument. Who I am and who you are has nothing to do with the possible truth of our positions re the question at hand. Oh, but I forgot, you never get around to talking about the question. You can only attack the people making the arguments that you don't want to deal with. Real mature. Also not very helpful to the human race.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 08:54 pm
Intrepid wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You have, once again, shown your incomprehension and false sense of maturity.

explain how you can determine what a person whom you know nothing about comprehends. I need to know what superhuman powers you possess so that I can judge the validity of your claim. Can you document your extraordinary powers of perception?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Thu 3 Jul, 2008 08:57 pm
Are you still here...

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies