i dont think i can do this for much longer.

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 02:14 pm
i dont know what it was, i was with my cousin and he doesnt work, but he plays wow all day and seels weed and yadda yadda basically his stripper girlfriend supports him totally.

And i just thought damn and i have to work in 6 hours. oh well.

guys , like i cant do it anymore. i dont care if i have to walk into a bank and blow some peice of **** ******* person away, or if i have to wait outside a check cashing place and bean a ************ in the face until he stops fighting back and take his wallet or what.

but im not going to be ******* poor anymore.

i dont give a **** what it takes, lying cheating stealing murder i dont give a ****.

**** this peice of **** country. **** this peice of **** society im sick of it.
i do nothing but work work work work but i jhave no money. no girlfriend. well i do have a girlfriend actually how funny, i cant see her because im broke.

its like im in some ******* twilight zone where everyone whos a ******* asshole or a thief makes it and the hardworking people get fucked over.

i cant do it, no more ******* poverty im not ******* kidding.

and when the piolice come to try to lock me up ill ******* shoot at them too i dont care, being poor is no god fuckign damnw ay to live **** u all **** everybody im ******* out.this **** is ******* retarded. **** this dumbass society. **** all that compassion ****.

you go in, you kill everyone, and then you take everything they have.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,851 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Chai

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 02:15 pm
How do you play wow?

Is that anything like that rock-and-roll group Wham?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 02:20 pm
Onion, that is one way not to be poor, the state will feed you till they dispose of you.

Being poor is not the worst thing in the world. You have already got more vision than most people your age.

Have you thought of maybe doing some volunteer work, or something to let your mind take in other than constant debauchery and darkness?

Rock
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 10:16 pm
Rockhead wrote:
Have you thought of maybe doing some volunteer work, or something to let your mind take in other than constant debauchery and darkness?

That's well said, Rockhead, about taking in "constant debauchery and darkness." I think that's at the heart of OG's difficulties, and it makes me sad.

OG, I hope you take Rockhead's suggestion. You gotta get out of your current atmosphere, you really do.

Being poor is hard, I totally sympathize with you; for a long time I worked fifty hours a week, six days a week, and still only scraped by because I got government assistance... But you can still be happy, there ARE still good things going on in life, even if you are poor and working hard. But you need to get out of your rut, & no offense, get away from the low-life people you're always telling us about. I hope for the best for you.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 12:40 pm
Og - count your blessings:

You can have a temper tantrum in a safe place.

Feel free to vent.

You have a girlfriend and you can enjoy each other doing free things.

Set a limit on your "want" list.

Keep working - BUT set aside some time to work on your future. Where do you want to be in 5 years and how can you get there.

Find a male friend, older and wiser - to mentor you.

Good luck.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 01:31 pm
I feel your pain, OGIONIK. Life sucks. I haven't decided to take a chance on a bank-robbing spree yet, but if I do, I'll be in touch.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 03:31 pm
Unless you have the ability to pull off a multimillion dollar robbery, proceeds of thefts don't last long. Same with proceeds of drugs, unless again, you have the ability to set up a perpetuating organisation. Not surprisingly, both scenarios require rather business like skills.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 10:49 am
vikorr wrote:
Unless you have the ability to pull off a multimillion dollar robbery, proceeds of thefts don't last long. Same with proceeds of drugs, unless again, you have the ability to set up a perpetuating organisation. Not surprisingly, both scenarios require rather business like skills.

you know, im not known for my compassion, maybe that line of work will be my calling.

anyways, i dont have a girl, she just wants to fcuk.

i dont understand, when most guys say girls only want to **** them , and 3somes, and do drugs, they are just lying.

i guess its true u always want want u cant have.

and i have 400 dollars in wages pre-taxes and i need to completely find a place to stay and move out before the end of july.

good game. im sorry i tried, but math is the ultimate truth. and the numbers dont add up.

when i stopped selling ****, i made the biggest mistake in my entire life.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 11:17 am
fuckkkkkkkkkk lets hope for a miracle eh?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 11:17 am
What do you do for work?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 11:21 am
OG said ~ when i stopped selling ****, i made the biggest mistake in my entire life.

Or saved it, dude...

Of all the guys I knew when I was your age that regularly peddled ****, there are two left alive, and both did time.

Find a roommate, assist an elderly person for room and board, don't backslide...

You are very sharp, focus on going forward and just take it one day at a time.

Keep your chin up.

Rock
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 11:28 am
Ogionik wrote:
**** this peice of **** country. **** this peice of **** society im sick of it.
i do nothing but work work work work but i jhave no money. no girlfriend. well i do have a girlfriend actually how funny, i cant see her because im broke

I've read that somewhere before. Hawthorne? Hardy?

It'll come to me.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 11:32 am
^^^What Rockhead said. You're an interesting young man, Og -- don't waste your life on that ****. I know it's hard sometimes to think positively (believe me, I do know). Is there an agency in town that helps kids find housing? Even charitable organizations (whose viewpoints you may not share) can be a useful resource. Don't be afraid (or too proud) to seek them out.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 11:38 am
I can not believe Tai Chi used the word "****". I've always considered her to be reserved and polite.

Oh well. Images are bashed on a daily basis.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 12:22 pm
How about looking into getting section 8 housing assistance? That's what allowed me to make ends meet for a couple years there. It's not hard to qualify, just fill out some paperwork and show check stubs and bank statements for the last couple months. You should look into it-- look for the county Housing Authority in your area, that's who you deal with.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 12:24 pm
P.S. I, too, am shocked by Tai Chi's sudden outburst. I think you'll find that we really have no use for blue language around here, Madam!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 05:47 pm
I humbly apologize -- it has been a long week. (No excuse I know, and what an example to set for the young folk! Embarrassed )
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 03:56 pm
yeah, i needed to vent. i am just thinking about 4 weeks from now when i have no house and like 500 dollars, and a 80 pound pitbull to boot (which is fun to try to find a place to accept her)

i have one place that is my only hope.

if i dont get it its going to suck a lot.

lets hope for the best.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 07:26 pm
I hope it's a dog pound... it's either her or you at this point.

And I, too, am shocked at my fellow Canuck's language! For shame, forsooth! Imagine if we all walked around talking like that - sheesh!
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 08:24 pm
Shocked and the language gave me a giggle. Tai comes out to play.

Og,

Don't give up now. Frustrating times, that's not always a bad sign. Good things could be right ahead.

Good luck. And keep on looking for a place to stay. No last minute ****. Have some options, they are out there, even if you have to give a little.

And if you need help, my ear is open to you too. Somehow you've gathered a little following here that honestly wants to help you. Use it!
0 Replies