Sweden's Foreign Minister Assassinated!

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:27 am
Nimh: you're right. Putin would order the assassination of Wellstone, Lindh, Kelly, da Silva... wouldn't he. And I guess Gorbatchev would fight the left through terrorism, wouldn't he (operation Gladio). Do you understand the concept of motive? Do you recognize that the 'agency' has become an extremist black-op organisation with unlimited funds, sick with paranoïa, and total hate for life itself?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:42 am
wolf wrote:
Nimh: you're right. Putin would order the assassination of Wellstone, Lindh, Kelly, da Silva... wouldn't he.

No, not them - theres some others who were assassinated, unlike Kelly and Wellstone (as far as we can tell, speculation notwithstanding) - but you probably wouldnt know about them, because the only victims you are interested in are the victims of Bush's America. Thats what makes your supposed idealism so cynical.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 08:12 am
Cynical? How can the exposure of a murdering and cruel regime ever be cynical? Shouldn't you point your criticism to those who shatter thousands of lives for some ideological insanity? Get your ethics in line.

How to call this guy then? A fabulator?

Quote:
General Bowen is a retired Brigadier General who position with the Office of Security Services (OSS) and his drug running activities in behalf of the government and who has courageously come foward with the truth about his association.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 08:43 pm
I am the very last person to be a conspiracy theorist. I'll listen to reason though. I am engaged to listen by this, creeped out.

Still, await data.

Ahhh, data.
0 Replies