Sweden's Foreign Minister Assassinated!

wolf

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 06:30 am
Palme, Wellstone, Kelly, de Mello, Lindh,... and so many others. The Bush body count is rising.

The proof is the motive, and the means.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 01:43 pm
The suspect, a 35 year old Swedish with a couple of police-record, has been arrested some minutes ago.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:57 pm
Are you sure it wasn't Babs Bush in a grassy knoll?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 05:46 pm
That kind of talk is not working anymore, "Sofia". Update your techniques... or don't.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 06:35 pm
I read that the suspect had been seen tearing at / stamping on a campaign billboard featuring Ms Lindh hours before the attack. Suggests perhaps a political motive, after all.

Also read that the suspect was described as looking unkempt or wild, wearing multiple layers of dishevelled clothes - suggests perhaps more of a psychological background.

Havent really kept up with this story - any new developments?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 07:52 pm
I am interested/concerned, this must really hurt in Sweden, and I feel bad about it myself.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 10:20 pm
Of course it's a political murder. And of course the perpetrator is a rightwing extremist, hired by rightwing extremists. That poor woman was one of the foremost progressive European politicians. Guess someone in black ops had a field trip on that one.

The SS are so back.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 10:33 pm
Well. I don't know anything about who did it, but I express my sorrow.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 10:37 pm
During Sweden's EU presidency Lindh described the US president, George Bush, as a "lone ranger" for his decision to invade Iraq without UN approval.
Anna Lindh

See the murder of Dr. David Kelly, the source who leaked the whole Iraq fabrication. Scores are being settled.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 11:57 pm
Sofia wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't Babs Bush in a grassy knoll?

I beg your pardon?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 12:00 am
wolf wrote:
Of course it's a political murder. And of course the perpetrator is a rightwing extremist, hired by rightwing extremists. That poor woman was one of the foremost progressive European politicians. Guess someone in black ops had a field trip on that one.

The SS are so back.

You must have better informations than Swdish journalists (and much more than the Swedish Secret Police!)!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 03:10 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
wolf wrote:

You must have better informations than Swdish journalists (and much more than the Swedish Secret Police!)!

Well, wholly aside from Wolf's posts, two Swedish newspapers have actually identified the suspect as someone who has regularly been seen in the company of neo-nazi extremists.

After arresting a suspect, however, the Swedish police has refused to confirm or deny that the person they have in custody is the person referred to by those newspapers, and have stated that thus far, they have no indications of a political motive.

That was as of last night, anyway, havent checked the papers this morning yet.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 04:15 am
Look, the assassination of Olaf Palme can be traced to Oliver North, Bush and the CIA. Palme wanted to expose the Iran/Contra scandal, because certificates for weapons deals were Swedish. A former agent has stated the very same in a radio interview recently. Said the assassin was a South-African mercenary asset.
It's clear, if you investigate, that the largest part of political murders around the world coincides with Bush-administrations. You can't run a fascist world order without the physical removal or punishment of opponents, that's self-evident.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:51 am
wolf wrote:
It's clear, if you investigate, that the largest part of political murders around the world coincides with Bush-administrations.

Question Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:57 am
Listen -- before one dismisses Wolf's statements out of hand, look at the amount of stuff which has been dismissed and then reluctantly accepted. I have no idea what happened to Lindt. No axe to grind here. But on the face of it, we'd be idiots to assume "that kind of stuff just doesn't happen." Just how much stuff happening right now would never have been dreamed of, oh, five years ago? Would have been denied hotly?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 06:06 am
How many political leaders or crucial witnesses have been murdered during the Clinton era? I can give you dozens from the Bush era. I'm sick of the hypocrisy: Poppy Bush governs the world through black ops, his favourite game of cowardice and anal dominance. This must outweigh the number of times he's been raped by Barbara.

I hope I live through this.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 06:14 am
Quote:
I hope I live through this

What? Bush after you now?

You really believe everyone who has a negative opinion about Bush is being murdered by the evil 'black ops'?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 06:31 am
Steve Kangas, Paul Wellstone, Anna Lindh, so many others. In case you didn't know, which in your case is not likeable, Poppy is in charge of the CIA. Its HQ bares his name, its symbol is a profile coin, Caligula style.

Highly pathetic.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 06:37 am
Tartarin wrote:
Listen -- before one dismisses Wolf's statements out of hand, look at the amount of stuff which has been dismissed and then reluctantly accepted. I have no idea what happened to Lindt. No axe to grind here. But on the face of it, we'd be idiots to assume "that kind of stuff just doesn't happen."

Lissen - I have no doubts that secret services around the world dabble in in the business of eliminating perceived enemies occasionally. Cold War era has seen enough of that stuff to warrant suspicions.

I dont see why Wolf is so eager to blame it all on the one big bad ... ahem, wolf, though - for one. Surely if there is one secret service we should be eyeing suspiciously when it comes to eliminating bothersome opponents it's the FSB, Putin's machine. Too many daylight shoot-outs targeted at prominent politicians in Russia, and I would be especially wary if I were a Chechen leader.

And there's the rub. Your point is - it happens. Lets not forget it does happen. Fine, sure, whatever. But we dont dismiss Wolf's statements out of hand because we dont believe secret services dont ever eliminate a bothersome opponent. We dismiss his statements because he says stuff like:

wolf wrote:
It's clear, if you investigate, that the largest part of political murders around the world coincides with Bush-administrations.

There's nothing remotely sane about that anymore, I'm sorry. Would you care to make a list of political murders around the world, for example in, what, China, Russia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, you name it? And in "the largest part" of these, we have to assume its been the CIA, consistently?

For one thing, Wolf shows an amazing knack for underestimating the capacities of other peoples in the world. What condescendence - to think the Armenians or Iranians - or Dutch, for that matter - arent fully capable of thinking up and executing their own hit-jobs - as if only the CIA could possibly be evil and clever enough to do such stuff and get away with it - its a kind of inverted megalomania, really, the mirror image of the cultural superiority fantasies of American conservatives.

As for over here, we've had one political murder, Pim Fortuyn's, and despite the ravings of the murdered xenophobic politician's supporters, no conspiracy to be found yet. Just a lone perpetrator - an environmental activist who thought he had to save the country from a Dutch Mussolini. Idjut.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 06:39 am
wolf--

He's retired. Former heads of the CIA do not retire with the benefit of murder for hire as a perk.
0 Replies