Silly but fun things you can do with girls.

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 06:44 pm
"The rodeo"

Right before your about to have sex with your girl. You get your friends to hide in the closet. When you're doing her doggy style you yell out "YEEEEE-HAAAHhhh!" Then all your friends come rushing out surrounding you and the girl in a circle rooting you on. You then hold on to the girl as long as you can before she runs away.. Hence the rodeo

"The Dale Earnhart "

You screw a girl from behind and when your almost finished you ram her headfirst into a wall.

"Jamaican Bobsled"

Get on top of her and ride her down the stairs.

"The Candy Cane"

You get a girl to sit on a swivel chair while she's giving you head. Right before you are about to "release" it. You punch her straight in the nose making her bleed. You then spin her around and bust your load on her causing the candy cane effect.

What are your silly but fun things you do with girls? Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,060 • Replies: 15
No top replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 06:54 pm
What is this ****??

I take it this is supposed to be funny?

Oh.....and on the candy cane thing? You'd never accomplish it. About the time you busted me in the nose, I'd be bitin' your dick off and handing it to you. :wink:

(yeah, yeah, I know........I have no sense of humor. Tis true!)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 06:54 pm
Here's a rodeo for you hon....

Next time you're have sex from behind her, say, "My other girlfriends butt isn't so big."

Then, see how long you can stay on.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 06:55 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
What is this ****??

I take it this is supposed to be funny?

Oh.....and on the candy cane thing? You'd never accomplish it. About the time you busted me in the nose, I'd be bitin' your dick off and handing it to you. :wink:

(yeah, yeah, I know........I have no sense of humor. Tis true!)

primotivo's been looking at urban dictionary again brooke.

no need to worry.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 06:56 pm
Well geezus!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 06:59 pm
oh yeah, if you don't believe me, look at his other threads.

BTW, my "rodeo" definition came from Mr. Tea. Not that he said that to me, he's much to smart for that. But, boys will be boys.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 07:01 pm
None of that stuff is even the least bit original. I read all those years ago.

Joe(Oh. and please have the good taste to plagiarize something funny.)Nation
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 07:01 pm
ok, here we go....

Fun things a man can do with his penis.

1. Use it to see if the pencil sharpener is turned on.

2. To get a piece of toast out of the toaster....

Brook, your up....
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 07:02 pm
Me Tea's sense of humor I find funny!

This guys....not so much. Almost afraid to read his other threads!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 07:04 pm
Oh my dear, you must.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 07:18 pm
Chai wrote:
ok, here we go....

Fun things a man can do with his penis.

1. Use it to see if the pencil sharpener is turned on.

2. To get a piece of toast out of the toaster....

Brook, your up....

3. Use it as a stick to play tug of war with your dog.

4. Bend it in two and use it as a nut cracker :wink: (oh yeah, I like the visuals on that one)

I got to his one on the graduation and that's as far as I can stomach of his posts! Who is he? Kicky? Gus? Slappy?
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 07:25 pm
Flaming Amazon
This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When your screwing some chick, right when your about to "release", you pull out and quickly grab the nearest lighter and set her pubes on fire, then...extinguish the flames with your junk

The Fire Island
This consists of telling someone you're going to spunk on their face while they are asleep, only half-jokingly, and then when they don't believe you, doing it just to prove that you're that demented.

The Mung
Obtain a female that has been dead for 2-3 days (the time period since death is important). Then place your mouth just outside her vaginal opening. Have a friend jump on her stomach, and try to catch as much stuff that comes out as you can in your mouth.

Rear Admiral
There is a point system to this one, but I cant quite remember it. Essentially, get her on the floor and commence the doggy style position. At random, knock her arms out from under her and push her around the room. The goal is to cover the entire perimeter of the room, knocking over as many things as possible along the way, thus earning the title of 'Rear Admiral'. A skilled Admiral might consider using this technique to transition into a Jamaican Bobsled for extra points.

Got to love the internets. I would never have heard of these with out it. LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 08:01 pm
You are slipping badly Primotivo, you once could create several interesting threads in a row, and now you are reduced to THIS??!!

Might be time for a break, go away and get your creative juices flowing again, OK? We will somehow manage in your absence.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 09:26 am
Dude, I got you beat!

Last night I performed what I call the Terrified Virgin with this chick. That's where you somehow manage to persuade some tipsy and kind of dumb girl into coming home with you, and when it's time to get to it, you begin rubbing your penis against her bellybutton (even though, of course, you know that's not how intercourse is performed, hahahaha). When she cries out in bewilderment, sits upright, and covers herself with a sheet, you nervously confess that you've never before seen a woman naked, not even your mother, and you beg for your ladyfriend to "show [you] how it's done." At that point she flees, and you spend the night on the floor in the fetal position drinking Robitussin.

It's so awesome. You should try it!
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 03:20 pm
Primotivo you make being an a$$hole look so easy have you thought about giving lessons. You'd make a fortune.
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 08:20 pm
Hey come on! I didn't make these up. There are actually douchebags out there who thought of this. Laughing
0 Replies