http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/d/20787-5/sports9926.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,259 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 10:26 am
That survey is very misleading and many of the questions did not have answers that represented my views.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 10:29 am
Then you picked the wrong answer!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 12:16 am
" I would not have become a gun owner had it not been for the people pushing gun control. They can be proud of themselves for they supplied the motivation for yet another American to get armed and trained. I do not think they quite understand that once armed, a free man cannot be disarmed, only defeated. "
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 11:12 am
The questions did not allow me to specify my position.

Regardless, for those that want to protect themselves at all times, a gun would only reflect the last line of defense. One needs perimeter alarms on one's property, or apartment, a big growling dog, and a pro bono lawyer, when a "trespasser" (who claims to have been confused)sues for being shot.

Considering how many guns are used by criminals, what is the argument against eliminating guns from civil society? An invading army? Not going to happen. Hunting? Give the hunters free meat. It is fun? Go to the library and read a good book instead of target shooting.

I wonder how many combat veterans are gun enthusiasts? How many gun enthusiasts never saw combat or were even in the military? Just a thought in thinking about how wearing an Army fatigue jacket was so stylish in the 1960's amongst the anti-war advocates. That struck me as sort of incongruous, since a fatigue jacket should have reflected a pro-war stance, in my opinion.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 11:39 am
Both.
0 Replies