Did he break up with me because of the ESP?

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 06:03 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,758 • Replies: 9
No top replies

neologist

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 10:42 pm
Did he break up with me because of the ESP?

No
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:38 am
I don't think the ESP had anything to do with it. Take that ESP and turn it into something great. good luck!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 01:09 am
I think it's more likely that he broke up with you because he's 14... The 14-year-olds I've known broke up and got back together and went out with new people every five minutes-- a few weeks seems like just about the typical lifespan of a "romance" at that age! Try not to have hurt feelings over it.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 04:40 am
Most girls of your age go out with older guys, since boy are generally a bit behind when it comes to maturity at that age.
Your little friend definitely seems to be.
I think as little he was thinking about his romantic messages, as little is he now considering your feelings.

I doubt that you did anything wrong.
This guy is simply not ready for a serious relationship.

Accept that and move on!
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 02:09 am
Shouldnt this be in the relationships Section anways? And Not to sound mean...but.....Well....No,Nevermind...
0 Replies

MagicBlackCat

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 11:59 am
Re: Did he break up with me because of the ESP?
Mariceloverthere wrote:
....But I still feel crushed. What do you think of this situation? Did he truly love me and was he just afraid of his parents or afraid of what people would think- or was he really just playing a joke on me?

Hun, he's 14...way to young to know what love really is. You're young and have your whole life ahead of you. Forget about him.
0 Replies

Mariceloverthere

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 05:45 am
Actually, it wasn't ESP. On the afternoon before he broke up with me- I prayed he would only want me as a friend. He said to me in a text that night "Understand I like you as a friend." I said "I thought u said I was your only luv?" He said "No- I don't like it- it's disgusting!" Wow I was upset with what he said. I asked "Are you still attracted to me?" And he said "No." I think the prayer must have worked. Do you think the prayer changed his feeling? I regret this- I shouldn't have prayed- I only prayed to see what would happen. It was only a test to see if the prayer would work. I didn't think it would happen. And maybe I didn't really pray- maybe I thought I did. I have OCD so I keep trying to remember if I really prayed or not... i'M very disturbed about this..

And why did he say "No- I don't like it- it's disgusting!" when just a few days ago he said I am the only one he loves? Did the prayer change his heart?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 10:38 am
Nope, he's just a 14-year-old boy and they change their minds ALL the time.

Don't give it a second thought. Really.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 10:42 am
I think his friend Mike was doing all the texting.
0 Replies