Why Obama Want To Be President

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:57 pm
He wants to be the first black president.

He wants to go down in history.

He wants schools to be closed on his birthday.

That's it. Wake Up.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,049 • Replies: 24
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 07:40 am
Laughing
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:09 am
Re: Why Obama Want To Be President
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

That's it. Wake Up.

Wow. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:10 am
And why does Hillary want to be president? Probably for the same reasons (obviously substitute "woman" for "black").

The divisiveness in the Democratic party never be resolved with comments like yours floating around out there all the time.

But maybe you don't care about that.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:11 am
He wants my guns.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:12 am
cjhsa wrote:
He wants my guns.

Why? Is his penis small too?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:14 am
I have no idea, nor do I care to hear about your teeny weeny.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:15 am
You going to continue this puerile little tantrum for 4 years BPB?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:21 am
Mame wrote:
And why does Hillary want to be president? Probably for the same reasons (obviously substitute "woman" for "black").

The divisiveness in the Democratic party never be resolved with comments like yours floating around out there all the time.

as you can see mame, I made these two threads at exactly the same time.

I find it interesting that many of the same people who have for years, literally years, been offended by conservatives for constantly taking the low road and equating the Bill Clinton with cheap fellatio jokes are now using the same tact on his wife. I'm also amused by it. Kind of divisive though wouldn't you say mame? :wink:
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:25 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Mame wrote:

I find it interesting that many of the same people who have for years, literally years, been offended by conservatives for constantly taking the low road and equating the Bill Clinton with cheap fellatio jokes are now using the same tact on his wife. I'm also amused by it. Kind of divisive though wouldn't you say mame? :wink:

....so are you saying that those who have now taken the traditionally conservative low road against the Clinton's are the same people who support Obama?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:26 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I think that's true of most folks running for Pres. What's the problem?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:48 am
of course it is.... just a little reminder that politics is about personal gain...period...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:50 am
candidone1 wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Mame wrote:

....so are you saying that those who have now taken the traditionally conservative low road against the Clinton's are the same people who support Obama?

sorry...forgot to add a link to the post..just woke up

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=117397
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:52 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Mame wrote:

From here it looks like this is the thread you wanted to pursue and the other was to cover your butt when challenged. You certainly weren't slamming Clinton for her selfish motives five months ago.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:58 am
of course. And of course you can point to any thread I ever posted where I spoke of Hillary as anything rather than the candidate I thought was best for the job. Where I assigned any admirable qualities other than tenacity and toughness to her. Go ahead.

She's still just a politician and I never said otherwise. So is Obama which is the only point I've ever tried to make.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:14 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
of course. And of course you can point to any thread I ever posted where I spoke of Hillary as anything rather than the candidate I thought was best for the job. Where I assigned any admirable qualities other than tenacity and toughness to her. Go ahead.

She's still just a politician and I never said otherwise. So is Obama which is the only point I've ever tried to make.

OK, you've made it. Now what? Obama? McCain? No one? Someone else (same as no one)?

Just for the record, I disagree with your premise for all three candidates. You don't go through the extreme hassle of running for President just to go down in history. I think all three of these candidates (especially Clinton and Obama) feel strongly that they have something to offer the country that it needs and that we are going the wrong way. You can go down in history by being a serial killer. That's a lot easier than convincing 55+ million people to vote for you.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:18 am
one could say that a leader.... who many times sends hundreds, thousands or
even millions to their deaths.... IS a serial killer.... just a more efficient one and one with such an ego he does his killing right out in the light of day... the power wielded by a serial killer on one person or a leader on millions..... no different. It's all about the lust for power. Some leaders do not use that power to cause death... but they lust to have that power in any case.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:23 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

That's it. Wake Up.

Dude, why not just make ONE definitive thread titled: "I'm Still Pissed Off My Candidate Did not Win the Nomination, and to Feel Better I Will Make Lazy and Worn Posts Tackling not the Issues, but Sound Bites, and Additionally I Will Parrot Right-Wing Pundits and Call All Obama Supporters 'Worshippers,' though I Know it's not Very Creative, and Then when the Usual Smartasses Needle Me I Will Tell Them I Don't Give a ****, and yet 'Retaliate' by Continuing to Post the Same Thing Repeatedly, a la Miller."
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:27 am
because.......and btw which issues do you tackle in your posts? Your prime motivation here is to be the clown and the wise ass and I'm good with that.... you're one of my favorite posters... and with your humor you often make good points.... but don't get all serious on me.... that doesn't work for you. :wink:
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:52 am
Gargamel wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

That's it. Wake Up.

Dude, why not just make ONE definitive thread titled: "I'm Still Pissed Off My Candidate Did not Win the Nomination, and to Feel Better I Will Make Lazy and Worn Posts Tackling not the Issues, but Sound Bites, and Additionally I Will Parrot Right-Wing Pundits and Call All Obama Supporters 'Worshippers,' though I Know it's not Very Creative, and Then when the Usual Smartasses Needle Me I Will Tell Them I Don't Give a ****, and yet 'Retaliate' by Continuing to Post the Same Thing Repeatedly, a la Miller."

Because that won't fit in the subject line.
0 Replies