Largest Swiss Newspaper Asks if Bush Was Behind 9/11

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:50 am
This just adds fuel to the argument that europe, zippo, and blueflame have lost their collective minds, and souls.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:38 am
blueflame1 wrote:
woiyo, nice try. I dont dispute planes hit 2 buildings. WTC 7 was not hit by a plane. Jennings story of explosions and dead bodies at WTC 7 before the twin towers collapsed is contradictory to the government's absurd theories.

And he is to be believed because...........
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 08:45 am
Well, what is the "official" explanation for Tower 7 coming down? Fine, no plane hit it; no one ever said a plane did.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 08:57 am
The conspiracy theory idiots also claim the hit on the Pentagon was an inside job.

I live five miles from the Pentagon. There were firefighters from every company within sixty miles there for two or three weeks and hundreds of those guys got absolute straight up close looks at the thing.

How in hell is anybody going to bribe or coerce every single one of those guys into silence if there was no evidence of an aircraft hit or evidence of a planted bomb?

Better yet, if the airplane was a govt. plot, how in hell did the people in the Pentagon choose who amongst themselves was going to die??

Anybody claiming to believe a conspiracy theory on this one needs to have a dunce cap surgically implanted on his head so he can never take it off until he dies.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 09:02 am
gungasnake wrote:
The conspiracy theory idiots also claim the hit on the Pentagon was an inside job.

I live five miles from the Pentagon. There were firefighters from every company within sixty miles there for two or three weeks and hundreds of those guys got absolute straight up close looks at the thing.

How in hell is anybody going to bribe or coerce every single one of those guys into silence if there was no evidence of an aircraft hit or evidence of a planted bomb?

Better yet, if the airplane was a govt. plot, how in hell did the people in the Pentagon choose who amongst themselves was going to die??

Anybody claiming to believe a conspiracy theory on this one needs to have a dunce cap surgically implanted on his head so he can never take it off until he dies.

Succinct, cogent; excellent post, in my opinion!
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 09:46 am
NIST on WTC 7, "We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse". link Still that's enough of an explanation for lemmings.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 10:22 am
blueflame1 wrote:
NIST on WTC 7, "We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse". link Still that's enough of an explanation for lemmings.

then why do you continue to insist the only reason is controlled demolition?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 10:35 am
woiyo, you insist in trying to put words in my mouth. The only thing I insist on is the need for new investigations. No explanation might be a good enough explanation for you but not for me and 70 million other Americans who Zogby says want new investigations. link
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 11:07 am
blueflame1 wrote:
woiyo, you insist in trying to put words in my mouth. The only thing I insist on is the need for new investigations. No explanation might be a good enough explanation for you but not for me and 70 million other Americans who Zogby says want new investigations. link

How many more investigations are needed? Enough until one of them takes your side?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 03:27 pm
Leaked NIST Docs: "Unusual" Event Before Collapse Of WTC 7
Unexplained "jet of flames" shot out of window before implosion of skyscraper
Paul Joseph Watson & Aaron Dykes
Prison Planet
Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leaked confidential NIST documents concerning the investigation into the collapse of WTC 7, the 47-storey skyscraper that was not hit by a plane but imploded in under seven seconds on 9/11, reveal that an "unusual" event preceded the collapse of the building - a "jet of flames" that shot out of several windows after most of the fire had already died down.

The documents - entitled Confidential and Predecisonal Document NIST Report on Building 7 - form the preamble for a long-awaited final verdict on what caused a structurally reinforced building to fall like a controlled demolition despite suffering relatively minimal fire damage.

Chapter 1: WTC 7 Visual Evidence, Damage Estimates, and Timeline Analysis (William Pitts) is a thorough analysis of window fires by video and picture evidence, which concludes that all major fires before floors 7 and 13 died out prior to collapse.

The report states, "At 4:38 p.m. all of the windows between 13-44A and 13-47C were open, and the fires responsible for opening the windows had died down to the point where they could no longer be observed."

"Just prior to the collapse of the building at 5:20:52 p.m. a jet of flames was pushed from windows in the same area. The event that caused this unusual behavior has not been identified."

The report describes the nature of fires from floors 7-13 and also states, "With the exception of the fires on the 19th, 22nd, 29th, and 30th floors discussed at the start of this section, there is essentially no direct visual evidence of fires on other floors of WTC 7."

The photographs displayed in the report, many of which have never been seen before, do not show any other damage to the building than the small fires from floors 7-13 and the relatively minimal "scoop" observed on the lower right-hand west face of the building.

What could have caused this "jet of flames" to shoot out of windows immediately prior to the collapse of the building? The decompression force of a series of explosives or an incendiary device?

The leaked documents precede a BBC hit piece documentary which airs on July 6th and is set to claim that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed building in history to suffer a complete collapse from fire damage alone - a scientific impossibility.

As we reported on Monday, Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York City Housing Authority Barry Jennings, who was trapped inside Building 7, reported explosions going off and witnessing dead bodies before the collapse of either of the twin towers.

We will be combing through the lengthy NIST documents over the course of the next few days to pick out more irregularities and potential smoking guns over the next few days - stay tuned. Feel free to e mail us with any interesting discoveries of your own.

Click here for copy files of NIST documents.
link
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:08 pm
I thought no one died in the collapse of tower 7. So, why assume that however tower 7 collapsed had anything to do with how the other two towers collapsed? It appears that most people want to assume that all three towers collapsed the same way, either pointing to terrorists or some other theory. Isn't that poor logic to mandate that all the towers must reflect the same cause for collapsing?

The other two towers collapsed, I believe, due to the heat of the fire making first one floor collapse, and then each floor collapsing added weight, until it collapsed like a vertical accordian. But tower 7 was shorter; for all we know it collapsed out of being a different design?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:36 pm
Foofie, eyewitness testimony says, "Emergency Official Witnessed Dead Bodies In WTC 7". The government says it aint so. Somebody is lying. The 911 Commission shuffled eyewitness testimony aside.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:42 pm
Basic reality seems to be you can believe anything you want about bldg 7, but that there is no rational way to think that the two world trade towers and the pentagon were anything other than the work of AlQuaeda as was reported. One reasonable conspiracy theory for bldg 7 might be that the attack on the other buildings triggered some sort of a doomsday switch meant to bury govt. secrets in the event of an asteroid strike or something.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:44 pm
Razz
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 08:24 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Razz

Since everyone seems to agree that no aircraft hit Tower 7, then to demolish it for some sort of conspiratorial reason would only seem suspicious. In other words, the basic conspiracy theory, I thought, was the two tall towers supposedly did not fall because of the aircraft hitting them. Well, to then supposedly demolish this building, that had no aircraft hit it, would be only raising suspicions. Sounds too silly for words.

But, are the conspiracy theories looking for the truth, or just trying to deny the official events and assign blame to conspirators? Isn't that what conspiracy theories are based on? Conspirators? And, naturally the conspirators are usually cherry picked. What if any conspiracy included Holmes' arch enemy, Moriarty? Aha! While he has been seen in Montevideo, couldn't he have gotten to NYC?

My point is what comes first, the chicken, the egg, or the conspirators?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 09:37 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Bush is responsible for nothing but vapidity.

I agree with gus (again), and it answers 100% of his presidency for the past (plus) seven years.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:27 am
"What makes all this information even more explosive is the fact that this individual [now revealed to be Barry Jennings] was interviewed by the 9/11 Commission as they conducted their so called investigation.

The fact that the building was not even mentioned in the report in light of this information thus becomes chilling and indicates that officials have lied in stating that they have not come into contact with evidence of explosive devices within the buildings.

Avery and Bermas successfully contacted the individual after discovering a TV interview he did on 9/11 while they were trawling through news footage from the day in research for the Final Cut.

As this video documents, there were bombs in the buildings, a fact scrubbed from the official whitewash narrative, essentially a fairy tale.

Jennings' description of dead bodies in the bombed out lobby of WTC 7 underscores multiple accounts of bombs in the buildings, from firefighters, law enforcement officers, and other extremely credible witnesses, including the New York Fire Department Chief of Safety, the Assistant Fire Commissioner, and an FBI agent quoted by USA Today (see video at left). For a comprehensive review of these accounts and many others, see Firefighters and law enforcement officers believe that bombs inside the WTC brought down the buildings on the Global Research site." link
0 Replies