Largest Swiss Newspaper Asks if Bush Was Behind 9/11

Zippo

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 10:13 am

http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/9-11/artikel45057

-----------------

(translated from German into English, but not yet published online in English)

2,973 humans died with the attacks of 9/11. "Bin Laden" and "Al Qaeda", the Bush clan cried. The world believed themm. In the meantime even scientists doubt the Bush version. Now, Swiss university professors Albert A. Stahel and Daniele Ganser raise new questions.

"Something is not correct", says strategy expert Stahel in "World Week", and here he refers to the "incomplete" official US Government 9/11 Report of 2004.

The university professor confirms his criticism in BLICK: "Osama Bin Laden cannot be 'the large godfather' behind the attacks. He did not have enough means of communication".

Dr. Stahel doubts that a passenger airliner crashed into the Pentagon: "For trainee pilots it is actually impossible to crash into the building so exactly. Seven hours after the Twin Towers collapsed, the World Trade Center Building 7 next to it also collapsed. The official version: It burned for a long time. Nothing at all is clear."

Raising questions along with Stahel is historian Dr. Daniele Ganser, his colleague at the University of Zurich. Dr. Ganser also calls the official US version "a conspiracy theory".

"There are three theories, which we should treat equally":

1. "Surprise theory" - Bin Laden and Al Qaeda implemented the attacks.

2. "Let it happen on purpose" - The US Government knew the Al Qaeda plans and did not react in order to legitimize a series of wars.

3. "Made it happen on purpose" - The attacks were actually planned and orchestrated by the Pentagon and/or US secret services.

Ganser: "3,000 humans were sacrificed for strategic interests. The more we research, the more we doubt the Bush version. It is conceivable that the Bush government was responsible. Bush has lied so much already! And we already know that the US government planned an operation in 1962 [Operation Northwood] that was approved by the Pentagon that would have sacrificed innocent US citizens for the government's own interests."

As for Ganser and Stahel: "We only ask questions."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,749 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Equus

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 02:02 pm
I don't agree with most of what the Bush administration has done, and am looking forward to having someone else in charge. However, I do not believe that either Bush or any part of the US Government was directly responsible for 9/11. Nor do I believe they stood aside and let it happen.

The risk of the truth coming out would be too costly for an administration to even consider such a conspiracy.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 02:05 pm
Bush is responsible for nothing but vapidity.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 02:14 pm
We are at the point now where the 9/11 conspiracy or truth movement carries weight

(boy, I shure did leave some potential for for joke in there somewhere)
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 04:34 pm
"(boy, I shure did leave..." -- Amigo

Hi Amigo are you dyslexic ? I ask because you spelt shure wrong. It's ment to be "sure" without the "h"

Not being rude, just cheeky Smile
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 04:48 pm
Re: Largest Swiss Newspaper Asks if Bush Was Behind 9/11
Zippo wrote:

Blick is a Swiss daily tabloid, with a circulation of nearly 300,000.

In 2006, when that article was published, the circulation was lower.

Oh, and 'Blick' is mainly read because of its 16 daily sport sites - no wonder that that quoted article isn't translated yet to English. (Might, it will be done at the second anniversary of the published date?)

Besides that, this is only a short summary of that report - why didn't you translate the original, Zippo?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 05:01 pm
Quote:
Oh, and 'Blick' is mainly read because of its 16 daily sport sites

This statement mean's that you have the ability to read the minds of 300,000 people. Do you even think before you write?

Totally retarded! Laughing

You will never be taken seriously again on this forum.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 05:52 pm
Who has been taking Walt seriously before Zip?

It wasn't me. Honest Guv.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:40 pm
Zippo wrote:

Hi Amigo are you dyslexic ? I ask because you spelt shure wrong. It's ment to be "sure" without the "h"

Zippy, are you a doofus? I ask because you spelled "ment" wrong while trying to correct Amigo's spelling. It's meant to be "meant" with an "a".

Just being rude. Smile
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:42 pm
Zippo wrote:
You will never be taken seriously again on this forum.

Laughing
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 07:20 pm
Americans are supposed to believe a newspaper published in a country that was neutral in two world wars?

Give me a break!
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 10:57 pm
Yes! Join a war! Get some kudos!
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 03:16 pm
Emergency Official Witnessed Dead Bodies In WTC 7
In exclusive video, Barry Jennings discusses explosions in Building 7 before collapse of twin towers
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, June 23, 2008

Exclusive video of emergency official Barry Jennings discussing explosions inside WTC 7 before either of the twin towers had collapsed and having to step over dead bodies of victims as he attempted to vacate the building has been released for the first time.

The clip, which was originally intended to feature in Loose Change Final Cut but had to be withdrawn according to Jennings' wishes after he had received threats, has now been made public in anticipation of a BBC documentary about Building 7 which is expected to skew Jennings' account in an attempt to reinforce the official story.

In reality, what Jennings witnessed completely contradicts the official story of what happened to Building 7.

On the morning of 9/11 in his capacity as Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York City Housing Authority, Jennings and Michael Hess, who is a founding Partner and Senior Managing Director of Giuliani Partners LLC, visited the Office of Emergency Management inside Building 7 only to find it had been abandoned.

"Upon arriving into the OEM EOC, we noticed that everybody was gone," said Jennings. "I saw coffee that was on the desk, the smoke was still coming off the coffee, I saw half-eaten sandwiches," he stated, adding that he and Hess were told to leave the building right away.

Jennings and Hess found a stairwell and descended the stairs.

"When we reached the 6th floor the landing that we were standing on gave way, there was an explosion and the landing gave way, I was left there hanging, I had to climb back up and walk back up to the 8th floor," said Jennings.

"The explosion was beneath me....so when the explosion happened it blew us back....both buildings (the twin towers) were still standing," he added.

"I was trapped in there for several hours, I was trapped in there when both buildings came down - all this time I'm hearing all kinds of explosions, all this time I'm hearing explosions, said Jennings, adding that when firefighters took them down to the lobby it was in "total ruins".

"For me to see what I saw was unbelievable," said Jennings.

The firefighters kept saying to Jennings "do not look down" because, according to Jennings, "we were stepping over people and you can tell when you're stepping over people."

A police officer then told Jennings, "you will have to run because we have reports of more explosions."

"I'm just confused about one thing....why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place - I'm very confused about that - I know what I heard I heard explosions," said Jennings, adding that the explanation that the explosions were as a result of fuel oil tanks in the building did not add up.

"I'm an old boiler guy, if it was a fuel oil tank it would have been one side of the building," he stated.

Footage inside the Millennium Hilton building lobby, which was closer to the WTC twin towers than Building 7, shows minimal damage after both towers had collapsed in comparison with devastating damage in the lobby of WTC 7, as reported by Jennings, before either tower had even collapsed.

Jennings' eyewitness report of explosions inside WTC 7 before the towers had collapsed as well as dead bodies inside the building completely contradicts the official story, which maintains that there were no fatalities inside Building 7.

If WTC 7 collapsed as a result of damage it sustained from the fall of the twin towers, as the official version claims, then why were explosions taking place inside the building before either tower had collapsed?

The BBC hit piece documentary, which airs on July 6th, features an interview with Jennings but according to Loose Change's Jason Bermas, the program will distort Jennings' comments in an attempt to sideline the shocking nature of what he witnessed and the blatant manner in which his experiences contradict the official story.

According to Bermas, during their interview with members of Loose Change, the BBC denied that Jennings had stepped over dead bodies when he left the building, a claim disproved by Jennings' own statements in the video below.
link
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 06:02 am

2. "Let it happen on purpose" - The US Government knew the Al Qaeda plans and did not react in order to legitimize a series of wars.

3. "Made it happen on purpose" - The attacks were actually planned and orchestrated by the Pentagon and/or US secret services.

Well, what was the answer to these "tough" questions?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 01:16 pm
woiyo wrote:

Well, what was the answer to these "tough" questions?

The reason I do not believe in the conspiracy theories is because Bin Laden himself, in one of his early videos, was explaining to his friends that he did not expect the attack to have taken down the towers. In effect, if the planes flew a little higher, and only killed those in the very upper floors, the number of killed would have been too minimal for a war to be the result. So, the 9/11 results was the proverbial lucky blow by terrorists acting independently.

And, the some of the believers of 9/11 conspiracy theories have a politcal agenda in promulgating the conspiracy theories about 9/11. So, rather than sift through the muck of political agendas, I just look at the simplest answer that even Bin Laden said it was a surprising result (of taking down the towers).
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 02:52 pm
I aint surprised you guys ignore what Barry Jennings has to say. What do eyewitnesses know anyway.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:19 pm
Re: Largest Swiss Newspaper Asks if Bush Was Behind 9/11
Zippo wrote:
Largest Swiss Newspaper Asks if Bush Was Behind 9/11.....

Quote:

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in a time of moral crisis, remain neutral."
-- Dante Alighieri

WW-II probably qualifies as a "moral crisis" in most peoples' estimations. The Swiss have bigger problems than worrying about George Bush....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:53 pm
Zippo wrote:

Amigo has pretty severe ADHD and therefore misspells often. Nothing to joke about. Confused You should think before you attempt a joke, especially online.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:05 am
blueflame1 wrote:
I aint surprised you guys ignore what Barry Jennings has to say. What do eyewitnesses know anyway.

I too was an eyewitness from the outside. The perspective of those INSIDE is surely different than those on the outside. What I fully understand is that when one is involved in a chaotic situation, perspective is altered due to the confusion.

I suspect, Jennings was confused by the chaos, which is understandable.

You refuse to accept the reality that the planes hit the buildings and caused a domino of events that ultimately made them collapse.

Next you will tell us that if AlGore was President, this never would have happened.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:26 am
woiyo, nice try. I dont dispute planes hit 2 buildings. WTC 7 was not hit by a plane. Jennings story of explosions and dead bodies at WTC 7 before the twin towers collapsed is contradictory to the government's absurd theories.
0 Replies