i knew this was coming...

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 11:29 am
oh believe me, I have acted on ALL of my left of center sexual proclivities many many many times....homoseuxality doesn't happen to be one of them... but if it was I wouldn't try to hide it...

and is someone who has gone to the trouble and expense of changing their birth sexuality really in a position to critique anyone?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 01:31 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
oh believe me, I have acted on ALL of my left of center sexual proclivities many many many times....homoseuxality doesn't happen to be one of them... but if it was I wouldn't try to hide it...

and is someone who has gone to the trouble and expense of changing their birth sexuality really in a position to critique anyone?

Why don't you ask someone who did that? I have several good friends who are female to male transsexuals. (common in the Lesbian community in SF) They will tell you to a man that they were not born female rather they were born male with varying female characteristics. They will tell you that they didn't change their sex as to do that would be to become totally feminized. You are obviously someone with sexual and gender identity problems to constantly lash out at someone who you incorrectly perceive to be a transsexual. I have never met you but I sincerely suspect that any of my FtM friends are far more "manly" than you are.

The fact that you think that someone who chooses to live as his or her true self diminishes them in any way and have chosen to constantly lash out at those people reveals that it is you who have deep-seated gender identity and/or sexual preference problems that need to be addressed. Your behaviour on this forum is also typical of someone who has substance abuse problems or it is possible that you are suffering from some other psychological condition that needs to be treated.

Whatever it is, it is very clear that you need some type of intervention. Get help.

The first step is to end the denial.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 01:41 pm
whatever you say harper/chrisee/roxxxmanne.... you do realize no one is fooled....
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 06:13 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I posted this to see the usual suspects with the usual responses for my amusement...

Well then, that makes you a troll, doesn't it?
0 Replies