What were the circumstances of your first romance?

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 04:55 pm
Darkness enveloped the city as I made my way home from school, clutching my books to my body to protect them from the driving wind and the pounding rain. I saw her hovering under the canopy of a local book store, cold and wet she looked, and miserable -- like a creature who had given up hope. Our eyes met and I smiled and she smiled in return. It was a weak smile, but I saw a flicker of hope in her eyes; I could see she entertained hope that I would be able to rescue her from the misery of the elements and take her someplace warm and comfortable.

And, that I did. Not more than twenty minutes later we were pounding away like a couple of crazed raccoons in front of a roaring fire in my apartment.

I let out a primal scream as I climaxed and she ripped open the flesh on my back with her fingernails as she thrust her hips upward with such velocity that I feared I would be propelled into the upstairs neighbor's apartment.

We laid, afterwards, entwined together and breathing heavily. I will never forget that night. I never saw her again.

I believe her name was Rose.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,918 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Chai

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:07 pm
sniff

that's just...so sweet.

but...my name's not Rose.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:09 pm
He liked Bruce Springsteen and so did I. I was waiting for my sister to finish her piano lesson so I could take mine (his mother was my piano teacher). He had invited me to view his turtles the week before.

I heard Thunder Road playing through his bedroom door. It was my favorite Bruce Springsteen song. I knocked - but he didn't hear it. I opened the door and he was sitting there with a motorcycle helmet on his head playing the guitar part of Thunder Road lick for lick.

I laughed. I was impressed. He told me then that he was listening to Bruce because his mother had burned all his Stones albums. I asked why, and he said, 'Because she's running for the office of God - on the republican ticket of course.'

I thought - musical talent, wit - silly - okay - yeah, he's the one.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:12 pm
I was walking with my sister down Jarvis Street in Toronto when he came racing out of his front door toward me. He must have been waiting for us, he was so quick. He looked me deeply in the eyes and reached for my hand but my sister smacked his arm away from me, pulling me protectively towards her. "No touching!" she announced.

We were both 5 and sis was 6.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:15 pm
Gus that was not romance, that was a one night pounder.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:39 pm
Sglass wrote:
Gus that was not romance, that was a one night pounder.

That's exactly what I thought, seaglass. He had a one-night-stand and
covered it up as the most romantic experience of his life. What a dilettante!
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:47 pm
I finally figured out who Gus is.
A romance writer, for sure.
I want a cut!! You must be rolling in the dough.

Hell if I can remember my first romance. There were so many - I was constantly surrounded by little french boys and girls.

Ooo la la. Though I remember my first dance - Eric Clapton. And his breath smelled like orange crush soda. Smile
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:53 pm
Wait until his "Raunchy Tales of a Rat Herder" comes out.

Sure to make the New York Times best seller list Mushypancakes.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:56 pm
mushypancakes wrote:
I finally figured out who Gus is.
A romance writer, for sure.
I want a cut!! You must be rolling in the dough.

You might be on to something, mushy. Here is a picture at gustav's
award ceremony. Fabio and gustav's publisher inaugurate a life-size statue
of gustav.

http://www.fabioifc.com/2008_FOLDER/rt-friday-076.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:56 pm
The fellow across from me at my lab table in Quant class walked with me toward the student union. He asked me out. My left contact lens went zooming toward the inner corner of my eye, inducing pain and social quagmire. (How I loved him.. he wrote me poems in chem lecture. He remains the most romantic person in my life, now just a really good memory.)

I too despaired for Gus and his post about romance. Schniff.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 06:01 pm
It was my moms bestfreinds daughter. We were up stairs playing and then I asked her if she wanted to rub our butts together, she said yes.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 06:03 pm
Oh how precious, how old were you Amigo
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 06:06 pm
Only God can make a tree.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 06:07 pm
gus wrote :

Quote:
Darkness enveloped the city as I made my way home from school, clutching my books to my body

i'd be more interested in knowing what happened to the books ???
did you recite some poems ???
or read her the story of THE LONE RANGER ???
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 06:10 pm
Sglass wrote:
Very, very young. So young I can't remember. It was the only thing I could think of I had no knowledge of anything else.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 04:09 am
He was in the same sports club as me, and me and some friends used to go round on Wednesdays to watch them practice.
I'd look at him with dreamy eyes and he ignored me week after week.

I think I was about 14 or 15.

One night at a (teeny-) club, he stood next to me and I saw him turn around to me and open his mouth to say something.
My heart was beating like crazy and I thought: NOW! It's all going to happen now!
That moment somebody pushed me from behind and I spilled my coke all over myself.
By the time I had rebalanced and looked up, he had turned around and was walking away.

Now looking back (some 20+ years later), I can only rememer two occasions when he actually spoke to me.
On one of them, he tried to pass me to get to the storage room and said:
'Move your sauerkraut trotters out of my way!'

Quite pathetic a story, I know!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 06:41 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

We laid, afterwards, entwined together and breathing heavily. I will never forget that night. I never saw her again.

I believe her name was Rose.

You promised to call. I waited by the phone for days. What happened? I still have your copy of "Catcher in The Rye". The one with the tobacco juice stains and the condom wrapper marking your place. And hey, the name's Rachel, not Rose.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 10:15 am
In the parking garage before an Insane Clown Posse show in Cincinnati, I saw her huffing a can of gold spray paint. I was cooking meth in a portable lab I'd set up in the back of a beat up Dodge Ram.

She saw me approaching and said, "Is that a thimble in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

I said, "Let's do it. And by 'it' I mean 'exchange genital secretions'."

On the way to the trash strewn banks of the Ohio not half a mile away, she told me her story. She had once been a teenage phenom, a champion figure blader (it's like figure skating, except on roller blades), before her right leg was crushed by a backhoe. For emphasis, she unscrewed her prosthetic limb. I stared into her eyes as I licked her artificial inner thigh. This seemed to have no effect whatsoever.

What made her moan with pleasure, and made me whimper in confusion, was how, after laying her down beneath a rotting black locust, among the Dos Equis bottles and Butterfinger wrappers on the riverside, I accidentally brushed the bulge between her legs.

It was no prosthetic.

Did that, or the fat seagulls mutated by radioactive waters, or the human corpse floating by faze me? A little bit. But no so much that I can help but shed a sentimental tear whenever I remember, remember, um...I forget her/his name, but what I'm saying is I cry like a little bitch whenver I think about how she/he rode me raw that fateful night in the Queen City.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 10:24 am
Sglass wrote:

0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 03:35 pm
Amigo wrote:
Sglass wrote:
Very, very young. So young I can't remember. It was the only thing I could think of I had no knowledge of anything else.

That was pretty cute. Not so innocent now, are ya?

He sat next to me in English class. We were Sophomore's in high school and both quite militant. As militant as two fifteen year olds can be. He wore a black beret, "Free Huey" button and brogans. I, with my army fatigues, Angela Davis 'fro and black power attitude up the yingyang, fell for him hard but i was also being courted by a Senior and the prom was a huge perk so I threw the militant over for just a minute, until the Senior proved to be a flake and then, grateful that I hadn't blown it completely, I ran back into my young militants' waiting arms.
Ahhhhhh. High school romance. Thanks for the memories. I hadn't thought about that in decades.
0 Replies