Women Spending their Rebate Checks on Toys

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 09:39 pm
I was just going to bank mine, Iy is not like $600 is going ro make me or break me but my GF says why not buy yourself something special. So I did, i went to Good Vibrations and bought a double dildo and a strap on dildo and a large bottle of Silk. I mentioned to the clerk that this was courtesy of W. And she mentioned that a lot of women are coming in spending their rebate checks on sex toys. So I will have a little surprise for my baby, she should be here any minute. We were planning on "watching" the softball game but it's already over. We will find something to do.

Big Daddy doesn't mind me being with women, in fact he encourages it. We share!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,699 • Replies: 23
No top replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 09:52 pm
Well ****.

Now I've got this damn visual and.....well..... Exclamation

Telling it to get outta my head.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 09:55 pm
Re: Women Spending their Rebate Checks on Toys
Roxxxanne wrote:
I was just going to bank mine, Iy is not like $600 is going ro make me or break me but my GF says why not buy yourself something special. So I did, i went to Good Vibrations and bought a double dildo and a strap on dildo and a large bottle of Silk. I mentioned to the clerk that this was courtesy of W. And she mentioned that a lot of women are coming in spending their rebate checks on sex toys. So I will have a little surprise for my baby, she should be here any minute. We were planning on "watching" the softball game but it's already over. We will find something to do.

Big Daddy doesn't mind me being with women, in fact he encourages it. We share!

http://cartoonbank.com/assets/1/51319_m.gif

As an Attention Whore you are, at least, more entertaining than TTH.

However, the similarities ought to make you very, very worried indeed.

Grow up? It's worked for millions of humans.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 09:59 pm
and i am advised to get help Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 10:08 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
and i am advised to get help Laughing

YOU may be the epitome of helplessness.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 11:33 pm
epitome.... that's a big word for the mascot of a penal colony...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 12:30 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

No it isn't.

Must be for a threatened species, though.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 12:34 am
Naughty, naughty Roxxxanne.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 12:46 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

PS: In 1769 Dr. Johnson, speaking of Americans, said to a friend, "Sir, they are a race of convicts and ought to be content with anything we may allow them short of hanging."; In the latest edition of Boswell, who chronicled this saying, it is explained by the following footnote: "Convicts were sent to nine of the American settlements. According to one estimate, about 2000 had been sent for many years annually. Dr. Lang, after comparing various estimates, concludes that the number sent might be about 50,000 altogether." Again, in the Encyclopædia Britannica, under the article "Botany Bay," we read: "On the revolt of the New England colonies, the convict establishments in America were no longer available, and so the attention of the British government was turned to Botany Bay, and in 1787 a penal settlement was formed there." In keeping with these statements is a conversation related in the autobiography of Dr. Francis Lieber (p. 180). The scene was a breakfast in 1844 at Dr. Ferguson's in London. "I remarked how curious a fact it was that all American women look so genteel and refined, even the lowest; small heads, fine silky hair, delicate and marked eyebrows. The Doctor answered, "Oh, that is easily accounted for. The super-abundance of public women, who are always rather good-looking, were sent over to America in early times."

These English views of the United States in the colonial period as penal settlements and convict establishments move incredulity and indignation in Americans, with whom Plymouth stands for a colony of conscience, Massachusetts for an asylum of martyrs, and Virginia for the old dominion of high-bred cavaliers. But a student who would nothing extenuate nor set down aught in malice " falsa dicere, nec vera reticere " is bound to ascertain how far a convict element really pervaded our early plantations.

In this research he will find little help from our standard histories. Bancroft, in 1887, conversing with the present writer, freely admitted that, when speaking of felons among our settlers, he had been very economical in dispensing the truths he had.

:wink:

Such a digression!
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 12:56 am
Do you mean to say that all of our early female ancestors were cast off whores from England?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 01:01 am
Sglass wrote:
Do you mean to say that all of our early female ancestors were cast off whores from England?

I doubt it.

I understand numerous Native American and slave women were forced to assist in the process of populating the new colonies with new people, as I believe is the norm in such invasions.

Not to mention the pesky Puritans you still suffer from today, and other, more exclusive, female emigrants.

It's funny.....Australians know all about the convict transportations to America, but you guys seem ignorant of it, as far as I can tell, for the most part.

We know cos we came to exist because the war of independence made the Brits seek somewhere else to put their problem kiddies.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 06:48 am
I read the title of this thread and I thought, 'So what - once I spent my tax refund on new bicycles for the family -same thing....'

I thought whoever authored the thread - information I didn't get from 'at a glance' which is where I clicked on it - was referring to something else - maybe poor moms who should have spent the money on necessities rather than toys.

I have a 20 year old student who sent her money home to her mom to help her pay for her 12 year old brother's medical bills....she's AMERICAN!

We did not all descend from whores (define whore).

In fact a British friend of mine who is quite the historian believes that there was a significant drain of innovative and risk-taking DNA that occurred to any country which lost people who would take the risk and travel to America as immigrants.

The huge majority of people who emigrated to America emigrated by choice. This says something about their willingness to branch out, try something new, face the unknown unafraid.

He truly believes you can still see that basic genetic tendency in the population of Americans (no matter what their original national heritage) today.

My ancestors were Irish potato farmers from Limerick. Then they tried farming in Cork. Then my great, great, great grandfather decided to stop trying to farm rocks and move to America. He settled on the East Coast and then headed west - PIONEERS! I've always been proud of that and I do think my family sort of engenders a pioneer spirit. I can still see it in each of us.

My great, great grandmother was native American at a time when intermarriage was NOT smiled upon. My great grandfather looks just like George Bush (as a young man)- but the Bush's weren't native to Texas - so that's not really relevant (whew! Thank goodness I'm not related to him).

I noticed when I first got to England a sort of less delicate and heavier, cast to the features of the people, and shapes of heads there as opposed to Americans (in general) . Interesting you mentioned that dlowan...My friend said is was the Saxon influence in the British - which is less prevalent in the American population. He didn't mention anything about whores - and believe me if it'd been relevant - he'd have found a way to introduce that.

(Some Americans do know about their heritage).
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 07:27 am
ppbbthhh...

as if I waited for a stinking rebate check
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 07:47 am
What a great story.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:17 am
I'm glad I own Duracell and Eveready stock.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:20 am
cjhsa wrote:
I'm glad I own Duracell and Eveready stock.
why? you seem like a pre-electric/battery dildo.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:24 am
I certainly didn't expect the welfare team to be online so early! Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:24 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Teehee!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:38 am
I'm confused.

Here's someone born with a penis, has it removed to become a woman, and then considers herself a lesbian.

Then, this person who had his dick cut off goes out and buys a strap on dildo.

Am I missing something?

I could've saved someone a lot of money.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:39 am
could be one of the best 'fake outs' in internet history.. Laughing
0 Replies