My honest opinions about women.

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 11:36 am
The female is very easily figured out. They are illogical children running around in adult bodies, and given power will destroy absolutely everything in their path.

Testosterone has and will always be the driving force of men and their accomplishements. The Female will never appreceate any of this because they are incapable of comprehending real value.

Women are parasites, that is not bad, that is nature.

In reality, women are like children, and expecting the same accountablity from them is incorrectly declaring them as our equals.

However, as long as they have substituted the "need" for man with the "state daddy", we must fight to hold them accountable, regardless of their inequality.

Discuss.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,233 • Replies: 51
No top replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 11:45 am
you certainly live up to your name, primotivo.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 11:47 am
Re: My honest opinions about women.
Primotivo wrote:
The female is very easily figured out. They are illogical children running around in adult bodies, and given power will destroy absolutely everything in their path.

Testosterone has and will always be the driving force of men and their accomplishements. The Female will never appreceate any of this because they are incapable of comprehending real value.

Women are parasites, that is not bad, that is nature.

In reality, women are like children, and expecting the same accountablity from them is incorrectly declaring them as our equals.

However, as long as they have substituted the "need" for man with the "state daddy", we must fight to hold them accountable, regardless of their inequality.

Discuss.

Sounds like you really need to get laid.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 11:52 am
oh kicky, stop. we all know it's you
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 02:14 pm
It really WAS funny, though! Laughing

Best laugh I've had in a long time!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 03:22 pm
I think, primitivo writes for Cosmopolitan and is seeking reactions to
certain topics he'll write about. a2k is his muse so to speak, since he's
got no ideas of his own.
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 03:57 pm
Females these days (and I am generalizing, b/c generally its true) are attracted to $$, power and what they can get from the man. The US has no need for a man when it comes to marriage, and raising kids, look at the laws that are currently in place, VAWA, how many folks out there now what VAWA is? To all my female peeps, what is in it for a man to be married in todays world? NOT A DAMN THING! If you get married w/o a pre-nup, you are waiting for the inevitable divorce to fork over your $$ for vaginamoney, and child support. They (women) for the most part are liars and illogical and WAY too emotional...Women want it both ways, and the laws in place right now are allowing them to do that, we men MUST take action and not cowtow to the gay/lesbian mafia who is promoting the MEN = BADWOMEN = GOOD when there are no facts to back this up, actually, if you look at the stats, it is just as common for a women to assault her spouse, but it just not get reported as much as a female being accosted by her spouse. I know my girls (Chai and CalamityJane to name a few) are going to have issues w/ me, but its all good, this is how I feel, we can all have our opinions. Smile
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:09 pm
Primitive - Eva's right - you are hilarious! Thanks for the entertainment.
0 Replies

MagicBlackCat

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:13 pm
April Fools?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 04:17 pm
Hey Primotivo, does that UGL Dry-Lock stuff really work?

I know it isn't related to your thread at all but since you are here I figured I might as well ask. I don't know of anyone else that lives in a cave...
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:26 pm
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/Assets/troglodyte.jpg
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:45 pm
Poor Primo, can't get a date, can't get a woman to look at him, can't get laid,
can't figure out why people think he's a jerk. He has to come here and provoke the women just to get some female attention.
Pity the little fool. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 06:06 pm
May I use you as a blueprint to build an idiot?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 07:21 pm
http://i31.tinypic.com/28armsj.jpg
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 08:46 pm
It seems I'm not the only guy who talks about this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPo89ni1c-c&feature=related
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 08:57 pm
Primotivo wrote:
It seems I'm not the only guy who talks about this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPo89ni1c-c&feature=related

Only watched about 5 seconds, but the cigar said it all, although I doubt you caught the intended irony.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 09:02 pm
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v253/153/5/697154364/n697154364_895747_5969.jpg
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 09:05 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 09:08 pm
Ya'll are just mean! Razz
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 09:09 pm
LMAO!!!!! Laughing Laughing