The Last Dog Died Tonight

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:19 pm
All you had to do is look at Bill and Chelsea while Hillary gave her valedictorian. Hillary needed a BIG win in Indiana and at least a close loss in NC. She didn't get it. Bill knows it. Chelsea knows it. And even Hillary knows it.

The last dog has died.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,711 • Replies: 34
No top replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:48 pm
Where have I heard this before?.....
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:49 pm
Oh because I am so much smarter and politically astute than you and knew this race was over months ago, I should be criticized for that?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:51 pm
So it looks like Indiana could possibly be an Obama victory. That would be KICKING the last dead dog.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:52 pm
Lkae Co is coming in 74.7% Obama!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 10:24 pm
Roxxx,

If you support the Obama campaign, then you should support the Obama campaign.

We need to unify the Democratic party now so that we can face the Republicans. The people you are annoying are the very people that we need t win in November.

What you are doing is not representative of Obama or of most of his supporters-- in fact it is damaging.

Please stop.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 11:04 pm
Do you really believe this clown is a Democrat?

As far as I am concerned the closet homosexuals are natural Republicans.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 11:14 pm
harper sure is homophobic
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 11:24 pm
You are hearing voices again. Get help, you s*** F***
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 11:28 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
harper sure is homophobic

Harper is drunk tonight.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 11:37 pm
Harper may indeed be drunk tonight. I wouldn't know but what's your excuse?
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 11:42 pm
Hillary, man, showin' some heart. West Virginia, coal and scabs, people that'll take care of themselves - I think she's got a chance...

one more time...
0 Replies

Not a Soccer Mom

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 11:58 pm
I feel sorry for Hillary. But, yes, that last dog is dead.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 12:09 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

Apart from its obvious stupidity, this comment (a twisted, self-referential relic of your own neurotic past ??) is beneath even the low standard you too often exhibit here.
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 12:24 am
I'm not a fan, the term 'space-harpy' comes to mind, but if she's really in it for the cause she can still do a bit more good. Win lose or draw, if she holds her operation together she can let the West Virginians, who among all states to my mind have done some weird, dangerous, unhappy stuff, and been glad for the chance, to pay their bills, make a statement. If she besmirches her position in the Dem pecking order for the constituency, she shall have my admiration.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 12:48 am
georgeob1 wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Apart from its obvious stupidity, this comment (a twisted, self-referential relic of your own neurotic past ??) is beneath even the low standard you too often exhibit here.

And Tico accuses ME of being drunk when all you can do tonight is call me stupid and neurotic. I am obviously neither as I am not the one stupid enough to belong to a party that is a haven for racists, pedophiles, and closeted homosexuals.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:20 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

Jesus, we've already had this discussion. Please review my posts if you're so inclined. I am, and have been for my entire life, a democrat. I turned 18 in 1998, I voted for Gore, I voted for Kerry. I've voted in every congressional campaign and have voted for the democrat in each one.

I'm sorry that my questioning Obama's Messiah-like qualities has caused you to believe that I'm a republican closeted homosexual, but so be it.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:35 am
maporsche wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Jesus, we've already had this discussion. Please review my posts if you're so inclined. I am, and have been for my entire life, a democrat. I turned 18 in 1998, I voted for Gore, I voted for Kerry. I've voted in every congressional campaign and have voted for the democrat in each one.

I'm sorry that my questioning Obama's Messiah-like qualities has caused you to believe that I'm a republican closeted homosexual, but so be it.

Are you not paying attention Roxxx,

Obama has always been classy for two reasons. First, when you are running for president the idea is to get as many votes as possible. Being anything buy gracious (i.e. not obnoxious) is the way to do this. Second, the Obama campaign is about bringing people together.

I want people like maporsche to vote for Obama. Obamas wants maporsche's vote as well.

If you truly want Obama to win, you should learn to be a gracious part of Obama's inclusive, positive campaign.

If you can't be gracious, then you should shut the hell up.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:50 am
nuff said.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:51 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Are you not paying attention Roxxx,

There is an art to trash talking. Many people don't understand that there are rules to this that, when followed, allow both sides to blow off steam at each other with no hard feelings. Roxx, you are violating those rules. You trash talk someone when the field is roughly even, when both sides are in the thick of things. When one side is staring at defeat, that is the time to fall silent or offer conciliation. The Clinton followers are just as dedicated to their candidate as the Obama followers are to theirs and spewing trash talk at them as they face the end of a hard run is not the way to play the game. Monday was the time to trash talk, today is the time to shake hands and say good game.
0 Replies