Hen in the Foxhouse

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 07:56 pm
Women are delicate and need protection from tough men. This is why you always hear about men hurting women (where as women never hurt men).

Women have special qualities... they are more responsible, more nurturing and more compassionate. It used to be we talked about men's special qualities of leadership decisiveness and business sense but now we know that any talk of men having good qualities is sexism.

This is why sensitive women should be kept from discussions with men about emotional issues.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 816 • Replies: 6
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:02 pm
((((ebrown_p))))
0 Replies

ebrown p

That's not at all funny!
0 Replies

Izzie

Re: Hen in the Foxhouse
ebrown_p wrote:
Women are delicate and need protection from tough men. This is why you always hear about men hurting women (where as women never hurt men).

Women have special qualities... they are more responsible, more nurturing and more compassionate. It used to be we talked about men's special qualities of leadership decisiveness and business sense but now we know that any talk of men having good qualities is sexism.

This is why sensitive women should be kept from discussions with men about emotional issues.

Nope - I don't believe I hear anyone saying that here - or that is the issue. Sorry - I don't believe that is what is coming across here. Really - I don't agree.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:12 pm
"Women have special qualities... they are more responsible, more nurturing and more compassionate"

No we're not, dummy; and I don't care what you think about that.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:12 pm
I understand what ebrown is saying. A woman would probably tell a man that he needs some more "me" time....that he should stay home from work and try out a new recipe.....that he should go shopping and buy the shoes that he really wants, etc.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:37 pm
Re: Hen in the Foxhouse
Izzie wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

Nope - I don't believe I hear anyone saying that here - or that is the issue. Sorry - I don't believe that is what is coming across here. Really - I don't agree.

Oops - guess I should've read the title a bit more clearly 'huh.

Anyhoo - I still don't agree - but then I said that on the other title too. Sorry to have posted on your thread ebrown_p. Will get back in my box now :wink:
0 Replies