I blame my stupid parents for raising me wrong.

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:17 pm
I will forever be ungrateful for the way my mom and dad raised me.

For one, nobody ever taught me or pushed me to get the opposite sex. thats why I spent most of my teen years as an inexperienced hermit. it was only until recently that I had to go out on my own and learn stuff. My dum mom was feeding me that bulldung about buying girls flowers and being nice to them and always smiling...that used to work in the 50's but what she doesnt understand is that times have changed in a major way. I hate her for raising me that way..it made me mess up so many relationships..I could have made love to such hot girls in my life but instead I chose to do nice things and be loving towards them and show them attention - which made them leave my sorry ass... thanks mom!

Aside from that, I'm a health FREAK...i love staying in shape and doing excercise, but it was only until RECENTLY that i started this on my OWN...if it wasnt for me, id still be an out of shape with an extremely high body fat %. my parents had no knowledge of any sort of proper nutrition, so i got screwed there as well. I would have the most unhealthy eating habits and it caused me to get strecth marks all over since i was never meant to be that fat...stupid goons, I hate them for that.

I also think my dad is gay for not training me to be a fighter..that's something I've always wanted to do and it wasnt until i was 15/16 when I decided i want to do it BY MYSELF. nobody ever pushed me to do that as a kid.

It just seems like my parents raised me the complete opposite way of how my personality really is. im a health freak, who wants to have sex with girls, and have a career in fighting. but thanks to my parents growing up i was an out of shape, inexperienced virgin pussy.

thanks mom and dad... Evil or Very Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,497 • Replies: 27
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:22 pm
I forgive you for not being mature enough to make those changes in your life and for being still too young and willing to blame things on your parents while you yourself are the one doing them.
I forgive your parents for getting you this computer
and I forgive you for seeking attention that you do not get at home through web forums.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:26 pm
primotivo wrote:
but thanks to my parents growing up i was an out of shape, inexperienced virgin pussy.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Give yourself some of the credit as well.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:50 pm
I blame the midwife.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:55 pm
So, you're now in your late 40's? Poor thing.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 09:02 pm
Watch some Charles Bronson movies for life-skills inspiration!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 09:08 pm
Re: I blame my stupid parents for raising me wrong.
Primotivo wrote:
I will forever be ungrateful for the way my mom and dad raised me.

For one, nobody ever taught me or pushed me to get the opposite sex. thats why I spent most of my teen years as an inexperienced hermit. it was only until recently that I had to go out on my own and learn stuff. My dum mom was feeding me that bulldung about buying girls flowers and being nice to them and always smiling...that used to work in the 50's but what she doesnt understand is that times have changed in a major way. I hate her for raising me that way..it made me mess up so many relationships..I could have made love to such hot girls in my life but instead I chose to do nice things and be loving towards them and show them attention - which made them leave my sorry ass... thanks mom!

Aside from that, I'm a health FREAK...i love staying in shape and doing excercise, but it was only until RECENTLY that i started this on my OWN...if it wasnt for me, id still be an out of shape with an extremely high body fat %. my parents had no knowledge of any sort of proper nutrition, so i got screwed there as well. I would have the most unhealthy eating habits and it caused me to get strecth marks all over since i was never meant to be that fat...stupid goons, I hate them for that.

I also think my dad is gay for not training me to be a fighter..that's something I've always wanted to do and it wasnt until i was 15/16 when I decided i want to do it BY MYSELF. nobody ever pushed me to do that as a kid.

It just seems like my parents raised me the complete opposite way of how my personality really is. im a health freak, who wants to have sex with girls, and have a career in fighting. but thanks to my parents growing up i was an out of shape, inexperienced virgin pussy.

thanks mom and dad... Evil or Very Mad

Roz, how many different alties are ya... :wink:

RH
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 09:10 pm
You saying this would be Roxxxanne? I've no idea, but that would be amusing.... for a few minutes.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 09:34 pm
Anybody remember Puppy Kicker from Abuzz?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 09:36 pm
Very faint almost possible memory.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 09:37 pm
i definitely think your mom should have impaled herself on a rusty coat hanger in her first trimester....
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 10:24 pm
I think Primitvo could learn much in the back seat of a little yellow clown car.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 02:11 pm
This "I blame my parents for . . ." is the OLDEST, most boring, lamest excuse ever.

You think a judge, boss, neighbor, spouse, therapist, child, or anyone will give you any slack? Well, maybe, if you were still 5.

Get over it, Grow up, & Get out.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 02:17 pm
Who picked Primo's avatar? It's mmmm ... yeah mmmmm.

Kinda Ashley and Mary Kate, if you know what I mean.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 10:28 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Who picked Primo's avatar? It's mmmm ... yeah mmmmm.

Kinda Ashley and Mary Kate, if you know what I mean.

Excerpts from Wikipedia on the life of Commodus, Emperor of the Roman Empire. Born 31 August 161(161-08-31) Died 31 December 192 (age 31)

... the reign of ... Commodus was marked by ... the increasingly arbitrary and capricious behaviour of the Emperor himself ... he was mentally lazy ...

... Commodus had always laid stress on his unique status as a source of god-like power, liberality and physical prowess ... reinforcing the image of him as a demigod, a physical giant, a protector and a battler against beasts and men ... These tendencies now increased to megalomaniac proportions ... he stressed his own personal uniqueness as the bringer of a new order, seeking to re-cast the Empire in his own image ... ritually re-founded Rome, renaming the city Colonia Lucia Annia Commodiana. All the months were renamed to correspond exactly with his (now twelve) names: Lucius, Aelius, Aurelius, Commodus, Augustus, Herculeus, Romanus, Exsuperatorius, Amazonius, Invictus, Felix, Pius ... and the Roman people themselves were all given the name Commodianus ... Thus he presented himself as the fountainhead of the Empire and Roman life and religion.

... Commodus claimed two additional titles: Pacator Orbis (pacifier of the world) and Dominus Noster (Our Lord).

... Commodus was extremely proud of his physical prowess.

... The emperor also had a passion for gladiatorial combat, which he took so far as to take to the arena himself, dressed as a gladiator ... these bouts never ended in death ... The Roman people also found Commodus' naked gladiatorial combats as disgraceful and disgusting.

... Often wounded soldiers and amputees would be placed in the arena for Commodus to slay with a sword. Commodus' eccentric behavior would not stop there. Citizens of Rome missing their feet due to accident or disease were taken to the arena where they were tethered together for Commodus to club to death while pretending they were giants...

... In 2000's Gladiator, he was portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix in an Academy Award-nominated performance.
----------------------------------
In the movie, Joaquin Phoenix portrayed Commodus as a mean, spineless, arrogant, ambitious young man, full of his own importance but showing few signs of intelligence, common decency or fair play.

Actually I think it is one of the best avatar's I've seen on A2K. :wink:
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 11:07 pm
lezzles wrote:
Actually I think it is one of the best avatar's I've seen on A2K. :wink:

You must have forgotten about mine, lezzles.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 03:20 am
Re: I blame my stupid parents for raising me wrong.
[quote="Primotivo"]I could have made love to such hot girls in my life but instead I chose to do nice things and be loving towards them and show them attention - which made them leave my sorry ass... thanks mom!
[/quote]

I think they might have left you, because you are a pathetic whiner, trying to put blame on anyone but yourself...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:29 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
i definitely think your mom should have impaled herself on a rusty coat hanger in her first trimester....

yup, should have left the word "wrong" off the title
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 07:07 am
Ok so yes, some of who you are stems from how you were raised. But as adults, we get this nifty little thing called self-control. This little things allows us to make our own decisions and take responsibility for our failures and our successes.....without passing the blame (or the glory) to others.

While sometimes this little thing can be a nuisnace (like when you have to take responsibility for a bad decision), it can often be liberating and allows you to live the life you want.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 08:00 am
roger wrote:
Anybody remember Puppy Kicker from Abuzz?

Do you have fond memories of Puppy Kicker, roger? Your answer will determine mine.
0 Replies