It's Harry Potter Stupid

DrewDad

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 09:19 am
Re: It's Harry Potter Stupid
blueflame1 wrote:
"America has become a pagan society," thunders the powerful and influential Texas pastor John Hagee

This is news? I presume that he's seen the Chrismas trees, the Easter Bunny (and Easter Eggs), Thanksgiving feasts, and Halloween costumes.

I suppose "has become" is where he parts from reality....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 04:27 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Presumably this juxtoposition is intended to speak for itself, but it merely reinforces my assertion of your bias.

Obviously, you see Hagee's comments as evidence of madness.

I'm not surprised.

OK Finn.

You blamed us earlier for not providing "any sort of reasoned response" to Hagee's comments.

So take a look at the ones I quoted, which you assert are far from evidence of madness:

Quote:
"America has become a pagan society .. and we are in a moral, emotional, spiritual free fall. .. We are embracing the era of darkness! When the Boy Scouts of America are censored and penalized for refusing to accept homosexual scout leaders, we are a pagan nation where we're rebirthing Sodom and Gomorrah!

What of this would you expect us to give a "reasoned response" on? Along what lines?

To me it seems as impossible to logically reason with as another of Ramafuchs's soliloquys. What worthy subjects for reasoned discourse do you discern in these points?
0 Replies