How can Republicans justify this?? Where's the outrage?!1!1?

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:08 am
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Thank you, Joe McCarthy.

He ain't got McCarthy's class.

I note he's spamming the place with this ****.

Really, why is this FACT spam? Are you that brainwashed or stupid to look objectively at one experiences to form an opinion? I tend to think you fall in line with the rest of the apologists who are "just stuck on being stupid".

I await your cleaver response.

I don't need a cleaver for your crap...a butter knife is sufficient.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:16 am
Laughing
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:27 am
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Thank you, Joe McCarthy.

Really, why is this FACT spam? Are you that brainwashed or stupid to look objectively at one experiences to form an opinion? I tend to think you fall in line with the rest of the apologists who are "just stuck on being stupid".
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:31 am
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Thank you, Joe McCarthy.

Repetition doesn't make your crap less smelly.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:33 am
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Thank you, Joe McCarthy.

Then why not be adult and either answer the question, explain why the subject is not worthy of your debate, or just shut the "F" up?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:40 am
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Thank you, Joe McCarthy.

Then why not be adult and either answer the question, explain why the subject is not worthy of your debate, or just shut the "F" up?

Here's a hint for the brain dead:

Wade through the ****, and you find that, as a lawyer, Hillary defended people.

What, a LAWYER DEFEND people?

Outrageous!!!!! Disgusting!!!! Never happened before!!!! You can't run a criminal justice system like that!!! Next thing, there'll be LAWS about having to PROVE someone committed an offence!!!

You don't like some of the people she allegedly defended.

I assume this means you will condemn any right wing lawyer who defended, for instance, anyone accused of a crime?

Hell, they DEFENDED CRIMINALS, therefore they must be CRIMINALS.

BTW.....I think she's great for assisting conscientious objectors etc. to an evil war.

GO HILLARY.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:47 am
I guess this is what "commie" lawyers do..

Quote:
In Spring of 2004, Doris Brin Walker submitted on behalf of the National Lawyers Guild Bay Area Chapter to the Conference of Delegates of California Bar Association asking the California Congressional Delegation to investigate representations by the Bush Administration used to justify the war in Iraq for possible impeachment.[11] [12] The resolution follows:

Resolved, that the Conference of Delegates of California Bar Associations urges California Congressional Delegation to commence a Congressional investigation of representations by George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the Bush Administration, used to justify war on Iraq and Afghanistan to Congress, the United Nations and to the people of the U.S. and the world, without a formal request for Congress to declare war.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:54 am
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Thank you, Joe McCarthy.

Outrageous!!!!! Disgusting!!!! Never happened before!!!! You can't run a criminal justice system like that!!! Next thing, there'll be LAWS about having to PROVE someone committed an offence!!!

I assume this means you will condemn any right wing lawyer who defended, for instance, anyone accused of a crime?

BTW.....I think she's great for assisting conscientious objectors etc. to an evil war.

GO HILLARY.

I do not know what question your are answering but it sure was not the original question.

So it appears that you think it is OK for the media to go after Obama and his past associations, but when it comes to Mrs. Bill Clinton, her past associations are off limits.

Got it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 09:00 am
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Thank you, Joe McCarthy.

GO HILLARY.

I do not know what question your are answering but it sure was not the original question.

So it appears that you think it is OK for the media to go after Obama and his past associations, but when it comes to Mrs. Bill Clinton, her past associations are off limits.

Got it.

What question?

You made some pathetic dumb attempt to smear Hillary for doing her job.

I have no idea what crap you are now on about re Obama. I am not following the slings and arrows of your endless presidential campaigning, and neither know about, nor have expressed an opinion on, who is slagging whom.

Try again and this time try to make some sense and attempt some small soupcon of veracity.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 09:05 am
You know EXACTLY what the question was.

Want to try again?

Is it fair to to look into Mrs. Bill Clintons past associations in the same way the media is looking into Obama's past associations?

Very simple question.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 09:15 am
Quote:
just shut the "F" up
woyio takes to debate like a duck to motor oil.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 09:17 am
woiyo wrote:

Want to try again?

Is it fair to to look into Mrs. Bill Clintons past associations in the same way the media is looking into Obama's past associations?

Very simple question.

No...you were simply smearing Hillary, and appear to have decided to throw a question in.

I repeat.....I have little idea, and care less, what smears are going on in your campaigns.

My general opinion re what is fair and not fair to attempt to reveal about politicians is that if there is some genuine reason to believe that there is something about them that affects their ability to do their job, that may well be relevant and involve legitimate public interest.

In my view this does not include any private, legal, sexual activity, for instance.

Hunting irrelevant ****, like someone doing their job as a lawyer, is baseless smearing.

If the media are carrying on about matters irrelevant to the job performance of any candidate, I don't think that's fair.

Given I have no intention of wasting my time reading about what the media are doing re Obama, McCain, or Clinton, except the odd look in on threads here, I am happy to laugh at your silly smear, and leave it at that.

If I happen to notice you being as stupid re Obama or McCain, I will laugh at that, too.

I'm an equal opportunity laugher.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 09:20 am
woiyo wrote:

Want to try again?

Very simple question.
Simple is correct. Answer: Equally fair... and equally idiotic. I may have once shared an elevator with Jeffrey Dahmer, but no, I'm not into cannibalism (in case you were going to ask). Guilt by association is a nonsensical idea, regardless of the target of the slime.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 09:24 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Want to try again?

Very simple question.
Simple is correct. Answer: Equally fair... and equally idiotic. I may have once shared an elevator with Jeffrey Dahmer, but no, I'm not into cannibalism (in case you were going to ask). Guilt by association is a nonsensical idea, regardless of the target of the slime.

Only godless commie cannibals may once have shared elevators with Jeffrey Dahmer.

I denounce you!
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 10:36 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Want to try again?

Very simple question.

Agree. Then the media is being unfair in trying to associate Obama's past association with the Rev Wright and trying to label Obama as a racist. Agree?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 10:41 am
Yup.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 06:55 pm
"The pot calling the kettle Black
0 Replies