TA DA!!!!!

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 03:02 am
I... ladies and gentlemen... am now successfully, and happily, a newly single woman.

My mother is doing FANTASTIC. I won't need to be here much longer. I think I can start looking for places to live and a job in the city. She is walking on her own without a walker or cane. She's dragging me everywhere and I'm the one getting tired.

I really am enjoying being single. I'm working out an hour three times a day which is nuts I know but it's more Yoga relaxing based than breaking a major sweat. I keeps me in a seriene mood all day long. I've been laying out in the sun and getting a kick ass bronze tan. I'm loosing weight, I've lost almost 15lb and I feel so much happier. I am actually getting hit on by white boys now... that NEVER happends to me unless I've known them for years. And we are talking HOT white guys. I don't mean to brag ladies... but I took my mom to her speech thereapy at the hospital today and there was a hot... and I mean sizzling hot... young guy working out in the physical therapy gym and he kept looking over at me and smiling. He was ER hot, Grey's Anatomy hot...

I feel better than I have in years, I look fantastic and I have never been able to say that about myself before. I'm looking forward to safely playing with testing the warmer waters for a little bit and see what I can find. I'm in such a good place in my life and I really do want to thank all those who helped me achieve my goals... and for those of you that gave up on me long ago... I did it.

But now that I'm so happy with where I am in my life... I feel so terrible about all the suffering people in this world....

hehehe..... gotcha.

Yours Truly,
"Drama Queen Forever".....
Kit Kat
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 762 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 04:06 am
Goodonyah.

Joe(go get your life)Nation
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 04:41 am
Are you trying out your Australian Joe?

My sister, who now lives in the US, tells me once that when she said "Goodonna" (as in Good on her), they mistook it for "Good Honour"...something that would never have been mistaken here.

And good for you Kitkat
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 05:02 am
KitKat--

Congratulations.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 05:46 am
Sweeeeet Cool

You go girl
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 05:50 am
Oi kit - kat
Wanna have sex?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:51 am
Whoo hoo!!!!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:56 am
Reading your post was a nice way to start MY day! Good for you.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 07:11 am
Finally!

Keep it up, kitkat. And glad you're mom's feeling better.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:49 am
All right!!
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 01:19 am
Thanks everyone!

Except for dadpad... who's just weird....lol.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 01:47 am
I am happy for you!
0 Replies