what do you say to a girl that you think is pretty and you w

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 10:31 pm
what do you say to a girl that you think is pretty and you want to talk to her but you just stand there saying hi how are you and thats all that happened to me today i didn't know what to say i mean what do you supposed to say when you meet a person at first? hi how are you she had a boyfriend i asked her she likes this school if her boyfriend goes to this school no what else i don't know what to ask anyone out there i already got the guts to come up to her to talk to her but now i have a problem into talking to her making her like me at the begging what do you do ? when you meet a person and you trying to get there number and such?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,016 • Replies: 6
No top replies

EileenM

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 11:26 pm
you don't "make her" like you. You say, "hi, you look really nice today... would you like to do something some time?"
0 Replies

morganwood

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 12:10 am
Where did you meet her? At school? On campus? At work? In the mens room?
Situation has a lot to do with it. There's always "If you're not real busy would you like to have lunch", "This has been a pleasant conversation, would you like to....?"

Don't try "How can I make you like me?" and don't pick your nose!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 12:11 am
This advice is probably beginning to sound lame, because I use it all the time.

But, hey. If it works...

Rent the movie the Tao of Steve. Take notes. Come back and talk to me, then.

Its all about you, finding your essence, and exhibiting your excellence. They will come to you.

We will mold you. We will position you for Steveness.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 12:28 am
Don't send her flowers.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 12:29 am
Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 12:33 pm
You need to start slowly, so you could just say "Hi, nice weather we're having" and try to strike up a conversation from there. If the conversation stops there, say something else everytime you see her and continue talking to her until you're having long conversations. If she always cuts the conversations short then you can safely assume that she's not interested. You can also tell when a woman is interested in you through simple conversations by the way she looks and smiles at you. Good luck.
0 Replies