whats wrong with a canada mexico usa merger?

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 01:25 pm
i hear conspiracies about this, id prefer if it was true, we would ahve the entire gulf of mexico, and baja! we would contorl central american trade over land northward completely

we would also have the hudson bay, we own alaska so , we would control this entire quarter of the globe.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,409 • Replies: 25
No top replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 01:35 pm
You're a bit late...it happened some time ago.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 06:19 pm
Would Montreal want everyone to speak French?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 06:37 pm
Foofie wrote:
Would Montreal want everyone to speak French?

hopefully the U.S. would tell them to f**k themselves and learn english, something no canadian government had has the nerve to do

although it would be foremost on my platform if i ever ran for prime minister
0 Replies

real life

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 11:39 pm
Actually, instead of a Canada-US-Mexico merger, I would be more likely to favor giving New York to the Canadians and California to Mexico.

It would solve a lot of problems in the US.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 11:51 pm
Sure. We'd have illegal immigrants from California.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:08 am
You might actually get more of the country concerned about keeping illegals out if they realized they could get Californians to stay in California that way.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 01:58 am
real life wrote:
Actually, instead of a Canada-US-Mexico merger, I would be more likely to favor giving New York to the Canadians and California to Mexico.

not sure where you live...

but hey, if you're so disturbed by us californians, i guess we could piss off taking our largest economy of the 50 states (and usually ranked within the global top 8), ports, military bases, agriculture, tech industries, aerospace, entertainment, medical industries... and our really fine domestic reefer.

then dorks like you can hang around having a wopping good time wrapping yourself in the flag and congratulating yourself on just how spectacularly conservative and truly "real american" you are.

so, like when you guys do that stuff... like, do you get naked and form a drum circle or what ?
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 08:00 am
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
real life wrote:

but hey, if you're so disturbed by us californians, i guess we could piss off taking our largest economy of the 50 states (and usually ranked within the global top 8), ports, military bases, agriculture, tech industries, aerospace, entertainment, medical industries... and our really fine domestic reefer.

then dorks like you can hang around having a wopping good time wrapping yourself in the flag and congratulating yourself on just how spectacularly conservative and truly "real american" you are.

so, like when you guys do that stuff... like, do you get naked and form a drum circle or what ?

hey DT,

I noticed your sig line.

Maybe when California leaves the US you guys could elect Carter as your first president.

After all, he did such a great job in his single term.

After he's done, your economy would probably be the 30th largest in the world, maybe 25th if you're lucky.

You sure know how to pick the winners. Wow.

You could even name your new country Malaise-Yeah.

Seriously, we wouldn't miss you at all. You know what they say 'if you love something let it go; if it returns.........' and all that.

Why should you be burdened by a bunch of yokels that you despise? Be free, man.

Your new Malaise-Yeahian military should be able to get all the recruits it needs by opening an office in Berkeley.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 09:44 am
real life wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
real life wrote:

hey DT,

I noticed your sig line.

Maybe when California leaves the US you guys could elect Carter as your first president...After all, he did such a great job in his single term.

naw... we'll leave the great job doin' to your boy, bushie. why just the other day, i found myself stating "i gotta say, yer doin' a heck of a job, bushie".

Why should you be burdened by a bunch of yokels that you despise? Be free, man.

yokels, huh? hmmm.. if i despised yokels, i'd have to despise myself, my family and a bunch of my friends.

see, i'm a native of kentucky and as i type this l'il response to yer snappy reparte, i'm sittin' in my other house in east, and very rural, tennessee. funny thing. the people here and i get along just swell. guess i should though, considerin' i spent almost every vacation here till i turned 18.

so, see, unlike you, with your monologic tunnel vision, i am free, man...

i have to wonder... have you ever even been in california?

0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:19 am
DTOM,
What part of KY?
I live in the tristate region of western KY.

And if all Californians are supposed to stay in Ca, as real life suggests, does that mean I have to move back to Ca?

After all, I am that rarest of humans, a SoCal native.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:56 am
The serious answer is that you would surely have dual citizenship. Also seriously, I wonder how the great California economy would fare under Mexican government.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:15 pm
mysteryman wrote:
DTOM,
What part of KY?

And if all Californians are supposed to stay in Ca, as real life suggests, does that mean I have to move back to Ca?

originally from mid-southend louisville. then we moved out to east end a mile from oldham county.

both of our houses backed up to working farms, literally within 30 feet of that great hay smell.

yeah, native californians are perty rare. ms. dtom is one of the few i know. we live less than three miles from where she was born in glendale.

i have to be up in luavull in the next week or to put ma and pa's ashes in the dtom family crypt. gonna see some of my old buddies. hope i can find a room since i'll probably hit town during derby week. i'll have a julip for ya!

of course, we'd love to have ya back in so. cal, but the commonwealth is also a great place to be. but, i recommend ya get a taste fer that fried chicken, son. bad for yer cholesterol, but good fer yer soul. :wink:

'sides, it will probably keep real life awake at night knowing that one o' them caleefornians is lurking around his country... Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:17 pm
roger wrote:
The serious answer is that you would surely have dual citizenship. Also seriously, I wonder how the great California economy would fare under Mexican government.

why would it be under mexican governance? it's in the usa.

hey.. wait a minute, rog... you're the one that lives in nuevo mexico! Very Happy
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:18 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
DTOM,
What part of KY?

originally from mid-southend louisville. then we moved out to east end a mile from oldham county.

both of our houses backed up to working farms, literally within 30 feet of that great hay smell.

yeah, native californians are perty rare. ms. dtom is one of the few i know. we live less than three miles from where she was born in glendale.

i have to be up in luavull in the next week or to put ma and pa's ashes in the dtom family crypt. gonna see some of my old buddies. hope i can find a room since i'll probably hit town during derby week. i'll have a julip for ya!

of course, we'd love to have ya back in so. cal, but the commonwealth is also a great place to be. but, i recommend ya get a taste fer that fried chicken, son. bad for yer cholesterol, but good fer yer soul. :wink:

'sides, it will probably keep real life awake at night knowing that one o' them caleefornians is lurking around his country... Laughing

I live about 25 miles west of Henderson, right on the Ohio river.
I wish I could eat fried chicken, but because of some health problems I havent been able to eat it (I'm allergic to any chicken products and yeah that sux).
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:26 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
DTOM,
What part of KY?

Yes , my sister lives on the Left Coast. And she has my pity.

btw why the accent all of a sudden? Do you think we won't believe that you were born in KY?

Or have you been watching some of Hilly's speeches when she gets in front of a southern audience?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI&feature=related
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:32 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I live about 25 miles west of Henderson, right on the Ohio river.
I wish I could eat fried chicken, but because of some health problems I havent been able to eat it (I'm allergic to any chicken products and yeah that sux).

don't know that part too well, but been through it several times. quite nice. ya know, revel is a briar hopper too.

sorry 'bout the chicken allergy. ya could go for the fried blue gill. or if ya really wanna go hardcore, fried kentucky squirrel with some cornbread is whatcha call fine dinin'.

just make sure that the guy that bags the squirrels uses a .22. i had a neighbor that insisted on using a 410. what little that was left for fryin' was lousy with shot. hard on the ol' digestive track, i tell ya. Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:38 pm
real life wrote:

probably went there to get away from you...

btw why the accent all of a sudden? Do you think we won't believe that you were born in KY?

nothing "all of a sudden" about it. it's how i spell stuff when i'm posting with friends. notice that i'm not using it with you?
and to be frank with you, goood buddy, i don't give a flying rat's fuzzy through a rolling donut what you do or do not believe about me.

Or have you been watching some of Hilly's speeches when she gets in front of a southern audience?

sorry, you must mean the way bushie starts drawling for the cameras when he's down in crawford clearing brush on that "ranch" he bought a few months before the 2000 election.

btw, you still have not told us where you live.

0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 01:09 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
real life wrote:

probably went there to get away from you...

nothing "all of a sudden" about it. it's how i spell stuff when i'm posting with friends. notice that i'm not using it with you?
and to be frank with you, goood buddy, i don't give a flying rat's fuzzy through a rolling donut what you do or do not believe about me.

sorry, you must mean the way bushie starts drawling for the cameras when he's down in crawford clearing brush on that "ranch" he bought a few months before the 2000 election.

btw, you still have not told us where you live.

Kinda defensive , aren't you? I've read many of your posts but I don't recall a kentucky fried accent previously.

Oh well, I'll accept that it's probably my fault. I've got a photographic memory, but I didn't put in the film today.

I was born and raised and still living after many decades in the Kansas City area.

Yes, she was probably glad to get away from me at the time, but now she probably thinks and believes more like I do than any other member of our rather large extended family.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 01:39 pm
I was responding with this quote in mind, DTOM.

real life wrote:

0 Replies