My friend made a move on me, a big one.

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:28 pm
i told one of my homegirls i was lonely, but i didnt mean i wanted sex, or i need it, or anything, honestly i dont care. sex is fun but friends are more valuable.

i meant like, affection wise, i dont want an orgasm i want a girl to just LOVE me, im not kidding.

thing is her friend was there, and they wanted to give me a handjob, but i didnt , well i did, but i didnt want it if she was doin it just because she though i was lonely, i dont want like pity but damn wtf? ok anyways they started, but i wasnt comfortable so i couldnt "finish the marathon" i didnt want to shoot her down, or make her think it was like her fault, said i just masturbated before she came over "honestly, i did! i didnt know u had plans"

(how i didnt ejaculate everywhere with 2 girls i dont know, usually its over in a few seconds Razz )

and were hanging out TONIGHT.

anyone have any advice? is she doin it cuz she wants me or cuz she doesnt want me to feel lonely? does it matter?

ive just never had sex with a girl i had any sort of real emotional connection with, and shes one of my best friends.

Now its definitely my turn to make 1st move, but im not sure. anyways, any experience? advice? lemme know! i just didnt think it was a good idea, but i mean, come on ima guy! eventually im gonna cave in. i dont wanna ruin anything prematurely.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 916 • Replies: 10
No top replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:40 pm
I think sex could potentially mess up a friendship. Do you want her as your girlfriend or to keep her as a friend?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:43 pm
id like friends with benefits if anything honestly, but i want her as a friend, she has a man already. but he cheats on her.

Oh my god, thats why she did it.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:46 pm
she even told me once, men cheat for sexual reasons, women cheat for emotional reasons

Huh. bleh fuckit im not playin games. im not gonna make a move.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:47 pm
Well, from my own personal experience I think friends with benefits could work if both parties understand that the friendship comes first no matter what happens after the physical stuff. That needs to be clarified rather than being assumed.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:48 pm
maybe im paranoid? her brother told me shes been in love with me forever but i though he was joking.

jesus christ, you know what. im just gonna let go of the whole idea, its just causing me stress.

if its this stressful, im not interested lol. for realios im trizippin.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:51 pm
I don't think her brother would joke about something like that. She may very well have feelings for you.

I, as a woman, think that intimacy builds from a friendship. I wonder if it's the other way around for men.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:54 pm
maybe we should be in a relationship. her man is a loser but she has a kid WOMP WOMP KILLED IT.

but then, what if i had a kid and she didnt? hrmm i dont think i care about the kid much but then damnit, its not mine.

see, this is a mess hahaha! if i didnt have a forum to post in, i would just not talk to her again.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:55 pm
see thats the thing, with her im intimate,and its not even sexual, most the time.

she is maturing rather quickly, she had a kid though so ...

naw if i do it it would have to be friend first. your right.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:57 pm
I see how things are a bit complicated. How old is her child, and is the child with the guy she's with?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 01:38 pm
shes the most adorable thing, and shes like 2 and 1/2

but it doesnt matter, i think i should just be friends. i care about her to damn much to risk it.

i really want a serious relationship. 1 night stands or w/e, thats cool but i want something a little more tangible. like to wake up and shes still there. or something.

im sure after a few months in a relationship ill hate it all the same .. haha.
0 Replies