Can you be perverted behind the door?

stach

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:50 pm
What if you dream about ...ing a ... woman who ... and then you ...

I think most people will say it is okay.

Is there anyone here who has no perverted dreams? I don't think so.

Now imagine you tell your partner about this perverted dream and ask if she would like to act it out in real life, i mean role play.

Your partner agrees, so you play these crazy perverted games at home. Nobody knows.

Is it okay with you? I mean the most perverted games you can imagine. It is still behind the door.

Now one day your kids open the door by accident and see mom and dad play something so weird that they cannot forget the picture for the rest of their lives. Well, of course, it depends what kind of memories - funny or strange or painful the picture means to them.

Now most people will agree that it is really irresponsible to display something really perverted to kids even if by accident.

And now the president of FIA, an international motorsport organization
meets five prostitutes and they all agree to play these spanking and discipline games. Somebody videotapes the whole thing and it goes public.

Mosley, the president, claims it is nobody's business what he does in his privacy. Yes, he is right, but he forgot that the videos are public now.

I think the logical mistake he has made that he has allowed to go his bizarre fantasies and actions public. That's what he misses - of course,
go ahead and do whatever you want to do but don't dare to show us, public, or you must bear consequences.

I think we all have private areas and fantasies and really, they are nobody's business. Until we get undressed in public and show our little things to others. You don't tell people Don't stare at my naked chest, it is my private area. Although some women sue men for observing their chests in turtlenecks. I don't really condemn his funny games, what I really condemn is his inadequate reactions. Man, you have revealed something you should not have revealed. End of story. You cannot represent a public institution any more.

I know there are Nazi elements involved in the issue. But to me they are not crucial. I think even if his buttocks were spanked without any Nazi association, even if he played a little innocent toddler begging evil women for mercy, he would have to resign his job as a head of international
institution. Heads of international institutions are not spanked on videos on the internet. It is not stupid or ugly what he did with the prostitutes. What is utterly silly is to let it go public. If you do such extreme games, make sure they are not revealed. We are not driven by laws alone, but also by common sense and real people's reactions.

Now you may have different ideas.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,921 • Replies: 82
No top replies

Chai

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 01:28 pm
I don't have perverted dreams.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 01:42 pm
I always wonder why people care about others sexual activity.

I am not invited to anyone's play but my own, so why does it matter?

I have many dreams about killing people. In really disgusting ways.
And ya wanna know a secret?
I like those dreams.

so I guess there should be a law made for people like me now..
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 01:50 pm
I once dreamt I came home to find my entire family except for one member, dead from a killing spree. What a mess.

One family member was still alive, but obviously a goner, so I bashed their brains in with the butt of a rifle left behind to put them out of their misery.

****....it just occured to me my prints were on that rifle, and didn't wipe them off before I woke up.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 02:14 pm
Go back to sleep. This time, do it right.
0 Replies

stach

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:03 pm
So do you guys think Mosley did nothing wrong?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:07 pm
I got my own fish to fry.

What's your agenda with with Mosley guy?
Sounds like you're a disgruntled motor sport enthusiast.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:13 pm
The issue isn't that Mosley had sado-masochistic sex with five prostitutes in a sexual fantasy role playing game in and of itself. The issue is that he had sado-masochistic sex with five prostitutes in a Nazi themed sexual fantasy role playing game. His father was a Nazi sympathizer back in the day. Nazis and Nazi sympathizers are, generally speaking, not very nice people. Mosley's background and his fantasy game bring into question his motivations.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:28 pm
We can control with-in limits what we do, we can't control what other people do. However, when we can predict that reaction to our actions would be negative, and in the case where the outsiders have little or no right to know about our action, prudence says that our actions should remain secret. Mosley's crime is recklessness and a disregard for the people in his life who are connected to his work. He is free to do what ever sex play he wants, but if public knowledge of it will hurt the people in his life he must make sure that it will stay secret. If he can't be sure then he needs to refrain from the play or else first honorably get out of the relationships that would be hurt by public knowledge of his sex play.

Mosley was wrong, if FIA wants to hang him they are with-in their rights.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:53 pm
Re: Can you be perverted behind the door?
stach wrote:
What if you dream about ...ing a ... woman who ... and then you ...

I'm sorry, what is the question again?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 01:10 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
The issue isn't that Mosley had sado-masochistic sex with five prostitutes in a sexual fantasy role playing game in and of itself. The issue is that he had sado-masochistic sex with five prostitutes in a Nazi themed sexual fantasy role playing game. His father was a Nazi sympathizer back in the day. Nazis and Nazi sympathizers are, generally speaking, not very nice people. Mosley's background and his fantasy game bring into question his motivations.

Well, Oswald Mosley was rather more than just a Nazi sympathizer. He was the leader of the BUF (British Union of Fascists). He was married in Goebbels's Berlin home and Hitler was a guest at the wedding.

That being said, the sins of the father are not attributable to the son. I have no idea if Max Mosley has any ties to neo-Nazi organizations or has shown any sympathies for the fascists. Furthermore, even if he had, I doubt if there would be any relationship between his political leanings and his sexual ones -- I imagine there are plenty of otherwise normal Republicans who have played "resistance fighter and SS guard" in the privacy of their own homes. As such, I'm not sure how Mosley dressing up like a Nazi and engaging in sado-masochistic sex with prostitutes necessarily calls "into question his motivations," although it certainly calls into question his judgment and sense of good taste.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 03:29 pm
ChicagoJoe wrote:
As such, I'm not sure how Mosley dressing up like a Nazi and engaging in sado-masochistic sex with prostitutes necessarily calls "into question his motivations," although it certainly calls into question his judgment and sense of good taste.

I'm not sure how Mosley's activities call into question his motivation either, but I think it is precisely the question of his motivation rather than merely of his judgment and sense of good taste that what is motivating those people and groups to rail for his resignation or dismissal. I don't think the outcry would be nearly as great if Mosley had been caught having group sex without the Nazi overtones.

Stephen Smith, director of the Holocaust Centre, said: "As Mr Mosley has condemned the racism in motor sport he should live up to the standards he sets. This is an insult to millions of victims, survivors and their families. He should apologise. He should resign from the sport."
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article3649197.ece
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 04:14 pm
InfraBlue wrote:

I'm not sure how Mosley's activities call into question his motivation either, but I think it is precisely the question of his motivation rather than merely of his judgment and sense of good taste that what is motivating those people and groups to rail for his resignation or dismissal. I don't think the outcry would be nearly as great if Mosley had been caught having group sex without the Nazi overtones.

It is difficult enough to figure our our own motivations, trying to guess at other people's is a fools game. I my judgement Mosley has bad judgment, that is enough to warrant what ever happens to him. I don't need to know either his motivation nor that of his critics to decide where to stand.
0 Replies

stach

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 01:19 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
We can control with-in limits what we do, we can't control what other people do. However, when we can predict that reaction to our actions would be negative, and in the case where the outsiders have little or no right to know about our action, prudence says that our actions should remain secret. Mosley's crime is recklessness and a disregard for the people in his life who are connected to his work. He is free to do what ever sex play he wants, but if public knowledge of it will hurt the people in his life he must make sure that it will stay secret. If he can't be sure then he needs to refrain from the play or else first honorably get out of the relationships that would be hurt by public knowledge of his sex play.

Mosley was wrong, if FIA wants to hang him they are with-in their rights.

I agree with that. It is his business what he does privately but this is not private anymore.
0 Replies

stach

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 01:25 am
But I would also add that arranging complicated sexual games - no matter if they go public or not - show we are a bit crazy. He plays a guy who is admitted into a concentration camp - that is utterly crazy. I think he is a nutcase. If I myself do something crazy at home and even nobody can see me, I am a nutcase, too. And when a nutcase is in charge of a huge international association and decided what is moral and what is not, then he is a double nutcase.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:56 am
stach wrote:
Is there anyone here who has no perverted dreams? I don't think so.

Some women claim not to have them.

Quote:
Mosley, the president, claims it is nobody's business what he does in his privacy. Yes, he is right, but he forgot that the videos are public now.

I think the logical mistake he has made that he has allowed to go his bizarre fantasies and actions public. That's what he misses - of course,
go ahead and do whatever you want to do but don't dare to show us, public, or you must bear consequences.

Why? It's only on videotape, it's not in people's faces. Only the people that want to see it will see it. But even if it was properly public - like in the middle of a town square... what exactly would be wrong with that? I'm not saying it wouldn't be wrong, I just want you to be specific. Why is it wrong to act out perverted fantasies in public if it isn't wrong to act them out in private?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 04:27 pm
agrote wrote:
Why? It's only on videotape, it's not in people's faces. Only the people that want to see it will see it. But even if it was properly public - like in the middle of a town square... what exactly would be wrong with that? I'm not saying it wouldn't be wrong, I just want you to be specific. Why is it wrong to act out perverted fantasies in public if it isn't wrong to act them out in private?

Because witnesses are impacted even when they are not participants, which is the basis of public sex and nudity laws. The problem is with consent, moderns believe that almost any sex between consenting adults is nobodies business but those who have consented, however, public witnesses almost never have consented to anything.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 01:33 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
The problem is with consent, moderns believe that almost any sex between consenting adults is nobodies business but those who have consented, however, public witnesses almost never have consented to anything.

But we aren't require to consent to all sorts of other things. We don't consent to being performed to by street entertainers. Why does consent suddenly become an issue when sex is involved?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 04:58 pm
agrote wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
The problem is with consent, moderns believe that almost any sex between consenting adults is nobodies business but those who have consented, however, public witnesses almost never have consented to anything.

But we aren't require to consent to all sorts of other things. We don't consent to being performed to by street entertainers. Why does consent suddenly become an issue when sex is involved?

Because Americans are cursed with the puritanical tradition when it comes to sex, we are unable to allow it to flourish and flower, sex must be repressed. Other cultures are less repressed, as evidenced in their public sex and nudity laws, as also often their rape laws. The Problem for Mosley is that much of old Europe has been moving towards sexual repression, new Europe so far as i know is much more sexually liberated.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 03:54 am
Do you think it's a hangover from religion? People in the UK as well, no matter how secular they are, still seem to have this weird idea that sex has some sort of corrupting power. It's nonsense.
0 Replies