ISLAMOFASCIST CATHOLIC PEDOPHILE BUTTBUFFERS

Francis

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 11:56 am
Well, Farmerman, no need to ask your doctor by phone (or the doctor's Mom, for that matter).

Just post your health problem here, people will give you free advice...
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 12:31 pm
It's time to announce my victory. Exactly what I had stated earlier in my post #3184967 has happened. AK2ers can help stamp out biased opinions on this forum by supporting my victory. All religious crimes (including Jewish), especially pedophila must be criticized. Some posters on here are supporting zionist rabbis by allowing them to commit sicking acts. As you have seen them continuously defending their actions by suppressing my thread/comments. They have yet to criticize said zionist acts. I have won my bet. They will never do it, unless, maybe we can shame and name those stubborn folks. (stubborn due to holocaust guilt of course)

This is how everyone on here (Ak2) can support me. Just post the word "victory". ALL ak2ers welcome to post now. Do it don't be scared of being labeled an anti-semite. Obviously they'll do their best to shame you back.

Go dudes- type: (If you don't then you're also supporting zionist pedo's)

"VICTORY!" Evil or Very Mad

Support your country, otherwise America and freedom of speech will be screwed.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 12:41 pm
victory!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 12:42 pm
Setanta wrote:
It's not like it's a hard field to beat . . . you wouldn't have to worry about the roses, they have parasitic poor people to do work like that . . .

and plenty of...uhhh... manure.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 12:47 pm
Just because poor zionists had suffered terribly under the German holocaust and the U.S were too late to stop Hitler ... does not give them a free-pass to screw your kids. Evil or Very Mad

Support your country now, otherwise America, freedom of speech and your kids will be screwed.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 12:56 pm
Zippo wrote:
... does not give them a free-pass to screw your kids. Evil or Very Mad

you mean like the palis teaching their kids how to fire assualt rifles and push the button after they get strapped up in a bomb vest?

tell me that's not screwing little kids.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 12:58 pm
^ As you can see above, supporters of pedo's will even try to derail this thread by posting off topic comments. Do not fall for it. Type:

Victory!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 01:06 pm
I missed the beginning, what the hell is the Clown doing on the trapeze?

(I dint even know the circus was in town)
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 01:15 pm
Rockhead wrote:
I missed the beginning, what the hell is the Clown doing on the trapeze?

(I dint even know the circus was in town)

Just type "victory" .. unless you support zionist pedos.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 01:50 pm
Blaming Germany for 13 years barbarism is legitimate.
I mean only 13 years.
But Hitler is omnipotent, all-pervasive unassailable all over the globe but not in Köln( Germany).
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 03:09 pm
farmerman wrote:
Мы предоставляем возможность получить бесплатную консультацию у врача, не выходя из дома по телефону.However, Для этого заполните нижеследующую форму и нажмите кнопку "Отправить". В течение нескольких минут после заказа Вам позвонит наш специалист и проконсультирует по интересующей Вас проблеме.But my mammy, bless er heart says, Заявки обрабатываются ежедневно с 9.00 до 21.00 по московскому времени, подать запрос Вы можете в любое удобное для Вас время суток.

You can take your sarcastic skepticism elsewhere, FM . . . as your mama would say: "If you can't say anything nice about somebody . . . "
0 Replies