ISLAMOFASCIST CATHOLIC PEDOPHILE BUTTBUFFERS

farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 11:38 am
I drove up to the hard coal region this AM and had a chance to listen to GLENN BECK,(hes one with whom I disagree about 98% of the time). However, in this case, he and his producer were discussing how you tell a real whacko on the internet.

Both 9/11 "conspiracists" and " the US support of World Jewry" were part of the whacko litmus tests. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 11:39 am
BBB
Setanta wrote:
maporsche wrote:
I don't agree with a lot of American policy towards Isreal.

Neither do i. But when you're dealing with Buttercup, an irrational hater of Jews, you can expect that sort of drivel. He's just pissed because of all the times i've pointed out to him that he hates Jews.

I'm still counting
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 11:40 am
whats a buttbuffer? Is that a computer term, or is it regarding stream riparian distances?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:05 pm
farmerman wrote:
I drove up to the hard coal region this AM and had a chance to listen to GLENN BECK,(hes one with whom I disagree about 98% of the time). However, in this case, he and his producer were discussing how you tell a real whacko on the internet.

Both 9/11 "conspiracists" and " the US support of World Jewry" were part of the whacko litmus tests. Laughing Laughing

This is what you and your buddy Setanta supports. Watch this shocking video.... I wait for your comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqoGiSi0HUo

I will prove my point NOW. I can bettcha $10,000 that all those here who think I'm a 'Jew hater' will never say "Some Jewish Rabbis are very evil people and their crimes are sickening" as are all crimes comminted by all religious people of this nature. Using those exact words.

waiting....
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:09 pm
Zippo wrote:
farmerman wrote:

This is what you and your buddy Setanta supports. Watch this shocking video.... I wait for your comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqoGiSi0HUo

I will prove my point NOW. I can bettcha $10,000 that all those here who think I'm a 'Jew hater' will never say "Some Jewish Rabbis are very evil people and their crimes are sickening" as are all crimes comminted by all religious people of this nature. Using those exact words.

waiting....

Zippo, I have to say, I think you're somewhat of a 'jew hater' yet I agree 100% with your statement below:

"Some Jewish Rabbis are very evil people and their crimes are sickening, as are all crimes comminted by all religious people of this nature."
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:09 pm
Some Jewish Rabbis are very evil people and their crimes are sickening as are all crimes committed by all religious people of this nature.

You lose.
PM me and I will provide you with an address to send the money to.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:12 pm
It's a good thing that Setanta cannot edit his thread title.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:28 pm
Still waiting for you to PM me so you can pay me that $10,000 you offered.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:37 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Still waiting for you to PM me so you can pay me that $10,000 you offered.

You know who the bet was really directed to. However, since you are a nice guy and done what you were told... I'll ask my zionist buddies to send you some. Just email them. Ask and you shall recieve. :wink:

Quote:
Probe Traces Global Reach of Counterfeiting Ring
Fake $100 Bills in Maryland Tied to Organized Crime in Separatist Enclave

From a printing press in South Ossetia, a sliver of land with no formally recognized government, more than $20 million in the fake bills has been transported to Israel...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/25/AR2006112500963.html

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2915/billionsfd3.jpg

Opps, forget about that. I've just remembered that zionists can do no wrong.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:38 pm
Zippo actually said

"I can bettcha $10,000 "

He never said he would bettcha.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:42 pm
^ ooh yes, mysteryman. I dont have to pay you. Razz

Thanks for saving my @$$ maporsche. :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 01:59 pm
farmerman wrote:
whats a buttbuffer? Is that a computer term, or is it regarding stream riparian distances?

I thought it would be more politic than using butt-f*ckers in the thread title . . .
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:05 pm
I am still waiting to post number 3184967 to be addressed folks.

...waiting Very Happy
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:21 pm
Let me know your valuable views.
Born in Hindu Brahmin family and happily married with a German Christian.
Right from Childhood I follow Athiesm, Karl Marxism, Ghandhism.
Rober G Ingersoll's quote
" The inspiration of the Bible depends upon the ignorance of the gentleman who reads it"

billy Sunday has identified with my views beside igersoll and his words.
" I have read it( the bible) carefully.
And if Bob Igersoll is not in hell,God is a liar and the Bible is not worth the paper it is printed on."

Let me ask one simple political question about 11th september and Religion.
Bush a guy( Who had waged a blasphemous, barbaric war) was sitting in a kindergarten and read some Abcd book while Rice came and informed Bush that Terror attack.
A few hours later Bush had said CRUSADE against Terrorists.
That is history.
And after few months butchering and torturing in Afganisthan those crusaders had taken another innocent country to make the life of the civilianss wretched without any legal reasons.
Also the white naked truth.
My political question is this.
Is the Camel -Driving Non_American Jew( Jesus) had requested Bush to torture and loot?
I repeat I will die a decent athiest.
Be civil if you can and stick to the question that I need clarfication.
Accept my thanks in advance
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:23 pm
Opps typo error:

I am still waiting for post number 3184967 to be addressed...

Now corrected.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:33 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
Let me know your valuable views.
Born in Hindu Brahmin family and happily married with a German Christian.
Right from Childhood I follow Athiesm, Karl Marxism, Ghandhism.
Rober G Ingersoll's quote
" The inspiration of the Bible depends upon the ignorance of the gentleman who reads it"

billy Sunday has identified with my views beside igersoll and his words.
" I have read it( the bible) carefully.
And if Bob Igersoll is not in hell,God is a liar and the Bible is not worth the paper it is printed on."

Let me ask one simple political question about 11th september and Religion.
Bush a guy( Who had waged a blasphemous, barbaric war) was sitting in a kindergarten and read some Abcd book while Rice came and informed Bush that Terror attack.
A few hours later Bush had said CRUSADE against Terrorists.
That is history.
And after few months butchering and torturing in Afganisthan those crusaders had taken another innocent country to make the life of the civilianss wretched without any legal reasons.
Also the white naked truth.
My political question is this.
Is the Camel -Driving Non_American Jew( Jesus) had requested Bush to torture and loot?
I repeat I will die a decent athiest.
Be civil if you can and stick to the question that I need clarfication.
Accept my thanks in advance

You sound like a great example... other heartless human beings should follow. You've got common sense and sound mind. I wish there were more folks like you buddy!

http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/fwp/smileytoday/small_thumbs_up.gif
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:36 pm
I've just searched through every single comment Zippo has ever made at A2K. Not a single word criticizing Catholic pedophilic actions. Really. Apparently they're a preferred brand of pedo in his world.

There are countless news reports of their crimes. I can find and post thousands.

~~~

Somebody owes mysteryman a bag o cash.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:54 pm
ehBeth wrote:
I've just searched through every single comment Zippo has ever made at A2K. Not a single word criticizing Catholic pedophilic actions. Really. Apparently they're a preferred brand of pedo in his world.

There are countless news reports of their crimes. I can find and post thousands.

~~~

Somebody owes mysteryman a bag o cash.

You lose buddy. Apparently, you're only afew posts too late-

zippo wrote:
"Some Jewish Rabbis are very evil people and their crimes are sickening" as are all crimes comminted by all religious people of this nature.

I don't take money for payment.. I'd like you to... :wink:
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:13 pm
Quote:
Some Jewish Rabbis are very evil people and their crimes are sickening as are all crimes committed by all religious people of this nature.

Thatll be 10 grand please. BTW, what was your whole point? The world is populated by some real sickos , some are rabbis, aome are priests, a bunch are BAptist ministers, some are senators and congressmen. Police, school superintendents, teachers, coaches, pediatricians, and pediatric orthodontists, camp counselors and daycare professionals. They all seem to have one very important thing in common, and that is free access to trusting kids.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:17 pm
Re: ISLAMOFASCIST CATHOLIC PEDOPHILE BUTTBUFFERS
Setanta wrote:
Which of the candidate listed above do you feel would be best qualified to give the best photo opportunities in the Rose Garden?

You a the perfect poster child for the dumbmasses.
0 Replies