THE KORAN

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 11:45 am
Here is a video that gives an important insight into the Koran.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3369102968312745410
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,213 • Replies: 25
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 12:09 pm
I believe that someone, somewhere, has now declared a Ftawah against Advocate.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 12:17 pm
McGentrix wrote:

I will tell them I got the video link from you.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 01:04 pm
Advocate wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

I will tell them I got the video link from you.

Laughing
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 02:46 pm
I have always been right !! Cool

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8867/31928464pi9.jpg

Fitna` Producer Geert Wilders Visited Israel 40 times, Claims Mossad Connections

http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=1611

Very Happy
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 02:49 pm
i am an ATHIEST.
After 11th september I hate -i repeat i hate all the r3ligions.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 02:50 pm
Zip, was there anything incorrect in the video?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 03:44 pm
Advocate wrote:
Zip, was there anything incorrect in the video?

I have just converted to Islam today (April 1st). However, after watching this terrifying video. It makes my blood boil. Terrorists are savages...very scary indeed (zippo goes off to remove his diaper and throws it @ Advocate..put it on buddy, you're going to need it), they are going to take over the U.S and the whole world eventually... and we must nor matter what, act now...Invade 'another' Islamic country (zippo flicks coin - heads we invade arabs tails we invade arabs). Something closer to Israel...? scratches head.. our poor 'demoractic', holocaust induced ally as they're already suffering from extremist radical terrorism. Bomb 'em all back to the stone age.

BOMB! BOMB! BOMB! BOMB! BOMB! BOMB! BOMB! BOMB! BOMB! BOMB!
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 03:59 pm
Zippo getting a bit worried ...Advocate I hope you caught that.
Not my message...the diaper. Sad

snif! snif! ...just ckecking.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 05:42 pm
A website devoted to Fitna the movie has been hacked. I've been sent several e-mails about the website in the past claiming that it was really anti-Fitna, but have seen no evidence of this. What it appears to do is simply aggregate articles about Geert Wilders and Fitna. Since most of those articles are filled with idiotic statements about how hateful the movie and/or Geert Wilders is, then it's no wonder many have that impression.

--israelenews.com
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 05:56 am
The Koran is your basic How-To manual for devil worship.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:34 am
Zip, are you on something?
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:42 am
Awesome....I was looking for something that would confirm my preconceived notions that all Muslims are terrorists and that the Koran is the "How to" manual for devil worship.

I found this an interesting response to the Fitna video. Watch out though....he's Syrian. Probably a Muslim, so definitely a terrorist.

http://mymines.blogspot.com/2008/04/fitnaindeed.html
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:47 am
Advocate wrote:
Zip, are you on something?

Advocate wrote:
Zip, you are on to something

There corrected.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:59 am
candidone1 wrote:
Awesome....I was looking for something that would confirm my preconceived notions that all Muslims are terrorists and that the Koran is the "How to" manual for devil worship.

I found this an interesting response to the Fitna video. Watch out though....he's Syrian. Probably a Muslim, so definitely a terrorist.

The blogger makes a pretty weak defense of the charges in the video. At the outset, although he later admits he did this, distorts what our constitution says. He then becomes very cute relative to the wording in the Koran, not really addressing the very actions the Muslims have, and are, taking relative to the Koran's passages.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:03 am
Advocate wrote:
candidone1 wrote:

The blogger makes a pretty weak defense of the charges in the video. At the outset, although he later admits he did this, distorts what our constitution says. He then becomes very cute relative to the wording in the Koran, not really addressing the very actions the Muslims have, and are, taking relative to the Koran's passages.

You are a very slow thinker. This whole debacle has been refuted by Muslims already: duh!

"Complete Refutation of the movie Fitnah by Mr Geert Wilders"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ad3_1206973696
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:30 am
Advocate wrote:
candidone1 wrote:

You can take passages from the Koran, the Bible, and the US constitution out of context....or, as you say, distort them, to confirm preconceived notions about the adherents to those documents.
My point is that the video is transparently an anti-Muslim propaganda film with no attempt at being objective.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 12:31 pm
Zip, I read the so-called refutation. However, the actions of the Muslims throughout the ME contradict it. Jews, Christians, Sikhs, gays, women, et al., are being killed and persecuted because they believe differently, don't assiduously follow the Koran, etc. Innocent infidels are often beheaded.

I think most people know from the facts that the fitna video is accurate.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 12:39 pm
Of the 6+ billion people in the world, 21% are Islamic.
Are you saying that one fifth of the entire world is accurately depicted by the video?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 12:53 pm
candidone1 wrote:
Of the 6+ billion people in the world, 21% are Islamic.
Are you saying that one fifth of the entire world is accurately depicted by the video?

I don't think the video does this. I think it addresses fundamentalist Islam, which is growing in and outside the ME.
0 Replies