Your finger is not a penis

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 07:54 pm
My friends are the stupidest pieces of **** on this planet.

One of my friends was talking to me and he said that he might have gotten his girlfriend pregnant. I told him he should have used a condom and he told me he didn't have sex with her.

He didn't have sex with her?

He said that a week ago while he was making out with her, he brushed a precum stain on his pants and then fingered his girlfriend on her bed with that hand. He now thinks that he might have gotten her pregnant from that.

Jesus christ, what is wrong with these people?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,218 • Replies: 17
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 08:15 pm
Knew a girl that believed a woman could get pregnant without sex if her husbnd slept in the same bed without first taking a bath.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 10:22 am
Re: Your finger is not a penis
Primotivo wrote:
He said that a week ago while he was making out with her, he brushed a precum stain on his pants and then fingered his girlfriend on her bed with that hand. He now thinks that he might have gotten her pregnant from that.

Yeah, you think that's crazy now, but just wait until the day your girlfriend tells you she's "late," you confirm the pregnancy, and several months later, after you've dismissed your dreams and ambitions to do the honorable thing and dedicate yourself to supporting your incipient "little one," you see, via ultrasound, a fetal blob of flesh with what appears to be a motherf---ing fingernail for a face, gestating in your girlfriend's womb.

Fast-forward several more months. You and your girlfriend--now the only family you have since your mother, father, and siblings refuse to speak the progenitor of such a freak--take turns rocking your grotesque fingerbaby, who wails uncontrollably because of a mysterious and rather large papercut across its torso, which is ribbed with lines identical to those on your right middle knuckle. Essentailly good people, you want to be caring parents, but you're exhausted and, worse, repulsed.

And before your fingerbaby's first birthday, hopeful discussions of cosmetic surgery, therapy, and some kind of "special school" far off in the countryside are no more. The child, whom you have dubbed "It," has been permanently transplanted from the nursery to a dark room in the basement, where it will exist until hopefully it dies, of some congenital complication, before you do, and where it can only haunt you in dreams.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 11:41 am
Technically speaking, he could get her pregnant with his finger if he had sperm on it when he put it in her.

Precum contains sperm.

Chances are very very very very remote. But there none the less.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:59 pm
Depends on how long the precum stain was on his pants.

Those guys can't live forever, ya know.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 10:10 pm
SULLYFISH66 wrote:
Depends on how long the precum stain was on his pants.
Those guys can't live forever, ya know.

About an hour outside the human body. They break down easily and rapidly lose motility.

The typical rule of thumb... if it's dried.. the sperm has died.

Sperm exposed to room air on clothing, bed linens or toilet seats lose motility (the ability to swim) rapidly. Once the semen dries out, the sperm are usually dead."....

"How long can sperm can probably live outside of the body? Probably about an hour. The rule of thumb most health educators use is to avoid contact with semen and other bodily fluids while they are wet."....
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 07:49 am
Time to save up for one of those DNA kits.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 07:50 am
Primotivo wrote:

Perhaps it's that they've chosen you as their friend.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 07:56 am
I do believe that Gargamel's been sipping himself.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 08:10 am
JPB wrote:
Primotivo wrote:

Perhaps it's that they've chosen you as their friend.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh god, I almost peed.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 08:16 am
Oh and my finger IS a penis.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 08:18 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ok -- back at ya
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 08:25 am
I am NOT going to Google that image.

I am NOT going to Google that image.

I AM NOT...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 09:15 am
My mother told me that's where I came from.

I am proof.
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 02:03 am
Gargamel wrote:
Primotivo wrote:

Yeah, you think that's crazy now, but just wait until the day your girlfriend tells you she's "late," you confirm the pregnancy, and several months later, after you've dismissed your dreams and ambitions to do the honorable thing and dedicate yourself to supporting your incipient "little one," you see, via ultrasound, a fetal blob of flesh with what appears to be a motherf---ing fingernail for a face, gestating in your girlfriend's womb.

Fast-forward several more months. You and your girlfriend--now the only family you have since your mother, father, and siblings refuse to speak the progenitor of such a freak--take turns rocking your grotesque fingerbaby, who wails uncontrollably because of a mysterious and rather large papercut across its torso, which is ribbed with lines identical to those on your right middle knuckle. Essentailly good people, you want to be caring parents, but you're exhausted and, worse, repulsed.

And before your fingerbaby's first birthday, hopeful discussions of cosmetic surgery, therapy, and some kind of "special school" far off in the countryside are no more. The child, whom you have dubbed "It," has been permanently transplanted from the nursery to a dark room in the basement, where it will exist until hopefully it dies, of some congenital complication, before you do, and where it can only haunt you in dreams.

Finger babies have feelings too....
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 07:51 am
You know, my penis doesn't look that different from my pinky finger.

Er, no....I mean, my penis doesn't look that different from a baby's arm, yeah, that's what I meant to say.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 07:53 am
Gargamel wrote:

Er, no....I mean, my penis doesn't look that different from a baby's arm, yeah, that's what I meant to say.

in the first trimester or second?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:08 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

in the first trimester or second?

Shortly after conception.

Er, no...I mean, at 18 months.
0 Replies