What should I do with someone who may still love me?

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:46 pm
A year ago, there was a girl who loved me, but I only considered her as a little sister. Now I'm in a relationship, while she's still single.

Her blog's recent entries suggest that she has feelings of sadness, and worse, of low self-esteem. Apparently she thinks no one cares for her, and that it's all her faults. I'm not entirely sure that she's still in love with me - maybe she has moved on, and is thinking of someone else, who makes her miserable now. But the fact is that she is feeling depressed, if only just for a while.

Since we live in different places, I think the least I can do is call her, or send her encouraging messages. But really I don't know what to say, or even if I should contact her at all.

What is your advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 946 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:51 pm
Mind your own damned business, and consult with a physician about an ego-reduction procedure.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:54 pm
Nothing.

You do nothing.

Unless you want to screw up your current relationship.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:53 pm
First, assume it is NOT you that is making her depressed.

Second, write her a cheery note and wish her well. Do NOT talk about her feelings for your or the past. Concentrate on her accomplsihments or something she does well. Encourage her and ask about her future.

Third, never hesitate to say a kind word to someone.
0 Replies

abubblyme

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 09:02 am
Yes do nothing b/c you you write her she may think that in some way you like her and she may think way to far in to. Maybe if you know any of her friends you should talk to them and see if they could maybe help her and or be their more for her in her need of support.
0 Replies

nips

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 12:02 pm
bang her
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 12:06 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

sarah88

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 09:55 am
GO WITH THERE BEST MATE
0 Replies

Aubreyea

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 07:31 pm
in love?
maybe she was or is really depressed for knowing that you already have a relationship with somebody else..do you think it's the main reason ?.try to give her the excellent advice.... then go out of her life....
the more you give her a call, the more she will fall in love with you guy!
0 Replies