Bill Ricahardson

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 05:53 pm
ungrateful dick. and please, no one's whining... I'm just stating my opinion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,178 • Replies: 43
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 06:08 pm
he's playing the race card right now on msnbc... passively aggressively making Mark Penn out to a racist when Penn said nothing of the sort...this campaign is and always has been about spinning race around to Obama's advantage.... he's done a good job...and now Bill's on board....
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 06:46 pm
Re: Bill Ricahardson
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
ungrateful dick. and please, no one's whining... I'm just stating my opinion.

Who is ungrateful to and why should he be grateful to them? (No sarcasm here, just asking.)
0 Replies

nappyheadedhohoho

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 06:51 pm
Richardson better watch himself. Might just be a matter of time before he ends up under that bus with Obamessiah's grandma, Tony Rezko, Samantha Power, and all those 'typical white persons'.
0 Replies

nappyheadedhohoho

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:55 pm
Richardson on MSNBC - reporter asked how'd Hillary take the news?

Richardson: "It got a little heated".

Laughing

(Would have paid to hear that exchange)
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 12:04 am
Smartest thing Richardson has done all year...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 12:32 am
Richardson Knows the Clinton's up close and personal, he knew going in that all of his years of being their friend, all of his years of service to the Clinton administration, would count for squat. The Clinton's have no concept of loyalty towards those who have worked for them, you are either on the team always or you are dead to them. I am sure that Richardson figures "in for a penny, in for a pound". No matter what he does he is now off team Clinton for life, and they will trash talk about him if they think it is in their interest. He might as well speak his mind.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 01:08 am
Richardson is a Major League politician with aspirations for national office.

If he actually believes that Obama will make a better president than anyone (but him of course!) else, that's a convenient coincidence.

If you are a deluded innocent, you might believe that he waited until this precise date to endorse Obama because that is precisely how long it took him to decide which was the better candidate.

Otherwise you will realize that there is a quid pro quo to these things and Richardson held back his endorsement until a time when he thought his leverage was greatest.

Actually he miscalculated, but was saved by the Wright mess. His leverage was greatest just before the Texas primary, but he chose not to take sides. Once that primary was over, his hispanic influence became a non-factor, and so he was damned lucky that Obama fell into the Wright tar pit and needed a news story that might divert media attention.

I doubt the potential for breaking up the news cycle is worth secretary of state, but since Richardson blew it by not jumping aboard before Texas, I bet he was all too relieved and happy to find his cards still has some value and worth at least an ambassadorship to the Court of St James.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:18 am
Why you guys be hatin'?

Maybe he does think Obama is the better candidate.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:08 am
squinney wrote:
Why you guys be hatin'?

Maybe he does think Obama is the better candidate.

Laughing
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:17 am
So Richardson was able to drop the Clinton's even though they'd had 20 years of history.

But......

Obama can't drop Wright because of why........?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:25 am
Buddy, sometimes it's a charming touch of humility when we can admit there are some things that we cannot understand...
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:28 am
snood wrote:
Buddy, sometimes it's a charming touch of humility when we can admit there are some things that we cannot understand...

That means we should stop trying right?

Maybe we should take this over to the religious forum (where most Obama posts belong).

NEVER stop looking for the right answer snood, whether it's about Obama or God.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:31 am
maporsche wrote:
So Richardson was able to drop the Clinton's even though they'd had 20 years of history.

But......

Obama can't drop Wright because of why........?

Listen this question has been asked and answered numerous times; if you don't accept the asnwer; fine.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:52 am
maporsche wrote:
snood wrote:

That means we should stop trying right?

Maybe we should take this over to the religious forum (where most Obama posts belong).

NEVER stop looking for the right answer snood, whether it's about Obama or God.

You know, just when I have you pegged as a harmless kook with an axe to grind, you come up with some nonsense that defies categorization. You are truly clueless on multiple levels.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:59 am
snood wrote:

You know, just when I have you pegged as a harmless kook with an axe to grind, you come up with some nonsense that defies categorization. You are truly clueless on multiple levels.

[URL=http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3159250#3159250]Snood[/URL] wrote:
Your mindless sniping makes you irrelevant.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:02 am
maporsche wrote:
snood wrote:

[URL=http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3159250#3159250]Snood[/URL] wrote:

Yeah, you're right old buddy - its all about you. You're that important.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:03 am
snood wrote:
Yeah, you're right old buddy - its all about you. You're that important.

0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:09 am
What a sad bunch.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:10 am
eoe wrote:
Sad.

I know....I'm not sure what's gotten into Snood lately. He usually posts very substantive and thoughtful ideas and thoughts.

This sniping is hurting his reputation.
0 Replies