Those of you w/ gfs or bfs (welcome to my reality game show)

Busma

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:52 pm
Would you take 10 million in cash and leave your gf/bf as a then ex or keep your gf/bf and walk away from 10 million in cash?

Wait! Before you make a choice on my reality game show, with any slickness on mind, there is a catch to asure that you more than likely wont have both in some way in the end result. The thing is this, if you, in one room, choose the money, then right away who would soon be your ex, in another room, gets intercourse raw style by two men (or women if you're a female making the choice) with a sure std that would be undisclosed to them (your gf/bf) except to you, but they would at least know you brought it about because you chose the money. I had to make it hard :wink: It's designed so that if your gf/bf is the kind that would trust your choice like while kept seperate from you in another room until the Revealing comes, and actualy is for you choosing the money as though made were pact beforehand just so they could easily team up back together with you with the money later somewhere because it aint like any one would know, then--Well, you get the drift! Now answer to question. It comes down to revealing that you either love your gf/bf or you dont in this very post...Or, if you dont love your gf/bf that you either are capable of wishing harm to another human being or not because of money. Ha! This is designed to reveal just what kind of a person are you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 608 • Replies: 3
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:02 pm
I think I would just take a dollar and buy a lottery ticket.

The possiblilty of a happy outcome has about the same odds.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 10:16 am
Re: Those of you w/ gfs or bfs (welcome to my reality game s
Busma wrote:
This is designed to reveal just what kind of a person are you.

I know exactly what kind of person I am, so I don't have to respond to some imaginary "what if" scenario such as this.

So there.

Oh, wait, I just responded. Drat!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 10:30 am
thank goodness I dont have a boyfriend.

My husband might be pissed
0 Replies