She's Mad, Hates Me, OR WHAT?!

Leaka

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 10:50 am
I'm lost. You know I've been dating the unknow who for some time. She use to call me a lot a way a lot. I use to have 150 messages from her. But now my phone is dead. She hasn't talked to me in a while. I've only called her once to ask if we can talk about it.
But she never responded or answered. I'm afraid I did something indirectly wrong.
I don't know what's going on?
Is this rejection? Could someone help me understand woman better? Cause I don't understand this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,871 • Replies: 11
No top replies

bubbly08

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 11:22 am
Re: She's Mad, Hates Me, OR WHAT?!
Leaka wrote:
I'm lost. You know I've been dating the unknow who for some time. She use to call me a lot a way a lot. I use to have 150 messages from her. But now my phone is dead. She hasn't talked to me in a while. I've only called her once to ask if we can talk about it.
But she never responded or answered. I'm afraid I did something indirectly wrong.
I don't know what's going on?
Is this rejection? Could someone help me understand woman better? Cause I don't understand this.

Hello Leaka. I would be glad to help you out. First of all, what was the reason she got upset at you? Please be specific about the whole scenenario.
0 Replies

Leaka

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 12:11 pm
She had been talking about looking for a job on Febuary 13th. She asked me to help. I told her that I could only give her my opinion and that it was what she felt about the companies.
Then on Febuary 16 she told me that she was going to stay at her job. I told her what would be cool is if she made her own cafe. I told her that I liked her coffee. She told me that I sweet, but that's something she didn't want to do.
She talked to me last on Febuary 19th. She asked me how I was. I told her good. I asked her how she felt and she said excellent.
I'm more timid and shy then her. She is bold and quick with the mouth.
From Febuary 20th to this week she hasn't called or said anything to me. On Feabuery 29th I called her to ask if she wanted to talk about it. She never replied.
I'm wondering what I did wrong.
0 Replies

bubbly08

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 12:57 pm
Leaka, it sounds that your girlfriend was ok on February 19th. Now, when you called her on the 29th, did you speak to her over the phone or did you send her a text message? As what you have told me, I'm assuming that your girlfriend has something else on her mind. You should try calling her again, maybe go to her house and talk to her face to face. I think that would be better. If you want to know what's going on with her, it should be done in person. Talking on the phone it's not the same thing. When you do talk to her don't be shy or afraid to ask her why she has been ignoring you. It's better to find out the truth, that way you'll be able to know what was the "reason" she was ignoring you. Tell her that you miss talking to her, you miss her laugh, her voice, her words. Trust me, she will like that. Also, do mention that you want to help her in her decision making, but that whatever she decides, it's ok with you. Let her know that you're 100% right behind her and that you want to talk to her on the phone, take her out to eat, and spend time with her every single day. If you really love her, then you need to spend quality time together. Enjoy each other's company. That's what I would do. Now that's my own opinion. You do what your hearts tells you to do. Remember if she doesn't want to see you, don't worry, there are lots of fish in the sea. She is not the only one. That only means that she wasn't meant for you. You have another wonderful and better person still waiting for you, but don't give up and try to find out what's wrong with her. Let me know what happens. :wink:
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 05:37 am
Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but you say she is your girlfriend yet you did not talk to her from the 20th to the 29th? Maybe that's what has her upset.

I know when I dated my wife way back when, if I had gone 9 days without calling her she would have been a bit ticked off at me.

If not because you did not call her, then unless she decides to open up and tell you, you will never know what happened. You sure couldn't have done anything else wrong with her during 9 days of no contact.
0 Replies

Leaka

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:44 am
I went to her house to talk to her. But she didn't answer. I knew she was in there as well. I heard her television and I heard someone walking around.
Of course no one went to the door...

I'm not a phone person. Generally when I think someone is upset I usually leave them alone for a while because I don't want to make them more upset or say the wrong thing. I get nervous like that.
0 Replies

bubbly08

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 10:54 am
Leaka, it sounds to me that you've tried your best and she is still not responding to your messages. If she doesn't want to talk to you that's fine, don't beg her either. If she really wants to talk to you and if she really has "feelings" for you she will come around. She will call you or find you. When a person truly "loves" another person he/she will do anything in their power to find that person or vice versa. In the meantime just go ahead and relax and do whatever you like to do, for example, read, run, walk, play sports, but do something.
0 Replies

Leaka

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 10:02 am
It's all good. She wasn't mad at me. Her mother was over and she didn't want her mother to get the wrong idea since she is "that kind of woman".
A few days ago before her mother left though I got to meetv her.
She called me sweet for worrying about her and she apologized for not responding. She just didn't want her mother snooping.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 10:10 am
to answer your original question yes I would call that rejection...
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 10:08 pm
Look - you are not a mind reader!! How were you to know?

She should have told you that she had company (her mother) and she had to cool it for a while.

Instead, she "hid" from you -- AND --- she "hid" you from her mother.

Time to look at this relationship.

You don't need these games . . .

Why can't she tell her mother about you?
0 Replies

Leaka

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 10:17 am
SULLYFISH66 wrote:

Why can't she tell her mother about you?

Because her mother is that "kinda of woman".
The on who thinks that we are going to get married. Or the kinda of woman who makes sure we haven't had sex.
Her mother is Christian where she is not.
Embarrassed But we haven't had sex....I'm not bold for that.

So her mother has a lot of different views about relationships. She didn't want to put me in an uncomfortable situation. She wanted to warm her mother up before her mother met me.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:48 pm
You are a big boy now.
You are not afraid of women.
You can handle yourself in public.
You don't need a girl to protect you.

Stand in front of the mirror and say these things to yourself 10 times a day.
0 Replies