AMERICAN CONSERVATISM IN 2008 AND BEYOND

ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:27 pm
@Rockhead,
Obamaites are not in the "middle of the road. " They are not even on "the road."
Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:27 pm
@ican711nm,
you been hangin with waterboy?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:29 pm
@ican711nm,
ican711nm wrote:

Obamaites are not in the "middle of the road. " They are not even on "the road."

What is an Obamaite?

Cycloptichorn
ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:31 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Wrong again, Cycloptichorn! The vast majority of Americans AGREE with MY "notions on several issues, most notably," LIMITING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO THE POWERS EXPLICITLY GRANTED IT BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE USA.

Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:32 pm
@ican711nm,
and "several notions" makes you mainstream?

(your caps lock is stuck)
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:33 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

Americans Calling Others for a Return to Normalcy

that would drive 'em right over the edge. Laughing torches. pitchforks. ropes...

but seriously, the interesting thing to me about becoming a plain old Independent is that it allows me to really indulge myself in my chinese menu politics. because there is no party line, i don't have to worry about toeing it.

the United Independents ?

Politically Agnostic and Independent Nay Sayers or PAINS.
FreeDuck

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:34 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
It's a rare mineral mined in only deepest darkest caverns.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:36 pm
@FreeDuck,
We already do hold federal elections! We hold them every two years for members of the House, every four years the President, and every siz years for members of the Senate.

We are in the process of getting people who WILL vote for the people that will actually represent them.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:39 pm
I think he said the irony is lost on him, but my translator is wack right now...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:41 pm
@ican711nm,
ican711nm wrote:

Wrong again, Cycloptichorn! The vast majority of Americans AGREE with MY "notions on several issues, most notably," LIMITING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO THE POWERS EXPLICITLY GRANTED IT BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE USA.

No, they don't. Absolutely not. You cannot provide an ounce of evidence that they do. And the proof of this is that the vast majority of Americans continue to pay their redistributive taxes with no complaints. The things which you allege are illegal, they do not consider to be illegal. This is likely b/c the majority of Americans respect the Supreme Court, and you do not.

Cycloptichorn
ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:41 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Obamaites are people who support Obama's disassembly of our constitutional republic.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:43 pm
Foxy, do you and the MAC's support this position, or are you losing members?
parados

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:49 pm
@ican711nm,
ican711nm wrote:

We already do hold federal elections! We hold them every two years for members of the House, every four years the President, and every siz years for members of the Senate.

We are in the process of getting people who WILL vote for the people that will actually represent them.

So there you go ican. Even you can see that Heiser is an idiot.
ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:55 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Yes they do agree to limiting the federal government to the powers explicitly AND IMPLICITLYgranted to it by the Constitution of the USA.! Absolutely they do! The vast majority think redistributive taxes are illegal. The vast majority do not respect many of the recent decisions made by Supreme Court majorities.The vast majority know the Supreme Court has violated the Constitution of the USA by legislating and amending it.

I agree with the vast majority!
ican711nm

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:58 pm
@parados,
I can see that Heiser is an intelligent member of our society, who knows "when we are presented with representation without representation."
parados

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:59 pm
@ican711nm,
ican711nm wrote:

Yes they do agree to limiting the federal government to the powers explicitly AND IMPLICITLYgranted to it by the Constitution of the USA.! Absolutely they do! The vast majority think redistributive taxes are illegal. The vast majority do not respect many of the recent decisions made by Supreme Court majorities.The vast majority know the Supreme Court has violated the Constitution of the USA by legislating and amending it.

I agree with the vast majority!

Nice circular argument.
You think something therefor you think the majority thinks it.
That means the majority agrees with you simply because you think they do.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:01 pm
@ican711nm,
ican711nm wrote:

I can see that Heiser is an intelligent member of our society, who knows "when we are presented with representation without representation."

Up next, the danger of borders without borders and defenseless defenses.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:04 pm
@ican711nm,
ican711nm wrote:

So, if you vote every 2 years for a representative how does that equate to you having no representation?

Not agreeing with your representative does NOT equate to you don't have one.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:08 pm
@Rockhead,
is that the sound of gravel pelting the wheel well ?
Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:11 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
accompanied by a deer whistle, I think...
0 Replies