AMERICAN CONSERVATISM IN 2008 AND BEYOND

old europe

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:23 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
It's a certainty that the UN Security Council believed Saddam had the WMD though because they kept those sanctions on year after year after year, kept funding the inspectors to go in there but the inspectors weren't allowed to do their jobs, much less finish it, and you have resolution after resolution after resolution dealing with the OFF monies that were enriching Saddam year after year after year.

Oh come on! What kind of backwards logic is that?

Does that mean that the US government is convinced that all those American nuclear reactors are leaky, that it's 'certainty' that Americans are slowly being poisoned, just because it keeps on funding the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission year after year after year, and keeps on checking nuclear power plants year after year after year?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:25 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:
Mystery Man - Do you seriously not see the difference?

Hitler posed a threat because unlike other madmen with deludions of taking over the world, he acted to take over the world.

But he didnt have the military capability to ever reach the US.
He didnt have the airlift capacity, nor the sea power to invade.
So, he was no threat to us.
No matter how you cut it, he was no threat to the US.

I think that Saddam posed a threat in the Gulf War because he began using his weapons on both his civilians and in Kuwait.

But what imminent, actual threat was he to the US?

Slobodan Milošević was also going for land grab in terms of power by revoking the autonomy of Kosovo and Vojvodina and replaced locally chosen leaders with his sympathizers.

Sounds like a typical politician.
What imminent threat was he to the US?

The difference is between talk and action.

2003 Iraq had made no action to validate itself as a threat.

Neither was any other country we ever went to war with, yet you are justifying those other wars.

T
K
O
It's not that a country has to present a threat to the US, but there actions must be contained in their borders. It's the moment that they attempt land grab etc that it becomes a world interest to stop them.

1) As Hitler would have captured more land/countries, he would have been able to cultivate his air and naval capabilities.

2) With Saddam, see above.

3) With Solbadan, see above.

It doesn't have to be a threat to specifically the US, but it does have to be a legitimate threat.

Foxfyre wrote:
The argument that Saddam was 'contained' and was 'no threat' to anybody can be alleged after the fact. But practically nobody believed that at the time of the invasion.

Then you can acknowledge now that we made a mistake. Saying that we had bad information or whatever isn't an acceptable excuse.

The claims were wrong.
K
O
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:32 pm
We have no evidence that WMD were in Iraq at the time of the invasion. We have tons of evidence that Saddam has had WMD and has not been at all reluctant to use them. In fact there is growing evidence that he used them against the allied troops in the first gulf war. OE thinks that just because almost 100% of the free world thought he had them at the time of the invasion, a substantial majority of those thought he would use them, and because there was sufficient evidence to pass all those UN resolutions and keep on those sanctions for 12 years at considerable expense and risk to those who were enforcing them, well that just isn't enough evidence to assume that the old boy really had them. Guess all those people were just idiots, huh?

And I guess OE thinks that keeping those sanctions on to enrich Saddam Hussein and kill another 50 million of his people was preferable to war.

The conservative point of view is that the absence of armed conflict is not necessarily peace.

All you have to do is read all those UN resolutions to know what the facts were believed to be.

And all you have to do is read the history leading up to the war to know that if one person was fooled, EVERYBODY was fooled:

Colin Powell's 2-5-03 speech to UN Security Council
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iraq/2003/iraq-030205-powell-un-17300pf.htm

Democrats arguing the case for Saddam's WMD
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

The UN and the Perrico briefing
http://www.jinsa.org/articles/articles.html/function/view/categoryid/650/documentid/2563/history/3,2359,650,2563

Clinton on CNN explaining his airstrikes on Iraqi installations
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/16/transcripts/clinton.html

Another account of bipartisan support for military action Iraq under Clinton
http://www.themilitant.com/1996/6032/6032_2.html

And still another early in Clnton's term of office
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/iraq/timeline/062793.htm

Saddam's generals thought he had WMD
http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/kouri/060314
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:07 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
OE thinks that just because almost 100% of the free world thought he had them at the time of the invasion, a substantial majority of those thought he would use them, and because there was sufficient evidence to pass all those UN resolutions and keep on those sanctions for 12 years at considerable expense and risk to those who were enforcing them, well that just isn't enough evidence to assume that the old boy really had them.

Okay. Let me give you an example.

In his speech at the Security Conference on February 10th, 2003, Donald Rumsfeld said in his speech:

Quote:
Last week, the leaders of Britain, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, issued a courageous statement declaring that "the Iraqi regime and its weapons of mass destruction represent a clear threat to world security," and pledging that they would "remain united in insisting that his regime be disarmed."

Their statement was followed this week by an equally bold declaration by the "Vilnius 10"-Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Romania, Albania, Croatia and Macedonia. They declared: "Our countries understand the dangers posed by tyranny and the special responsibility of democracies to defend shared values... We are prepared to contribute to an international coalition to enforce [Resolution 1441] and the disarmament of Iraq."

Clearly, momentum is building-momentum that sends a critically important message to the Iraqi regime-about the seriousness of purpose and the world's determination that Iraq disarm.

Let me be clear: no one wants war. No, war is never a first or an easy choice. But the risks of war to be balanced against the risks of doing nothing while Iraq pursues the tools of mass destruction.

That was the general tone. An assertion that, yes, Iraq was in possession of WMD, and that, yes, Iraq was a threat not only to its neighbours, but also to all the Western countries.

Now, here is an excerpt from German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer's speech - who broke the protocol to address Donald Rumsfeld personally:

Quote:
Nur meine Generation hat dabei gelernt -- you have to make the case, and to make a case in the democracy you must convince by yourself. And excuse me, I am not convinced! This is my problem. And I cannot go to the public and say, "Oh well, let's go to war because there are reasons", and so on. And I don't believe in that.

So I don't know. But very clearly, that's testimony that your claim that "almost 100% of the free world thought" that Saddam was in possession of WMD is a very dubious one, at best.

Foxfyre wrote:
And I guess OE thinks that keeping those sanctions on to enrich Saddam Hussein and kill another 50 million of his people was preferable to war.

Ah. Another straw man. That's what you do a lot when you run out of facts.

No. Keeping those sanctions was not the best option there was. That doesn't mean that the only alternative was going to war.

Ridiculous.

However, it might also be argued that the sanctions had at least been working: they kept Saddam from getting WMD.

(And no. Keeping those sanctions was not the best option there was.)

Foxfyre wrote:
The conservative point of view is that the absence of armed conflict is not necessarily peace.

Very well, Foxy. However, the conservative point of view seems to be very black and white on everything else: either keep the status quo, or go to war with Iraq. Either you believe that Saddam was a nice guy, or go to war with Iraq.

(Note: the second option always seems to involve 'war with Iraq')

Foxfyre wrote:
All you have to do is read all those UN resolutions to know what the facts were believed to be.

No. You're making that up. A United Nations Security Council Resolution that establishes a weapons inspection program does not mean that Iraq was in possession of WMD. A United Nations Security Council Resolution that admonishes Iraq to grant the weapons inspectors access does not mean that Iraq was in possession of WMD.

I mean, that's all really basic, isn't it?

Foxfyre wrote:
And all you have to do is read the history leading up to the war to know that if one person was fooled, EVERYBODY was fooled:

Nonsense. Your first link is an excellent example for that:

Foxfyre wrote:

Yup. Powell's presentation to the UNSC. Well, I guess we all remember these slides:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/02/powell-slides/images/20-350h.jpg

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/02/powell-slides/images/21-350h.jpg

The 'mobile WMD labs'.

Convincing, eh? Apart from the fact that this information was based on only one informant. And that the information had been handed to American intelligence services by their German counterparts with the warning that it was very likely false.

That the guy was very likely making sh!t up. That he was not to be trusted.

And I'd guess that Joschka Fischer had the same information, too. And that his 'I'm not convinced' remark was based on those facts.

And that's really just one example.

So claiming that hey, everybody drew the same conclusions, and everybody was absolutely sure that Saddam had WMD, and now nobody wants to hear about it - that's just wrong.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 06:18 am
mysteryman wrote:
revel wrote:

As for mysteryman; yes we needed to respond to WW2; Hitler was destroying the world and the Jewish population in particular and it was about time we got involved.

In the first gulf war; saddam invaded Kuwait; there was an urgent need as it was something which was happening at the time and not twelve years later.

As for Kosovo; the Serbs were killing and removing the Albanian population; it was something which was happening then and we needed to intervene for them.

Afghanistan; the Taliban refused to hand over Bin Laden who was behind the attack on 9/11; so we needed to respond.

Yet you have said before that there was no need to invade Iraq because they were no threat to us.

So, in WW2, what imminent threat to us was Hitler?
What threat was Iraq to us in the first gulf war?
What threat was Kosovo to us?

If the justification for war is an imminent threat to the US, what was the imminent threat in ANY war the US has ever fought?

The point mm; is that Saddam was contained at the time Bush stopped the inspections (which were working) to invade Iraq. Saddam had not done anything new at the time we invaded to justify the US to be distracted from Afghanistan to go running off to Iraq. There was nothing urgent going in Iraq on at the time of the invasion like in the cases mentioned above. Most of the intelligence was in doubt by a lot of the intelligence community but Bush chose to ignore it (there is proof of this offered a million times on these threads, my computer is acting up and I do not want to go and search it out once again) and went with shaky intelligence to justify his war which was not necessary to conduct so urgently like he did. He could have waited to see if there was WMD as there were inspections which were working; but he chose not to.

In the other cases; Hitler was already invading countries and killing and persecuting the Jews; Saddam invaded Kuwait, the Serbs were killing the Albanians, and the Taliban refused to give up Bin Laden. All those cases were things which were happening then and not twelve years ago or things which might happen someday maybe. Once again to repeat myself; there was inspections going on which were working, the world was watching Saddam at the time Bush decided to stop it all and invade Iraq in a mad rush. In fact David Kay had already gave a report which put in doubt any stockpiles of WMD but we chose not to believe him because Bush didn't want to believe him because it didn't fit in with his plans.

My original point with all this was merely to point out that the Iraq war has been costly and has been a contributing factor to the economy along with some other issues I pointed at the time and I am sure others who are better at economy issues can think of more.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 06:52 am
Diest TKO wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:
Mystery Man - Do you seriously not see the difference?

Hitler posed a threat because unlike other madmen with deludions of taking over the world, he acted to take over the world.

But he didnt have the military capability to ever reach the US.
He didnt have the airlift capacity, nor the sea power to invade.
So, he was no threat to us.
No matter how you cut it, he was no threat to the US.

I think that Saddam posed a threat in the Gulf War because he began using his weapons on both his civilians and in Kuwait.

But what imminent, actual threat was he to the US?

Slobodan Milošević was also going for land grab in terms of power by revoking the autonomy of Kosovo and Vojvodina and replaced locally chosen leaders with his sympathizers.

Sounds like a typical politician.
What imminent threat was he to the US?

The difference is between talk and action.

2003 Iraq had made no action to validate itself as a threat.

Neither was any other country we ever went to war with, yet you are justifying those other wars.

T
K
O
It's not that a country has to present a threat to the US, but there actions must be contained in their borders. It's the moment that they attempt land grab etc that it becomes a world interest to stop them.

So a country does not have to be a threat to the US for us to go to war with them?
As long as they are contained and as long as they only kill and torture their own people its ok, is that what you are saying?

1) As Hitler would have captured more land/countries, he would have been able to cultivate his air and naval capabilities.

Actually, no he wouldnt have.
The resistance in all of the occupied countries were keeping German forces pinned down, and the countries that he conquered that did have naval forces, in most cases, managed to get their fleets to England.
If he didnt have the air and sea power to invade England, a country only 30 miles away, there was no way he was ever going to have the ships, transport craft, or long range aircraft to invade the US.

2) With Saddam, see above.
The Iraqi "navy" consists of mostly coastal patrol craft, and they would never have been able to fight their way out of the gulf, let alone across an ocean to attack the US.
But since you said it was OK for him to torture and kill his own citizens, why would he have needed a navy?

3) With Solbadan, see above.

It doesn't have to be a threat to specifically the US, but it does have to be a legitimate threat.

Who defines that "legitimate threat"?
If a country feels that they are being threatened, what outside agency decides?
And if it doesnt have to be a legitimate threat to the US, why are we getting involved?
Many on here say that since Iraq was not threatening us we shouldnt have gotten involved, yet you are saying that it doesnt have to be a threat to the US, as long as it IS a threat.

So, lets go with your statement.
Iraq had invaded Iran, they had invaded Saudi Arabia, they had invaded Kuwait.
They had a proven track record of invading their neighbors, they refused to abide by the ceasefire terms, and they were known to have had AND USED WMD's, against their own citizens and against citizens of another country.
They were a legitimate threat,especially since Saddam was trying to convince the world that he still had WMD's.

Foxfyre wrote:
The argument that Saddam was 'contained' and was 'no threat' to anybody can be alleged after the fact. But practically nobody believed that at the time of the invasion.

Then you can acknowledge now that we made a mistake. Saying that we had bad information or whatever isn't an acceptable excuse.

The claims were wrong.
K
O
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 06:54 am
The further point was that liberals are going to continue to beat the drum of blood for oil, Bush lied - people died, etc. etc. etc. and there is not likely to ever be agreement on the necessity, prudence, honest mistake, or whatever it was that got us into Iraq. I believe that for conservatives, the factors involved were:

1) The risk, expense, and absurdity of 12+ more years of sanctions
on Iraq that was enriching Saddam Hussein and was severely
harming the Iraqi people. Fifty thousand deaths from malnutrition and
lack of medical care, etc. is not something to ignore or take lightly.
Now that we know that was the case, that has to be factored into the
hindsight. The allies did not expect to find the horror that they found
in the Nazi concentration camps, either, but once those were
discovered and we knew what they were doing, would we have acted
sooner if we had known sooner? I think it is safe to think that would
have factored into the decision making.

2) The very real risk to any number of US interests and allies should
Saddam have the WMD and nuclear capability that he was believed
to have or be developing. Since he was refusing to cooperate with
the UN inspectors, whether or not the intelligence was faulty, we
and virtually everybody else in the free world believed he had them
and/or was developing them and would use them at some point.

And that doesn't even consider that Saddam was making a fool of the UN and showing it to be the useless and toothless organization that it often has proved to be.

But whatever the reason that Iraq was invaded and whatever bad intelligence, errors in judgment, mismanagement, mistakes, and blunders may or may not have occurred, we are now there and we got there with the consent and approval of Congress and those allies who participated; even with the tacit approval of the UN who didn't say no. It just didn't say yes. We were after all enforcing a UN resolution that the wimps on the security council were unwilling to enforce.

And the question for conservatives is what is the proper course of action now that we are there. For me the proper course of action is to effect the best possible result which would be a free and independent Iraq that is an asset rather than a threat to the world.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:36 am
The bottom line is that all claims were false about why we should go.

It doesn't not get any more basic than this. And yes, it's a big deal.

T
K
O
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:52 am
Diest TKO wrote:

T
K
O

How can they have been false?
YOU said in a previous post...

Quote:
It's not that a country has to present a threat to the US, but there actions must be contained in their borders. It's the moment that they attempt land grab etc that it becomes a world interest to stop them

You also said...
Quote:

Our govt considered Iraq to be a legitimate threat.
According to you, thats a good enough reason.
So, how can you now say it was false?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:57 am
Diest TKO wrote:

T
K
O

The entire Clinton administration, the entire Bush administration, the CIA, the UN Security Council, the UN weapons inspectors, and essentially all heads of state consulted believed the claims were true. And, for those with the courage to act, that is what they acted on. The fact that it did not turn out as expected produced the exact same results for the Iraqis as would have occurred had we found more WMD than we expected. What we did find was evidence of past WMD programs, evidence that Saddam would certainly have resumed those programs once the sanctions were lifted, starving and sick Iraqis Saddam had denied food and medicine, closed schools, a crumbed and/or non existant infrastrure due to Saddam's neglect, recently used torture and rape rooms, and mass graves containing hundreds of thousands of bodies.

So the bottom line is we are there. And the responsible and honest thing to do is to acknowledge that fact and determine how to achieve the best possible outcome.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 12:04 pm
old europe wrote:
real life wrote:
As I recall , the UN Security Council backed the US position, until some of the members realized that George Bush was not Bill Clinton and Bush really meant[/u] what he said.

Then a severe case of cold feet rapidly developed.

'French feet', I think it was known as.

It's certainly convenient to think that only France was opposed to the American invasion of Iraq.

Fact is that the US/UK never even presented the resolution to the UN Security Council - not just because France threatened to veto it, but also because Russia and China were not really convinced.

Not to mention all those other countries.

The so called 'Coalition of the Willing' was a big joke. Really.

Ten years of resolutions not enough for you, eh?

There always must be one more.

Then one more.

Then one more.

This is why Saddam didn't take the UN sanctions seriously.

He knew that nobody meant what they said.

That changed with 9/11 and GWB as president.

He meant what he said.

Bush decided to clean out the rat's nest in Iraq-----

----- to stop Saddam from funding and harboring terrorists

------ to put an end to plans for more WMDs which Saddam had used without hesitation on previous occasions

------- to end the filling of mass graves of Saddam's political enemies

-------- to force compliance with the Gulf War cease fire conditions

............... just to name a few reasons.

The faithless French 'allies' were too enamored of the money they made skirting the sanctions.

America saved France's hinnie twice in the past century and the French spit continually in our face.

No , France wasn't the only one. They are just one of the worst.

It's one thing for Russia and China to oppose us. We expect it.

You don't expect your friends to stab you in the back. That's worse.

The 'big joke' is France calling itself anybody's ally.

France should have been willing to back the UN resolutions, but they weren't.

Well, we didn't need them anyway to get rid of Saddam.

And we don't need them for anything else either.

Next time they call for help the line may be busy.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:37 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
The entire Clinton administration, the entire Bush administration, the CIA, the UN Security Council, the UN weapons inspectors, and essentially all heads of state consulted believed the claims were true. And, for those with the courage to act, that is what they acted on. .....

On top of that, there had been some speculation that Hussein himself thought they were true, because the scientists were afraid to tell him they weren't progressing with the programs more than he wanted, because they did not want to lose their heads.

Another interesting bit of information, Valerie Plame feared the Hussein might use WMD on our troops as they entered Iraq, at the very time they were entering she had this fear. She wrote it in a book. This is the woman that Bush haters love because supposedly her own husband disproved Hussein's WMD program for all intents and purposes. I guess he forgot to tell his wife, who by the way was supposed to be a WMD expert in the CIA, the same CIA that did not advise Bush, because as we have been told, Bush made the whole thing up.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 02:08 pm
Regardless of what Valerie Plame may have thought in error or what kind of impression Saddam was trying to give Iran other enemies while at the same time assuring the US he had no WMD; inspections were going at the time of the invasion, they were not completed but to that date they had not found any compelling evidence Saddam Hussien was keeping stockpiles of WMD or restarting his nuclear weapons program.

Blix insists there was no firm weapons evidence

The bottom line; the invasion could have waited for the inspections to play it self out; but Bush was afraid he would not have the votes so he cut it short and took unilateral action on his own using the UN resolution as an excuse. Turns out they were right and all you guys were wrong; but don't claim everybody thought as you guys did; because that is plain wrong as can be seen above. Maybe before the inspection went on everybody thought Saddam kept up his weapons programs and stuff; but the reports from Hans Blix should have given the US both president and congress pause and at least held them back and given the weapons inspection more time.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 02:33 pm
still one of my personal favourites

Quote:
"I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

When discussing what type of proof Canadians wanted from the US before assisting in a war with Iraq. This is considered one of Chretien's most memorable quotes.

Canada didn't think there was proof.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 02:51 pm
This closely parallels my memory of Hans Blix's report to the UN Security Council before the US Congress took their vote:

Quote:
In his speech to the UN Security Council on 27 January 2003, Blix asked awkward 'questions that need to be answered'. On chemical weapons he raised the problem that: 'Some 6,500 chemical bombs containing 1,000 tons of chemical agents and "several thousand" chemical rocket warheads are unaccounted for.... Inspectors found a "laboratory quantity" of thiodiglycol, a precursor of mustard gas.... Iraq has prepared equipment at a chemical plant previously destroyed by the UN....' On biological weapons he said: 'Iraq has declared that it produced about 8,500 litres of [anthrax], which it states it unilaterally destroyed in the summer of 1991. But Iraq has provided little evidence for this production and no convincing evidence for its destruction.' He also warned, ominously, that Iraq's anthrax 'might still exist' (12).

Only it didn't. The Iraq Survey Group now says that Iraq had no active chemical or biological weapons programme. So Blix was as wrong as Bush, Blair and everyone else who said Saddam had weapons that posed a threat to world peace

LINK

To now pretend that Blix 'warned people not to go to war' is as disingenous as saying that George W. Bush manufactured or lied about the evidence. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have benefit of 20-20 hindsight before decisions are made? But even when it comes to war there is no such hindsight.

The bottom line is still that we are there however we happened to get there. And the right decision is the one that does the least harm and most good.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 02:55 pm
ehBeth wrote:
still one of my personal favourites

Quote:
"I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

When discussing what type of proof Canadians wanted from the US before assisting in a war with Iraq. This is considered one of Chretien's most memorable quotes.

Canada didn't think there was proof.

Then why did Canada agree to Resolution 1441 and what did Chretien mean about those remaining steps for disarmament?

Quote:
Canadian government policy has been to seek a peaceful solution to the Iraq crisis through the UN system. The Canadian government supported UN Security Council Resolution 1441 which called for Iraqi disarmament. Canada did its best to persuade Security Council members to be flexible in deciding on the next steps and to do so with the greatest possible unity. As recently as March 11, Canada made a presentation to the Security Council suggesting the development of a prioritized list of key remaining disarmament tasks and a deadline for Iraq to implement those tasks.

Forcing a Regime Change
Prime Minister Chretien has also said that he is very uncomfortable with forcing a regime change from outside a country. He argues that only the country's people have the right to change a government, and imposing a regime from outside could set a dangerous precedent. "If we change every government we don't like in the world where do we start? Who is next?"
http://canadaonline.about.com/od/terrorwar/a/canadairaq.htm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 03:01 pm
foxy - read what you posted Laughing
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 03:22 pm
ehBeth wrote:

You know better than that ehBeth. No one really reads her drivel, do they?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 03:39 pm
ehBeth wrote:

I did read it ebeth. I can see that Chretien wanted UN unity, urged caution, opposed any regime change in Iraq. I can't see that he thought there was no proof of WMD however which is what you seemed to be saying. Did I misunderstand what you were saying? If there is no problem, there is no reason for a resolution to get somebody to disarm or sanctions to force the issue..
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 04:06 pm
USA is the most conservative consumer country where communism has no chance.
read the founding fathers( without mothers) consitution.

But Death is a word that levels all= COMMUNISM
0 Replies