AMERICAN CONSERVATISM IN 2008 AND BEYOND

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:43 am
@cicerone imposter,
I hear that she3s not even a native borncitizen Twisted Evil
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:47 am
@farmerman,
Not only that, but during her seven years in college, she changed schools as many times.

How she manages to hoodwink so many conservatives to believe she has the wherewithal to be president is the greatest mystery of all times.

She's a one-liner with no depth of knowledge. All the experts of the world will not make her a good candidate or president.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:53 am
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/05/americas_ten_most_dangerous_ci.html
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
AQll her minimal effort activities have been elaborated in the ATlantic ARticle. She is apparently a huge ****-off without the brains or common sense of a guinea hen
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 10:00 am
In Alska her legacy is not a proud one. She is probably more hated than Obama mostly due to her double dealing and low IQ trechery. In Juneu they sell rolls of Sarah Palin toilet paper as a reccomemndation of what to do with any likeness of her.

Ive heard that she moved to ARizona. What about all her Mama Grizzly ****? whats the RQizsona Equivalent? Mama Peccaries?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 12:44 pm

No self respecting conservative wants Palin to run for president.

Her place is fundraising for the GOP.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 12:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
waterboy, No matter what your personal opinion about Palin, she's at the top two of those running now. That means that the conservatives are splintered in too many ways that is not good for the party; and I hope it stays that way.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 12:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
imposterboy, all she has is name recognition and the liberal media that's setting her up for another fall.
No matter what your talking points tell you, conservatives are not splintered... Obama is beatable.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 02:27 pm
since ican hasn't been around lately with his psedo-psychological cut and pastes about liberal character traits, it falls to me to post this cut and paste about the deep fault lines that truly divide liberals and conservatives:

Quote:

Forget about getting consensus on health care reform; liberals and conservatives might never even agree on what constitutes the best french fry.

Hunch.com, which culls data from millions of users about their preferences, takes a look at how eating habits differ based on political views. In turn, that data is presented in this fascinating infographic, picked up by Mashable.com.

The big takeaways:

•Conservatives are 38 percent more likely to prefer McDonald’s french fries, and they also opt for thicker steak fries. Liberals, on the other hand, like their pommes frites bistro-style.
•If you walk into a home and get a whiff of home-cooked coconut curry with lamb and rice, you can be pretty darn sure your host is liberal.
•28 percent more liberals enjoy beer, and most drink wine at home. Conservatives, meanwhile, are more likely to drink milk and non-diet soft drinks.
•If you’re trying to woo a conservative, keep it simple: skip the fine dining and fancy pastas and stick to spaghetti at the Olive Garden.
But wait, there's hope! While liberals are more likely to enjoy thin crust pizza (President Obama is an exception -- is that considered reaching across the aisle?), and conservatives are more likely to crave deep dish, they are both equally satisfied by a regular crust. And if you really want to keep the peace, hook everyone up with soft tortillas, which the left and right both pick over crunchy tacos.

Damn. I like McDonald's fries, milk, and deep dish pizza. I must be seriously conflicted.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 02:36 pm
Wow, here're a whole lot more of them, but obviously no conservatives are going to see this for some time because they're all out on the patio charring burgers. Statistics don't lie.
http://mashable.com/2011/05/26/political-eating/
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 07:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
I'm not an Obama fan, either. I'm an oddball. Smile
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 10:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
I don't know what your point is, but after reading the link about what conservatives eat and don't eat, I would like to point out to you that I think conservatives probably eat more healthy than you might believe. For example, drinking diet soda is not good for your health, period. That stuff is poison, based upon research information, causing cancer of the bladder, etc.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:36 pm
Um, okie, conservativbes drink NON-DIET soda, which is awful for your health too. (It says nothing about what kind of soda liberals drink, tho there is an implication they drink more beer and wine instead).And there was no particular point, except possibly to point up once again how humor-impaired you seem to be, not to recognize the sheer goofiness of someone even doing a survey like that. In other words, lighten up, bro.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:43 pm
I guess my aside about your not being likely to see this because you were out on the patio charcoaling a burger was true, tho, since it did take you two months to react. Yeah, in the full link liberals drank diet and non-diet in equal proportions, but they were MUCH less likely to drink soda at all than you conservative guzzlers (and you think you guys are living healthy?)
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:44 pm
@okie,
I find it more of a matter of pointlessness than I do humor, and could be summed up as "Who cares?"
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:46 pm
thank you for proving my point.
okie

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Which is what?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:52 pm
see post 4676676 above.
okie

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
I repeat: "Who cares?"
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 12:02 am
thank you, proof again. We can probably keep this up all night.