Obama and Clinton Supporters Must Drop Out of the Race!

nimh

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 06:40 pm
Not sure whether to post this under Politics or Humor... :wink:

Quote:
Obama and Clinton Supporters Must Drop Out of the Race

By cscs - March 5, 2008, 9:12AM

I think one thing is clear this far into the Democratic primary race: Both Obama's and Clinton's supporters must now drop out of the race.

Hillary Clinton's supporters have gotten incredibly annoying, with their chants of "Yes She Can," and charges of cultism and their desperate yelps of schadenfreude every time Clinton looks like she might actually be "recapturing the lead" that she never had.

And Obama's supporters, yes, you too are incredibly annoying, with your accusations of Clintonian Republicanism and your whiny little cries about how you're going to take your ball and run home if your candidate doesn't win the primary.

Supporters of both candidates, please listen closely. For the good of the Party -- no, for the good of the Nation! -- the time has come for you to leave this race.

No more late nights in front of MSNBC. No more blogging. No more reading TPM. No more arguing at the watercooler, or at the happy hour after work at TGIF's.

Find a hobby -- knitting is really getting popular these days!

Anything, anything but your insistent and continual droning on and on about how perfect your candidate is.

Remember -- the future of this Republic is at stake.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 444 • Replies: 4
No top replies

nimh

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 08:49 pm
83 views, 8 votes and 0 posts!

Odd.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 10:44 pm
I agree wholeheartedly with this article.

Clinton and Obama supporters have gotten out of hand. I have some new opinions about a few people here and they are not favorable. If this continues it would be unfortunate.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2008 07:49 am
maporsche wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly with this article.

Clinton and Obama supporters have gotten out of hand. I have some new opinions about a few people here and they are not favorable. If this continues it would be unfortunate.

You would still come to those same opinions over time, all this just helped you get there earlier. This board has always had a fair number of flamers on it, but overall the quality of discussion and the number of excellent links posted is still higher than on many boards I've tried. Let folks argue for their candidate and ignore the threads that you feel aren't worth your time.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2008 07:52 am
vote early
vote often
vote Kucinich.
0 Replies